+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 91 of 367 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141191 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Propaganda is not black & white. CNN insinuate a Russian connection to Nunes, and then the DemBots are let loose on social media to further the narrative.
    Saying no would have been quicker

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Saying no would have been quicker
    Not really if you are looking at the bigger picture. CNN need the Nunes Russian connection to stick, that is why they keep on repeating it. But it is all made up as we will soon find out. CNN are up to their eyes in this mess.

Not really if you are looking at the bigger picture. CNN need the Nunes Russian connection to stick, that is why they keep on repeating it. But it is all made up as we will soon find out. CNN are up to their eyes in this mess.
    Seems I missed the bits in the CNN reports that you copied that created a Nunes Russian connection but no matter. Might be time to take the spade out of your hand in this particular hole.

Seems I missed the bits in the CNN reports that you copied that created a Nunes Russian connection but no matter. Might be time to take the spade out of your hand in this particular hole.
    It's ok if you are in denial. I fully understand, I really do.

"The end date of the missing Strzok-Page texts is also significant. That’s because May 17 is the day when Mueller was appointed to take over the FBI’s probe of possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government."

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/21/fb...i-trump-texts/

@Cyril, this guy is on top of the story, so give it a listen and pay careful attention to what he is saying.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/20/ob...erate-hillary/

"The end date of the missing Strzok-Page texts is also significant. That’s because May 17 is the day when Mueller was appointed to take over the FBI’s probe of possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government."

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/21/fb...i-trump-texts/
    Was Lynch coordinating with Comey in the Clinton investigation?

"If the allegations bear out, it could have huge implications for a number of investigations handled by the officials in question over the past decade — not just cases related to the 2016 campaign."

http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/...-investigation

I am far more sceptical of both the motives and facts around the memo than you. There is a whole industry squealing for it to be released when Trump has it in his power to authorise that without any procedure tomorrow. Much more fun watching Nunes et al playing kiss and tell for 19 working days in Congress for something that eats at the heart of US national security and is bigger than Watergate I guess.

@Cyril, this guy is on top of the story, so give it a listen and pay careful attention to what he is saying.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/20/ob...erate-hillary/
    It's The Last Refuge story in video form. Google your credible source if you want to see the company he and his missus keep and the accuracy of his previous predictions on right wing talk shows.

It's The Last Refuge story in video form. Google your credible source if you want to see the company he and his missus keep and the accuracy of his previous predictions on right wing talk shows.
    You see the bit I don't understand from all this is that if the FBI and particularly Comey was so hell-bent on a Clinton presidency then why did he reheat the e-mail server issue two weeks before the election. There is good analysis that this helped change the narrative of "pussygate" and swing the election in Trump's favour (see link).

https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/201...inton-campaign

Also the DoJ and FBI could have easily leaked the rumour that Trump associates were suspected of collusion with Russia before the election for similar effect. Yet this did not happen. I see that Nunes and his cohorts have not granted the FBI access to the memo presumably as they do not want facts or counter-argument to get in the way. I think the sooner it is released the better personally but can understand why a month of innuendo best suits the authors.

It's hilarious you have been duped again by the new MSM gambit, that the promoters of the Trump Russia Fusion-Colusion are now suddenly claiming that Nunes is a Russian spy. Hahaha, it's worse than I thought! How many times can they be wrong before you wake up?
    I haven't read this news and I certainly haven't commented on it, so I'm interested to know why you think I 'have been duped again'.

I know who he is, and is wife is representing the Uranium One undercover FBI agent. I also agree they need to release the intel memo asap!

You see the bit I don't understand from all this is that if the FBI and particularly Comey was so hell-bent on a Clinton presidency then why did he reheat the e-mail server issue two weeks before the election.
    I seem to recall the reporting of the Bill Clinton / Lorreta Lynch tarmac meeting stirred up a bit of a fuss.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

In one of the biggest stories in a long time, the FBI now says it is missing five months worth of lovers Strzok-Page texts, perhaps 50,000, and all in prime time. Wow!

11:55 am · 23 Jan 2018

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/955771016319590400

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I felt he needed a thread as news comes out daily.

Having speed read this thread , just thought to myself , he likely to winning a second term .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Having speed read this thread , just thought to myself , he likely to winning a second term .
    Don't tell @lardy

Trump takes Davos by storm, given rock star treatment

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;4835390]Trump takes Davos by storm, given rock star treatment

And there was me thinking that Davos stood for everything you despised.......how times have changed!

And there was me thinking that Davos stood for everything you despised.......how times have changed!
    Just reporting the news from an unbiased perspective as per usual

I am beginning to warm to him , I never though I would , he say he loves us and will stand by us , he's got our attention on this board is this now the longer thread we have ever had.

Don't tell @lardy
    I know its alarming but if he turns the American economy in the right direction and puts more Americans back in work with his American first ideal it will resonate with the rust belt and blue collar folk .
    They will again put two fingers up in numbers at the unappealing liberal left of the East coast .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I know its alarming but if he turns the American economy in the right direction and puts more Americans back in work with his American first ideal it will resonate with the rust belt and blue collar folk .
    They will again put two fingers up in numbers at the unappealing liberal left of the East coast .
    From all the stats produced the American economy was doing well under Obama.
    Much like the economy Labour inherited in 1997.
    Trump seems to somewhat exaggerating his own importance (again) in regards to the economy