+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Wales Bales,

A couple of things.....

First and foremost as you're well aware Donald Trump is the president not Hilary Clinton. As far as I can see she is not beholden to attend Texas ss she is not in charge of the country. This point is as ridulous as asking what Gordon brown was doing during the 2011 London riots.

Isn't it about time you dropped the neutral observer line about Trump? You're quite clearly an out and our supporter as you defend all criticism of him and use articles from media sources ie Breitbart and Fox News that Trump refers to.

You frequently regurgitate the opinions of Sean Hannity who is an unashamedly supporter of Trump, from Seth Rich, wikileaks and the Obama birth certificate story. The difference is Hannity doesn't claim to be neutral.

It's a free world, I admit I'd have voted Clinton rather then Trumo ( although I'd have preferred Saunders )but realise she's yesterday's woman ( although I dare say you're going to link some alt right link to disagree with me).

At least have the bollocks of your convictions and admit you're a fan of the Trunp.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Wales Bales,

A couple of things.....

First and foremost as you're well aware Donald Trump is the president not Hilary Clinton. As far as I can see she is not beholden to attend Texas ss she is not in charge of the country. This point is as ridulous as asking what Gordon brown was doing during the 2011 London riots.

Isn't it about time you dropped the neutral observer line about Trump? You're quite clearly an out and our supporter as you defend all criticism of him and use articles from media sources ie Breitbart and Fox News that Trump refers to.

You frequently regurgitate the opinions of Sean Hannity who is an unashamedly supporter of Trump, from Seth Rich, wikileaks and the Obama birth certificate story. The difference is Hannity doesn't claim to be neutral.

It's a free world, I admit I'd have voted Clinton rather then Trumo ( although I'd have preferred Saunders )but realise she's yesterday's woman ( although I dare say you're going to link some alt right link to disagree with me).

At least have the bollocks of your convictions and admit you're a fan of the Trunp.
    I don't have to admit anything, my neutrality will be proven over time. We are all looking at the same information, it just turns out that my analysis is different to yours. I don't even have to like Trump to consider potential outcomes, the truth is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't have to admit anything, my neutrality will be proven over time. We are all looking at the same information, it just turns out that my analysis is different to yours. I don't even have to like Trump to consider potential outcomes, the truth is what it is.
    just for you mate

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    just for you mate
    Great album, same era as Rumours, but I think you are mistaken to equate truth with love. Your logic would soon get rather messy if you had to love everything that was true.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    media sources Breitbart and Fox News
    I would gladly quote CNN, Washington Post and New York Times if they reported accurately on a topic.