Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Which one?
    Yours of course.

So far your record on this kind of thing is:

Unnamed sources.........bad, bad
    Uranium One whistleblower.........good good
    Trump Ukranian whistleblower............bad bad
    Sharryl Attkisson whistleblower.......good good!

I bet your mates just get used to your endless contradictions to the point that they don't notice them any more!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Yours of course.
    Mine? I think you mean the fella they are hiding!

I bet your mates just get used to your endless contradictions to the point that they don't notice them any more!
    My record so far is:

Steele Dossier ... WIN
    Trump Russia Collusion ... WIN
    Obstruction of Justice ... WIN
    Mueller Report ... WIN

You on the other hand are known as the fake news bullshitter!

My record so far is:

Steele Dossier ... WIN
    Trump Russia Collusion ... WIN
    Obstruction of Justice ... WIN
    Mueller Report ... WIN

You on the other hand are known as the fake news bullshitter!
    Just for clarification, you are talking about what is going on in your head here as opposed to what you have typed aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just for clarification, you are talking about what is going on in your head here as opposed to what you have typed aren't you?
    Nope, it's the current state of play. The fake news media got the better of some people!

There you have it Bob. You must never take what he writes literally except when you must take what he writes literally. No contradicting himself there thank goodness!

There you have it Bob. You must never take what he writes literally except when you must take what he writes literally. No contradicting himself there thank goodness!
    If I were you I'd have gone into hiding by now, but no not you, you're still on here spouting all your orange man bad Russia collusion delusion BS. Fair play, you are a glutton for punishment!

I think I'm right in saying that, historically, the "it all made perfect sense in my head at the time" defence has not been a successful one except in diminished responsibility cases.

I think I'm right in saying that, historically, the "it all made perfect sense in my head at the time" defence has not been a successful one except in diminished responsibility cases.
    Geeze, it looks like you've also succumbed to TDS, where will it all end?

Gluey winning again!

knots.jpg

Geeze, it looks like you've also succumbed to TDS, where will it all end?
    What's Ian Duncan-Smith got to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Gluey winning again!
    I wrote the manual on gaslighting mate!

Former Senior Fincen Employee Pleads Guilty To Conspiring To Unlawfully Disclose Suspicious Activity Reports

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr...ose-suspicious

If you recall these leaked reports were used by Mueller to put pressure on people into to turn against Trump, but how did they know to go after Maria Butina?

I wrote the manual on gaslighting mate!
    No doubt.

Former Senior Fincen Employee Pleads Guilty To Conspiring To Unlawfully Disclose Suspicious Activity Reports

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr...ose-suspicious

If you recall these leaked reports were used by Mueller to put pressure on people into to turn against Trump, but how did they know to go after Maria Butina?
    Wouldn't it be easier to post the direct link to the Conservative Treehouse conspiracy article from yesterday rather than going to all the trouble of pretending that your nudge nudge wink wink came from original thought based on the DoJ press release?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...tina-and-more/

Wouldn't it be easier to post the direct link to the Conservative Treehouse conspiracy article from yesterday rather than going to all the trouble of pretending that your nudge nudge wink wink came from original thought based on the DoJ press release?
    Do you have some sort of aversion towards the truth? I got it from Twitter, but CTH have a very good track record regarding all things collusion delusion and Mueller time. If only you had paid attention instead of spouting all of your CNN nonsense

Do you have some sort of aversion towards the truth? I got it from Twitter, but CTH have a very good track record regarding all things collusion delusion and Mueller time. If only you had paid attention instead of spouting all of your CNN nonsense
    Funnily enough the Conservative Treehouse have a twitter page. See they are still trying without a shred of evidence to try and tie the prosecution of this Trump supporter to the leaking of stuff about Cohen. You got your fingers singed last time you tried to promote that one....want another go?

Funnily enough the Conservative Treehouse have a twitter page. See they are still trying without a shred of evidence to try and tie the prosecution of this Trump supporter to the leaking of stuff about Cohen. You got your fingers singed last time you tried to promote that one....want another go?
    The one thing I have learned about the CTH is that they are usually right eventually. Their level of research is what you would expect from the Washington Post and New York Times, but I think it might have been CTH who pointed out that they were game players with all their selective leaking. Have you ever wondered how you could have got it all so wrong? Hasn't the penny dropped that your favourite media were taking you on a wild goose chase? Reflection is a wonderful thing if you use it wisely

The one thing I have learned about the CTH is that they are usually right eventually. Their level of research is what you would expect from the Washington Post and New York Times, but I think it might have been CTH who pointed out that they were game players with all their selective leaking. Have you ever wondered how you could have got it all so wrong? Hasn't the penny dropped that your favourite media were taking you on a wild goose chase? Reflection is a wonderful thing if you use it wisely
    Spell out what you think they are going to be right about this time as you can see from the other thread I referenced they completely dicked you over the last time you spun their yarns on this subject.

Spell out what you think they are going to be right about this time as you can see from the other thread I referenced they completely dicked you over the last time you spun their yarns on this subject.
    Compare what you have said, and what they said about the Steele Dossier, Trump Russia Collusion, Obstruction of Justice, and the Mueller Investigation. I think you will find that they have annihilated you

Compare what you have said, and what they said about the Steele Dossier, Trump Russia Collusion, Obstruction of Justice, and the Mueller Investigation. I think you will find that they have annihilated you
    As I have previously offered. Be a dear and find the words you keep putting in my mouth ad nauseum. It shouldn't be too tricky. Just do a search on Steele Dossier, Russia collusion et al and see who references it.

I see you swerved the challenge to articulate the key truths that your cutting and pasting of Treehouse scuttlebutt will uncover but to be frank that was the least surprising part of your response.

As I have previously offered. Be a dear and find the words you keep putting in my mouth ad nauseum. It shouldn't be too tricky. Just do a search on Steele Dossier, Russia collusion et al and see who references it.

I see you swerved the challenge to articulate the key truths that your cutting and pasting of Treehouse scuttlebutt will uncover but to be frank that was the least surprising part of your response.
    Fair play, you are seriously deluded!

Fair play, you are seriously deluded!
    I see again you swerved the challenge to articulate the key truths that your cutting and pasting of Treehouse scuttlebutt will uncover but to be frank that was the least surprising part of your latest response.

Caution: The following clip may trigger TDS!