Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
Wales-Bales, Mrs Steve R was coughing because you are not a lone voice on here. There's her, Organ, me and a few others on the "alternative side". I discovered Velikovsky, Icke and Cooper in the mid 1990s so I've been ploughing this furrow for half my life.

You are very well informed and I applaud your anti-Hillary stance but let's face it, no one knows where Trump is heading. His insistence on blaming both sides for violence was encouraging though, in the face of a full-on MSM "progessive" shill onslaught.
Here it is the other way around. Corbyn got destroyed by the right wing media and its supporters for condemning all violence during the troubles as opposed to singling out one group.

The only thing I would say about the reaction to Charlottesville is that there are differing levels of violence and driving a car into a crowd to indiscriminately kill and maim (as is the accusation) is more extreme than other types. If I punch you in the arm and you shoot me in the forehead should the headline be 'violence on all sides'?