What is it with the liberal Democrats?

Their publicity press conferences and stunts are shocking

That being said he gets my vote over sunak

Re: Ed Davey On The Water Slide

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    What is it with the liberal Democrats?

Their publicity press conferences and stunts are shocking

That being said he gets my vote over sunak
    He is a curiosity, that one, I agree. Other than Clegg and Ashdown, who both had a ruthless streak about them, Lib Dem leaders always seem to be as limp as Rylan Clarke’s wrists.

They behave like student union reps and sixth form students, just protesting and moaning. I don’t know what this Ed Davey is doing. Nor do I see a single iota of leadership skills in him. Which is a shame, because the Lib Dems do have some decent ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    He is a curiosity, that one, I agree. Other than Clegg and Ashdown, who both had a ruthless streak about them, Lib Dem leaders always seem to be as limp as Rylan Clarke’s wrists.

They behave like student union reps and sixth form students, just protesting and moaning. I don’t know what this Ed Davey is doing. Nor do I see a single iota of leadership skills in him. Which is a shame, because the Lib Dems do have some decent ideas.
    I thought clegg was going to stuff Cameron in 2010 but not enough people voted for him

Could have formed a coalition with Labour

Ed Davey does seem a weird bloke and very hard to take seriously. A bit of humour is a good thing but I'm not sure he has the balance right and he just looks daft next to Starmer and Sunak who say what you like about them are both working hard and serious types

Davey and the Lib Dem’s are reduced to stunts and comedy because a media obsessed by Farage and his party do not give them the air and print time that the third party in England should get.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Davey and the Lib Dem’s are reduced to stunts and comedy because a media obsessed by Farage and his party do not give them the air and print time that the third party in England should get.
    I want labour and the Lib dems to merge

Between them they could keep the Tories out for ever

As it is , it's a split vote

Having said that there's no doubt at all that they are working together in certain seats in an informal deal

Hopefully Davey will do a job in the blue wall. He seems to be having a ball, at least he’s lifting the atmosphere from quite a depressing time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Hopefully Davey will do a job in the blue wall. He seems to be having a ball, at least he’s lifting the atmosphere from quite a depressing time.
    If they get 40 seats it will ruin the Tories

I am up for that