+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

  1. #3391

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Judge: Manafort agreed to cooperate 'fully and truthfully' with Mueller

    http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/406713-judge-manafort-agreed-to-cooperate-fully-and-truthfully-with-mueller

    Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manaforthas agreed to cooperate ďfully and truthfullyĒ with special counsel Robert Muellerís investigation, Judge Amy Berman Jackson said in federal court on Friday.

    Jackson said this would include submitting to interviews with the special counsel and providing documents related to the probe.

    Manafort pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy against the United States and one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice by witness tampering on Friday. He agreed to forfeit several properties and bank accounts, including his property at Trump Tower in New York, as part of his deal.

    Manafort's decision to cooperate with Mueller's probe could be significant. He had previously not reached a deal to cooperate, and was found guilty of eight charges in a trial last month, charges stemming from Mueller's investigation.

    Trump's first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, and Richard Gates, a former associate of Manafort's who testified against him, are also cooperating with Mueller's probe.

  2. #3392

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Judge: Manafort agreed to cooperate 'fully and truthfully' with Mueller

    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...y-with-mueller

    Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manaforthas agreed to cooperate “fully and truthfully” with special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, Judge Amy Berman Jackson said in federal court on Friday.

    Jackson said this would include submitting to interviews with the special counsel and providing documents related to the probe.

    Manafort pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy against the United States and one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice by witness tampering on Friday. He agreed to forfeit several properties and bank accounts, including his property at Trump Tower in New York, as part of his deal.

    Manafort's decision to cooperate with Mueller's probe could be significant. He had previously not reached a deal to cooperate, and was found guilty of eight charges in a trial last month, charges stemming from Mueller's investigation.

    Trump's first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, and Richard Gates, a former associate of Manafort's who testified against him, are also cooperating with Mueller's probe.

  3. #3393

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    STRZOK SOUGHT TO CAPITALIZE ON NEWS REPORTS ABOUT DOSSIER, TEXT MESSAGE SUGGESTS

    “Hey let me know when you can talk. We’re discussing whether, now that this is out, we use it as a pretext to go interview some people”

    https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/14/s...mp-interviews/

    So, the unverified (made-up) dossier that was paid for by the Clinton campaign, and leaked to the press, was then used as a pretext to interview people associated with the Trump campaign? Wow, can this story get any more crazier?

  4. #3394

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Where are all the charges then? I canít see anyone prosecuted, what are we missing then (that isnít speculation on one of those right wing blogs you read)
    A grand jury was empanelled some time ago.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...85d_story.html

  5. #3395

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Where are all the charges then? I canít see anyone prosecuted, what are we missing then (that isnít speculation on one of those right wing blogs you read)
    Timing, all good things to those who wait

  6. #3396

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Timing, all good things to those who wait
    If Trump wanted Hilary locked up he should have put her in his circle it seems!
    (Canít claim credit for that but it made me laugh)

  7. #3397

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Timing, all good things to those who wait
    There is enough evidence already available in the public domain to know that something was seriously wrong with the last administration.

  8. #3398

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Lisa Page bombshell: FBI couldn’t prove Trump-Russia collusion before Mueller appointment!

    http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/406...before-mueller

  9. #3399

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    If Trump wanted Hilary locked up he should have put her in his circle it seems!
    (Canít claim credit for that but it made me laugh)
    Manafort about squeal, but not on Trump. But on Podesta which will eventually bring down Clinton's

  10. #3400

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Declas coming soon

  11. #3401

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Declas coming soon
    lardy is in for a big surprise, I just wish I could see the look on his face when he realises that he's been duped by all of his favourite fake news outlets

  12. #3402

    Re: The Donald Trump thread


  13. #3403

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    ^^^^^ How can people on here claim that Trump is authoritarian when the previous administration were using Stasi tactics? Furthermore, the American electorate voted him into office with an instruction to put americans first. Trump has delivered with record low levels of unemployment amongst all minority groups, manufacturing is returning from overseas, trade imbalances are being addressed, and the economy is booming, yet Trump is authoritarian? Who is he oppressing exactly?


  14. #3404

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps...stormy-daniels

    Donny will not be a happy bunny today.

  15. #3405

    Re: The Donald Trump thread


  16. #3406

    Re: The Donald Trump thread


  17. #3407

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Can't wait. When are these bombshells dropping?

  18. #3408

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Can't wait. When are these bombshells dropping?
    The bombshell is the Trump Russia Collusion media runaround was a hoax. Maybe it was an experiment to see how long they string along the lesser critical thinking people amongst us

  19. #3409

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The bombshell is the Trump Russia Collusion media runaround was a hoax. Maybe it was an experiment to see how long they string along the less critical thinkers amongst us
    Well it's been about a year since you predicted the storm was due to hit the coast so I guess you are still swimming around the bottom of a petri dish!

  20. #3410

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Well it's been about a year since you predicted the storm was due to hit the coast so I guess you are still swimming around the bottom of a petri dish!
    I agree, they could have got on with it a little bit quicker, but at least we have had a glimpse of how governments work behind the scenes to thwart the will of the people.

  21. #3411

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I agree, they could have got on with it a little bit quicker, but at least we have had a glimpse of how governments work behind the scenes to thwart the will of the people.
    For the benefit of doubt, how in this instance did the US government work behind the scenes to thwart the will of the people?

  22. #3412

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    For the benefit of doubt, how in this instance did the US government work behind the scenes to thwart the will of the people?
    I may be mistaken, but I thought it had already been established that they used some trickery to get the FISA warrents that were used to surveil the Trump team, and when that failed they launched their insurance policy. Obviously your favourite media outlets may have a different version of events!

  23. #3413

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I may be mistaken, but I thought it had already been established that they used some trickery to get the FISA warrents that were used to surveil the Trump team, and when that failed they launched their insurance policy. Obviously your favourite media outlets may have a different version of events!
    As someone who only deals in facts I can't see how you could be mistaken so just pass on the evidence that the US government used trickery to get the FISA warrants and details of the proven insurance policy and we can all eat humble pie. In the meantime you can also explain why a couple of days after ordering the declassification of the relevant documents Donny has kicked this into the long grass. The latest Nunes memo for the gullible and easily seduced perhaps?

  24. #3414

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Rod Rosenstein Suggested Secretly Recording Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment

    The deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, suggested last year that he secretly record President Trump in the White House to expose the chaos consuming the administration, and he discussed recruiting cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Mr. Trump from office for being unfit.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/u...amendment.html

  25. #3415

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Rod Rosenstein Suggested Secretly Recording Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment

    The deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, suggested last year that he secretly record President Trump in the White House to expose the chaos consuming the administration, and he discussed recruiting cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Mr. Trump from office for being unfit.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/u...amendment.html
    Oh no, not more anonymous sources! Please let somebody be real FFS

  26. #3416

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Oh no, not more anonymous sources! Please let somebody be real FFS
    Brilliant

  27. #3417

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Oh no, not more anonymous sources! Please let somebody be real FFS
    Steady on mate, it's the New York Times, your information bible! Are you saying they are not always right?

  28. #3418

    Re: The Donald Trump thread



    UN laughs at Trump boast-lying

  29. #3419

    Re: The Donald Trump thread


  30. #3420

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post


    UN laughs at Trump boast-lying
    It's not a good time to be a globalist!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •