+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 367 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 15m15 minutes ago

With all of the illegal acts that took place in the Clinton campaign & Obama Administration, there was never a special counsel appointed!

I think he is behaving like a man who knows he is up to his neck in it.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I think he is behaving like a man who knows he is up to his neck in it.
    There is a lot of talk of impeachment.

And his twitter handle is coming across as being in desperation mode.

I haven't followed the FBI story at all though.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    There is a lot of talk of impeachment.

And his twitter handle is coming across as being in desperation mode.

I haven't followed the FBI story at all though.
    One person that you never seem to hear from is Mike Pence and he stands to gain an awful lot.

My guess is that when Trump begins to fall, he'll fall very quickly and very far. Pence surely knows that he probably won't win an election on his own so this is his only chance to become big chief. For Trump to go, it needs the Republicans to move against him; while they back him, he's safe.

So Pence's job is to arrange the dominoes so they all fall nicely in line...

There's also a fair chance that in a couple of years we'll look back fondly at that cartoon duck shaped man who burbled and gurgled to himself on twitter.
    Last edited by lardy; 18-05-17 at 14:42.

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 15m15 minutes ago
    With all of the illegal acts that took place in the Clinton campaign & Obama Administration, there was never a special counsel appointed!
    Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!
    Trump is a genius!

Tell Saudi Arabia and others that we want (demand!) free oil for the next ten years or we will not protect their private Boeing 747s. Pay up!

If Saudi Arabia, which has been making one billion dollars a day from oil, wants our help and protection, they must pay dearly! NO FREEBIES.

Saudi Arabia should fight their own wars, which they won't, or pay us an absolute fortune to protect them and their great wealth - $ trillion!
    A few of Trump's tweets about Saudi Arabia. No doubt he'll be using this trip to make these very points in person.

A few of Trump's tweets about Saudi Arabia. No doubt he'll be using this trip to make these very points in person.
    If only Mrs May was as firm with the EU

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If only the BBC would complete a news report without a mention!!!, absolute obsession with him (Trump)

She'll do the 'talk big achieve nothing' thing too.

The biggest arms deal in american history, to the biggest exporter of global islamic terrorism and madrasas etc.

Is currently being praised on reddit by Trump supporters as great business. Creating lots of jobs. Lots of jobs init.

No backbone WHAT.SO.EVER.

They can't accept Donald lied to them.

This speech in the islamic summit is coming up. Iran the bad guy - blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He criticised Obama last year for selling arms to Saudi Arabia and his wife for not wearing a headscarf when visiting there by saying she was disrespectful. Now he's okayed flogging more to them than he did, and his wife didn't wear a headscarf. There's no depth to anything he says or has said. I'm beginning to think the whole Trump brand is little more than a piss take on a grand scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    He criticised Obama last year for selling arms to Saudi Arabia and his wife for not wearing a headscarf when visiting there by saying she was disrespectful. Now he's okayed flogging more to them than he did, and his wife didn't wear a headscarf. There's no depth to anything he says or has said. I'm beginning to think the whole Trump brand is little more than a piss take on a grand scale.
    Yep, I defended him during his campaign at times. I thought some criticism was unnecessary as it was based on nothing, at that point.

I got banned on that section of reddit within 2 minutes. No swearing, insults, nothing.

I think his fans and voters can't handle the truth. They know they were sold a lie.

He will be a yes man to the shady people in the party. Money will king more than ever.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 21-05-17 at 14:30.

Some of these faces from the heads of state are hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XMJdKqOFfw

Some of these faces from the heads of state are hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XMJdKqOFfw
    Awkward, he's basically telling them to stop their shit.

Yep, I defended him during his campaign at times. I thought some criticism was unnecessary as it was based on nothing, at that point.

I got banned on that section of reddit within 2 minutes. No swearing, insults, nothing.

I think his fans and voters can't handle the truth. They know they were sold a lie.

He will be a yes man to the shady people in the party. Money will king more than ever.
    This could be the acid test for Trump, and may lead to disgruntled​ supporters if it becomes clear that he is a part of the problem, and not the solution.

I just did a search of the BBC's site for Seth Rich. He gets one mention. Here it is: 'There were also hundreds of thousands of mentions on Twitter of Seth Rich, a Democratic National Committee staffer, who was killed in Washington DC in July 2016 and whose death has been subject to conspiracy theories from the alt-right.' So they have ignored the fact that Assange heavily implied that Rich was the Democratic Party leaker, the person responsible for exposing the skulduggery to ensure Sanders lost and let the world know that Clinton was aware years ago that Saudi and Qatar bankrolled ISIS (who have claimed responsibility for the murder of dozens of of innocent Brits, let's not forget).

On another point, I bet that bastion of truth will make not a single reference to the upcoming Bilderberg Meeting that begins on June 1st.

It's hardly a conspiracy theory if a former speaker of the house mentions it. I think this topic is very well known inside Washington political circles, on both sides of the aisle. I'm sure the media know about it too, so you can draw your own conclusions as to why some organisations are choosing not to report it, yet they are very happy to run with the unproven Trump/Russians narrative 24/7.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 21-05-17 at 22:23.

Quite. But some round these parts can never spot the BBC's dereliction, even when it's spoon fed to them. Their failure to report Bilderberg will be censorship by omission. Yet their mission statement says they have a duty 'to enrich people's lives with programmes and services that inform, educate and entertain.' Nowhere does it say ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Quite. But some round these parts can never spot the BBC's dereliction, even when it's spoon fed to them. Their failure to report Bilderberg will be censorship by omission. Yet their mission statement says they have a duty 'to enrich people's lives with programmes and services that inform, educate and entertain.' Nowhere does it say ignore.
    It's up to each individual to decide whether or not they are being hoodwinked. I'm quite happy to wait for the truth to come out regarding the Russian hacking, but it does seem as though some of the MSM have already decided the outcome.

I'm anti trump but I think he gave a good and righteous speech at Saudi Arabia earlier

It would seem that, the DNC are very very close to being exposed regarding the sudden death/murder of Seth Rich and all that it entails, the Russian narrative to be blown a part, there now appears to be a witness that is prepared to openly state that, it was Seth Rich that who gave wiki leaks the info/emails etc. and that there are some very very nervous Democrats, interesting days ahead. maybe !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    It would seem that, the DNC are very very close to being exposed regarding the sudden death/murder of Seth Rich and all that it entails, the Russian narrative to be blown a part, there now appears to be a witness that is prepared to openly state that, it was Seth Rich that who gave wiki leaks the info/emails etc. and that there are some very very nervous Democrats, interesting days ahead. maybe !!!!
    Things are starting to warm up, will the veil finally be lifted?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    I'm anti trump but I think he gave a good and righteous speech at Saudi Arabia earlier
    Sounds like you believed he was being truthful.

A little over a year ago he twice said Saudi Arabia was behind the 9-11 attacks. “Who blew up the World Trade Center? It wasn’t the Iraqis, it was Saudi — take a look at Saudi Arabia, open the documents,” is what he said on one occasion and conveniently forgotten by him and the corporate media nowadays.

In a book he wrote that was published in 2011 he stated that Saudi Arabia is the 'world’s biggest funder of terrorism' and 'Saudi Arabia funnels our petro dollars, our very own money, to fund the terrorists that seek to destroy our people while the Saudis rely on us to protect them.'

Presuming he was correct with those remarks, it would make him an almighty hypocrite bending his knee to them during his recent visit because he was aware they are directly responsible for the murder of thousands of his fellow citizens and that they fund ISIS and other Muslim terrorists.

Things are starting to warm up, will the veil finally be lifted?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40050203

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You seem to be caught in two minds Bob, so maybe this will convince you that what you are thinking is correct? - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich

Just remember who was on which side when this event comes to it's logical conclusion, as the losers will crash pretty hard.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 26-05-17 at 06:11.