+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 367 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989139 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Like I said above I'm waiting for the FBI/DOJ to look into this before I make any comments.
    If you post one-sided terrorist apologist bullshit at least have the balls to stand by it.

That craigslist thing is for Charlotte, New Carolina not Charlottesville, Virginia.

It is not yet know how many infiltraters were in play. These events didn't happen by accident. They were advertising for paid actors and photographers a week ago. It was all planned out.

Here is some footage of the brainwashed maniac in the car, it's scary stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrRxXxJoraI
    It looks like a guy trying to run people over to me.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    If you post one-sided terrorist apologist bullshit at least have the balls to stand by it.
    As a matter of interest what would you do if you found yourself in the middle of a large crowd who you knew to be violent, and they struck your car with a weopon? I'm not sure if I would remain calm or panic, so in my opinion I think it's wise to wait for the matter to be properly investigated. He is also being charged with leaving the scene of an accident, but some might say he was avoiding getting killed by that mob. I really have no idea how this could play out in court. If he is guilty then he will get the punishment that is due to him.

As a matter of interest what would you do if you found yourself in the middle of a large crowd who you knew to be violent, and they struck your car with a weopon? I'm not sure if I remain calm or panic, so in my opinion I think it's wise to wait for the matter to be investigated properly. He is also being charged with leaving the scene of an accident, but some might say he was avoiding getting killed by that mob. I really have no idea how thisCould play out in court.
    Stop defending a fatal terrorist attack.

That craigslist thing is for Charlotte, New Carolina not Charlottesville, Virginia.
    That is what they want you to think. Trump is looking into it to work out what happened.

I'm not defending anything, I'm just asking what you would do if you drove into an area full of known violent people and they attacked your car.

Those Westminster guy's were just out for a drive, then people got in the way, they weren't going quick enough to actually kill them so they obviously decided wanted to be killed. Then what do you expect them to do when the policeman told them to stop, they were scared so they had to stab him.

Fyi we know they were advertising for actors in Birmingham that week so I think we should wait to see what Alan Sugar finds out during his investigation. He will present the findings in full (140 characters) on twitter.

I'm not defending anything, I'm just asking what you would do if you drove into an area full of known violent people and they attacked your car.
    Why were they attacking his car?

The video you posted shows that he had already slammed into cars and people, then he went in for a second go and that's when the violent people attacked his car.

So what you're actually asking me is what would I do if I deliberately drove into an area full of known violent people, sending them scattering across my bonnet, having already deliberately attempted to mow some of them down and they attacked my car; I find it difficult to imagine myself in that situation, I'm afraid. What would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Those Westminster guy's were just out for a drive, then people got in the way, they weren't going quick enough to actually kill them so they obviously decided wanted to be killed. Then what do you expect them to do when the policeman told them to stop, they were scared so they had to stab him.

Fyi we know they were advertising for actors in Birmingham that week so I think we should wait to see what Alan Sugar finds out during his investigation. He will present the findings in full (140 characters) on twitter.
    Strange how that one wasn't being defended on CCMB, then again perhaps not many people shared the same ideology as those terrorists.

Strange how that one wasn't being defended on CCMB, then again perhaps not many people shared the same ideology as those terrorists.
    What are you insinuating here?

Why were they attacking his car?

The video you posted shows that he had already slammed into cars and people, then he went in for a second go and that's when the violent people attacked his car.

So what you're actually asking me is what would I do if I deliberately drove into an area full of known violent people, sending them scattering across my bonnet, having already deliberately attempted to mow some of them down and they attacked my car; I find it difficult to imagine myself in that situation, I'm afraid. What would you do?
    I would let the courts decide if it was premedated or not. I certainly wouldn't be pre-judging a case that hasn't even been investigated

????

What are you insinuating here?
    If the cap fits

I would let the courts decide if it was premedated or not. I certainly wouldn't be pre-judging a case that hasn't even been investigated
    So in this hypothetical situation that you made up, if you were the driver you would sit and do nothing until the courts decided if your own action was premeditated or not? Bizarre, even by your standards.

????
    Little tip for you mate, try looking properly at the stuff you find on right wing blogs before posting on here, that'll save you looking daft like with the craigslist thing on the previous page.

If the cap fits
    You need to be more clear about what you are saying.

Charlottesville a Staged Confrontation?

http://stevepieczenik.com/charlottes...confrontation/

Blog Entries

David Duke Grand Wizard of the KKK? not read that before.

The headline doesn't seem to match the story, I was expecting at least some evidence of a conspiracy but what I got was a patronising biography written by someone who obviously finds themselves pretty funny.

President Trump Delivers A Statement

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    The headline doesn't seem to match the story, I was expecting at least some evidence of a conspiracy but what I got was a patronising biography written by someone who obviously finds themselves pretty funny.
    Yeah, I wouldn't ordinarily take any notice of stuff like this, but it's worth a read since Dr Pieczenik served four presidents as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Nixon, Ford, Carter, and Bush Sr. and was a Senior Policy Planner under president Reagan. He also worked directly with, and reported directly to, Secretaries of State Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker, as well as the respective White Houses. Pieczenik is an expert in psychological operations and was closely involved in the takedown of the former Soviet Union.

Yeah, I wouldn't ordinarily take any notice of stuff like this, but it's worth a read since Dr Pieczenik served four presidents as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Nixon, Ford, Carter, and Bush Sr. and was a Senior Policy Planner under president Reagan. He also worked directly with, and reported directly to, Secretaries of State Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker, as well as the respective White Houses. Pieczenik is an expert in psychological operations and was closely involved in the takedown of the former Soviet Union.
    Hey! you forgot to mention that he's a renowned Science Fiction writer ;)

President Trump Delivers A Statement
    Well written Ivanka .. ;)

That a decent response there from Don , albeit a bit tardy.
    He's not bad when he sticks to the script, staying on message and doing what he has to do in order to get things done.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Hey! you forgot to mention that he's a renowned Science Fiction writer ;)
    It's some CV He was also associated with some Tom Clancy novels, and is a psychiatrist by trade. I don't know how much ITK he is, but like Roger Stone he seems to be well connected and willing to push alternative narratives.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    David Duke Grand Wizard of the KKK? not read that before.
    It's a very cryptic article!

It's some CV He was also associated with some Tom Clancy novels, and is a psychiatrist by trade. I don't know how much ITK he is, but like Roger Stone he seems to be well connected and willing to push alternative narratives.
    He also claimed Sandy Hook was a hoax

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    He also claimed Sandy Hook was a hoax
    This could get interesting..