+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 89 of 367 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139189 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Tick tock eh? When is this big hit going to happen do you reckon?
    It's already happening, multiple investigations are underway. It's not going to look good when people realise they have been supporting a bunch of crooks, and find out media was also complicit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Who knows what he is up to, but he is playing the media like a fiddle.
    He’s really not that bright Wales Bales, he really isn’t ......

It's already happening, multiple investigations are underway. It's not going to look good when people realise they have been supporting a bunch of crooks, and find out media was also complicit.
    Let me try again. When do multiple investigations turn into concrete big hits a la Mueller's four prosecutions of Trump's team and coffee boys?

#ICancelledMyTripToLondon on Twitter
    😂😂😂😂😂

Let me try again. When do multiple investigations turn into concrete big hits a la Mueller's four prosecutions of Trump's team and coffee boys?
    Depends on the status of the various investigations. BTW I'd be filing a motion to dismiss if I was one of the Mueller 4.

Depends on the status of the various investigations. BTW I'd be filing a motion to dismiss if I was one of the Mueller 4.
    Good luck to two of them with that as they’ve pleaded guilty 👍

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Good luck to two of them with that as they’ve pleaded guilty ��
    Flynn will get a pardon.

So

About to take a big hit = already happening = depends on the status of the various investigations. Think I will put the tin hat away for a while based on this insight.

As opposed to the other bunch of crooks? They're all as bad as each other.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    As opposed to the other bunch of crooks? They're all as bad as each other.
    There are different levels of crooks

So

About to take a big hit = already happening = depends on the status of the various investigations. Think I will put the tin hat away for a while based on this insight.
    Unfortunately I'm not in charge, but it's underway and there will be consequences. No tin hats required.

I

Trump in 'excellent health,' doctor says after medical exam

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1F12T1

Who knows what he is up to, but he is playing the media like a fiddle.
    He’s really not that bright Wales Bales, he really isn’t ......

Wales Bales you obviously think you’re a neutral observer and you’re finding objective analytical links in regards to Donald trump so why do you only promote Consevative based links which are clearly in support of him and still tell us you’re ‘on the fence’ .

It’s nonsense isn’t t? You’ve gone along with everything he says, copy links from websites which blindly follow him, quote from his most loyal supporters and then tell us all this is objective, impartial, must be trusted without recourse as if you’re Moses in possession of the Ten Commandments 😂😂😂

No doubt you’ll tell me something about the MSM aren’t reporting what you want to hear, yet you’ve posted enough links from Fox and CNN when it’s suits.

For the final time please please please spare us the sitting on the fence line, it’s utter bullshite and have the balls to admit you’re a Trump supporter.

I don’t like him, I don’t like the things he says, his previous conduct in regards to his business dealings and I think he’s an amoral narcisstic character. Whether he’s guilty of collusion I’ll let Robert Mueller and his team to decide that

For now to parapahrase ‘I’m sitting in the fence’ in regards to that.

Wales Bales you obviously think you’re a neutral observer and you’re finding objective analytical links in regards to Donald trump so why do you only promote Consevative based links which are clearly in support of him and still tell us you’re ‘on the fence’ .

It’s nonsense isn’t t? You’ve gone along with everything he says, copy links from websites which blindly follow him, quote from his most loyal supporters and then tell us all this is objective, impartial, must be trusted without recourse as if you’re Moses in possession of the Ten Commandments ������

No doubt you’ll tell me something about the MSM aren’t reporting what you want to hear, yet you’ve posted enough links from Fox and CNN when it’s suits.

For the final time please please please spare us the sitting on the fence line, it’s utter bullshite and have the balls to admit you’re a Trump supporter.

I don’t like him, I don’t like the things he says, his previous conduct in regards to his business dealings and I think he’s an amoral narcisstic character. Whether he’s guilty of collusion I’ll let Robert Mueller and his team to decide that

For now to parapahrase ‘I’m sitting in the fence’ in regards to that.
    I just post stuff to counterbalance what you and Lardy post. That way all sides are covered. I thought we were all working well together to provide both viewpoints?

PS I am a supporter of justice, not necessarily a supporter of Trump!

I just post stuff to counterbalance what you and Lardy post. That way all sides are covered. I thought we were all working well together to provide both viewpoints?

PS I am a supporter of justice, not necessarily a supporter of Trump!
    What have I posted lately, other than trump's tweets or photos of him doing dumb things like looking directly at the sun?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What have I posted lately, other than trump's tweets or photos of him doing dumb things like looking directly at the sun?
    Not a lot since the Russian Trump Collusion narrative you have pushed for the last year has been well and truly debunked.

Not a lot since the Russian Trump Collusion narrative you have pushed for the last year has been well and truly debunked.
    ????????
    The Robert Muelller led investigation is still ongoing!!!
    It may come to nothing, but what has been debunked ????

Missed that, got a link, mate?

????????
    The Robert Muelller led investigation is still ongoing!!!
    It may come to nothing, but what has been debunked ????
    Surely you're not still believing the MSM version of events?

Ah, the truth is out. Your 'well and truly debunked' is just what you want to believe is true.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Ah, the truth is out. Your 'well and truly debunked' is just what you want to believe is true.
    The facts have been available for a very long time now, it's you who believes only what you want to believe. I'm afraid the MSM have led you on a merry dance down the garden path.

So four people haven’t been charged, two people haven’t pleaded guilty and Robert Muelller isn’t carryinv out an ongoing investigation.

Yes or No?

The facts have been available for a very long time now, it's you who believes only what you want to believe. I'm afraid the MSM have led you on a merry dance down the garden path.
    Care to link to the facts?