+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Clueless Cyril really needs to learn the difference between if and when, TDS has pickled his brain
    I have to be fair WB , I do admire your perseverance and knowledge with this matter , someone has also very kindly linked you to the Bob Marley band ( Wailin' Wales Bales*) which Im sure is very helpful and insightful in these very troubling times.

I find peoples hatred and fixation of Trump fascinating , whilst there is so much awful news around us , why some feel the need to avidly follow a foreign leader ramblings some 4,255*miles away is very strange habit .

I think your observed TDS behaviour pattern , amongst a few is is an extremely interesting discovery .

How many post now on this matter ???

How few comments on home matters is also interesting???

Take care all, and those around you .

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I have to be fair WB , I do admire your perseverance and knowledge with this matter , someone has also very kindly linked you to the Bob Marley band ( Wailin' Wales Bales*) which Im sure is very helpful and insightful in these very troubling times.

I find peoples hatred and fixation of Trump fascinating , whilst there is so much awful news around us , why some feel the need to avidly follow a foreign leader ramblings some 4,255*miles away is very strange habit .

I think your observed TDS behaviour pattern , amongst a few is is an extremely interesting discovery .

How many post now on this matter ???

How few comments on home matters is also interesting???

Take care all, and those around you .
    Did you realise when you broadcasted that you wouldn't give up being a wind up merchant as a New Years Resolution that your limited talent then would degrade so quickly in just 3 months?