+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 367 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Check mate.

Anything beyond that and we are all drawn in.

I never thought I'd actually see a nuclear cock-fight, with the planet as the ultimate prize, in my lifetime.

It takes two very special kinda guys to do this to the rest of us.

Of course the ITK crew know I'm being naive - arf -arf.
    It's all Trump's fault for bullying Kim Jong Un.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Trump's wee.
    The golden showers? I thought it really was fake?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The golden showers? I thought it really was fake?
    The conversation was about fake news, in case you missed that.

Groups Trump has singled out and vociferously condemned:

1. Muslims from certain countries
    2. Transgenders in the military
    3. Women he doesn't find sexy
    4. Journalists
    5. Congress
    6. Mexicans
    7. FBI and other US intelligence agencies
    8. US courts

Groups he's careful not to offend too much.

1. White supremacists / neo-nazis
    2. Russians

Groups Trump has singled out and vociferously condemned:

1. Muslims from certain countries
    2. Transgenders in the military
    3. Women he doesn't find sexy
    4. Journalists
    5. Congress
    6. Mexicans
    7. FBI and other US intelligence agencies
    8. US courts

Groups he's careful not to offend too much.

1. White supremacists / neo-nazis
    2. Russians

The conversation was about fake news, in case you missed that.
    I asked for an example of what is fake. Are you saying the pee-pee dossier was fake or is it real?

Yet again the collosal prick gets it wrong with his pathetic comment on the incident in Charlottesville yesterday.

I asked for an example of what is fake. Are you saying the pee-pee dossier was fake or is it real?
    I thought this might throw you. Give you a clue, not everyone is completely partisan.

I think the scores are about even, terrorist deaths/wounded by Muslim extremists and by the the far right in USA in 2017. One has the protection of the president though so I am certain Trump and his boys will go on to win it in extra time.

I thought this might throw you. Give you a clue, not everyone is completely partisan.
    I genuinely don't know what you are trying to say. I just asked what in your mind is fake and what is real. I'm not partisan at all, I am just an observer the same as you.

I genuinely don't know what you are trying to say. I just asked what in your mind is fake and what is real. I'm not partisan at all, I am just an observer the same as you.
    I answered the question.

I answered the question.
    Ok, just to be clear, did pissgate really happen or is it made-up BS?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Yet again the collosal prick gets it wrong with his pathetic comment on the incident in Charlottesville yesterday.
    His comments have so far brought us closer to nuclear war and condoned Nazis in the streets and he's not even done a year yet.

His comments have so far brought us closer to nuclear war and condoned Nazis in the streets and he's not even done a year yet.
    Have you got a link to where he condoned the Nazis? And also some proof (besides the stormtrooper helmets) that they were Nazis and not agent provocateurs. Thanks mate.

Have you got a link to where he condoned the Nazis? And also some proof (besides the stormtrooper helmets) that they were Nazis and not agent provocateurs. Thanks mate.
    It's great that you're now a sticker for clarity and transparency before accepting something. That wasn't the case for the Clinton Enterprise's decades-long stranglehold on politics, media and the legal world, or North Korea being China's puppet, or that people on the left want to make paedophilia acceptable, or the same people on the left pushing an open borders agenda by somehow putting words into the mouth of Trump's political adviser, or that YouTube and Twitter are trying to control the minds of the majority (despite their unmoderated user comments showing a massive spectrum of opinion) - and that's just the last few pages of this thread. All of a sudden making inferences is not good enough...

To answer your questions.

Trump has never been shy about being speaking clearly about subjects. This time he made a clear refusal to specifically condemn the white supremacists and refused to say he didn't want their support. Plenty of other senators, governors, etc have clearly condemned them. Trump hasn't. If you're not condemning this, you're condoning it.

Are they paid actors? I don't know them personally so I cannot say. But their identities are being made known over social media and we will no doubt find out soon enough. But if you have spent time in the Deep South or spoken to anyone from there about attitudes, you'd know there's no need to pay people to act like this.

It's great that you're now a sticker for clarity and transparency before accepting something. That wasn't the case for the Clinton Enterprise's decades-long stranglehold on politics, media and the legal world, or North Korea being China's puppet, or that people on the left want to make paedophilia acceptable, or the same people on the left pushing an open borders agenda by somehow putting words into the mouth of Trump's political adviser, or that YouTube and Twitter are trying to control the minds of the majority (despite their unmoderated user comments showing a massive spectrum of opinion) - and that's just the last few pages of this thread. All of a sudden making inferences is not good enough...

To answer your questions.

Trump has never been shy about being speaking clearly about subjects. This time he made a clear refusal to specifically condemn the white supremacists and refused to say he didn't want their support. Plenty of other senators, governors, etc have clearly condemned them. Trump hasn't. If you're not condemning this, you're condoning it.

Are they paid actors? I don't know them personally so I cannot say. But their identities are being made known over social media and we will no doubt find out soon enough. But if you have spent time in the Deep South or spoken to anyone from there about attitudes, you'd know there's no need to pay people to act like this.
    I am just trying to form an unbiased opinion, and the only information I have so far is coming from you. Do you have an outline of the policing strategy that was in play yesterday? Were both groups policed sufficiently and fairly?

Regarding Clinton, I never really paid much attention to her before. I only became aware of the progressive agenda after researching Brexit, and Soros's name kept popping up in all kinds of globalist subterfuge, which all seemed to be connected to the Democrats in some way.

I am just trying to form an unbiased opinion, and the only information I have so far is coming from you. Do you have an outline of the policing strategy that was in play yesterday? Were both groups policed sufficiently and fairly?

Regarding Clinton, I never really paid much attention to her before. I only became aware of the progressive agenda after researching Brexit, and Soros's name kept popping up in all kinds of globalist subterfuge, which all seemed to be connected to the Democrats in some way.
    "The only information I have so far is coming from you"

It's leading global news mate.

"The only information I have so far is coming from you"

It's leading global news mate.
    The MSM is a secondary source of news for me, as they are no doubt at the forefront of pushing the narrative that you succinctly repeated above, Trump is a Nazi, etc. We all know the modus operandi by now as it has been used countless times already.

The MSM is a secondary source of news for me, as they are no doubt at the forefront of pushing the narrative that you succinctly repeated above, Trump is a Nazi, etc. We all know the modus operandi by now as it has been used countless times already.
    You can't hide behind this every time, mate, it's not a get out of jail free card to use when the conversation is going badly. This is no secondary source, it's Trump's own words.

Have I called Trump a Nazi? No.

The facts are that when a vehicle was driven into innocent people in another country (London) Trump was on the attack in no time. When it happened in his own country, but this time by white supremacists, his response was very muted.

In the words of one senator (a democrat if you want to dismiss it) "it's not too much to ask to have a president who explicitly condemns nazis"

You can't hide behind this every time, mate, it's not a get out of jail free card to use when the conversation is going badly. This is no secondary source, it's Trump's own words.

The facts are that when a vehicle was driven into innocent people in another country (London) Trump was on the attack in no time. When it happened in his own country, but this time by white supremacists, his response was very muted.

In the words of one senator (a democrat if you want to dismiss it) "it's not too much to ask to have a president who explicitly condemns nazis"
    I see the new FBI director and the DOJ have started a federal enquiry into the events in Charlottesville, so hopefully all the stories will match up and they will get to the bottom of what happened.

All I know is that a permit was issued for the initial protest, and then the Antifa mob showed up without permission, with most of them being bussed in from out of town.

Trump appeared as an apologist when in all other occasions he has been happy to speak in the strongest possible terms - true. However, the violent outbreak seems to have not been just one group attacking the other (until the car attack) and it's not wrong to condemn violence on both sides, even if one side's viewpoint is very hard to listen to in 2017. Obama would not have spoke out against just the alt-right which is what I feel some in the media wanted Trump to do.

Trump, however, is a moron who seems to be pushing us all into a horrific war with his loose and aggressive twitter response.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Trump appeared as an apologist when in all other occasions he has been happy to speak in the strongest possible terms - true. However, the violent outbreak seems to have not been just one group attacking the other (until the car attack) and it's not wrong to condemn violence on both sides, even if one side's viewpoint is very hard to listen to in 2017. Obama would not have spoke out against just the alt-right which is what I feel some in the media wanted Trump to do.

Trump, however, is a moron who seems to be pushing us all into a horrific war with his loose and aggressive twitter response.
    Yes, it's not as clearcut as lardy is making it out to be, he's just reiterating the MSM narrative without adding anything new. I'll be waiting for a proper investigation to take place before I pass any comment on what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post

I haven't said that Trump was wrong to say all violence, no matter from who, was wrong. You're coming from the same place as me from what I can tell - I also doubt that Obama would only have spoken against the 'alt-right', but I'm sure he (and every president from at least FDR onwards) would have taken a stronger line than Trump. When you consider that he has taken people with a white supremacist history close into his team, he's put himself in a very sticky situation when it comes to events like this. Actions and words are stacked against him.

I haven't said that Trump was wrong to say all violence, no matter from who, was wrong. You're coming from the same place as me from what I can tell - I also doubt that Obama would only have spoken against the 'alt-right', but I'm sure he (and every president from at least FDR onwards) would have taken a stronger line than Trump. When you consider that he has taken people with a white supremacist history close into his team, he's put himself in a very sticky situation when it comes to events like this. Actions and words are stacked against him.

Amazing how the prick forgets to tweet on days like this and when that other idiot drove into a crowd in London.
    But has had time to voice his (stupid and unwanted) opinion about Sadiq Khan.