+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Experts and scientists were convinced for 500 years that metals changed from one sort to another in time and that lead would eventually become gold. They spent this time unsuccessfully trying to accelerate that process .
    Experts and scientists in Germany and other places in the 1930s were convinced that Jews and others were subhuman.
    Experts and scientists in the 1940s were convinced that if you split the hydrogen atom it'd start a chain reaction which would change all the water in the world into heavy water.

I could go on.... Be cautious of scientists and experts till you see their theories work .
    Why are you deploying this argument now? Save it for something that's not so blindingly obviously stupid as launching nuclear weapons into a hurricane.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Why are you deploying this argument now? Save it for something that's not so blindingly obviously stupid as launching nuclear weapons into a hurricane.
    It's similar to Pavlov's dog in many ways, no matter what lies and lunacy Trump comes out with the I know everything about everything crew on here have to defend his actions - it's as if they can't stop themselves from doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It's similar to Pavlov's dog in many ways, no matter what lies and lunacy Trump comes out with the I know everything about everything crew on here have to defend his actions - it's as if they can't stop themselves from doing it.
    What are the chances that they both defend absolutely anything Trump says, eh? But then, these two are so similar in so many ways, not least their obsession with posting on ccmb, that perhaps it's not a surprise.

What are the chances that they both defend absolutely anything Trump says, eh? But then, these two are so similar in so many ways, not least their obsession with posting on ccmb, that perhaps it's not a surprise.
    It would not shock me if they both got back from a lovely day out at Barry Island/Hunstanton* (delete as appropriate) and backslapped themselves to sleep.

I'm still waiting the name of the source, as all we know at the moment is that he is "some bloke".