+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 367 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    This is one story that seems to be getting more interesting, but rumour has it the Democrats are trying hard to scupper the case.

http://truepundit.com/fbi-suspects-m...mplicated-too/
    Who is the journalist putting their name to this?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Who is the journalist putting their name to this?
    It all checks out with various other sources, if that is what you were wondering?

It all checks out with various other sources, if that is what you were wondering?
    Sauce?

Sauce?
    Definitely not the MSM, who have failed to mention it.

Definitely not the MSM, who have failed to mention it.
    Thanks - you have ruled out who it isn't - that just leaves who it is!

Thanks - you have ruled out who it isn't - that just leaves who it is!
    If you are interested in this story, then look into for yourself. There is plenty of info around listing the alleged wrongdoing, the addresses of the 12 properties, the names and addresses of the 22 buisenesses, copies of the loan agreements, a list of the stolen IT hardware, etc. Don't depend on others if you want to form your own opinions.

I never discount what the MSM have to say, or the Alt-Media. There are plenty of good sources leaking information to these guys anonymously, you just have to make sense of it all. Regarding the Awan case, it's pretty much all been out there for months now.

If you are interested in this story, then look into for yourself. There is plenty of info around listing the alleged wrongdoing, the addresses of the 12 properties, the names and addresses of the 22 buisenesses, copies of the loan agreements, a list of the stolen IT hardware, etc. Don't depend on others if you want to form your own opinions.

I never discount what the MSM have to say, or the Alt-Media. There are plenty of good sources leaking information to these guys anonymously, you just have to make sense of it all. Regarding the Awan case, it's pretty much all been out there for months now.
    The link you posted is authored by someone who (unlike most of the media you seem to despise as being fake) does not have the courage to put their name. It quotes no authoritative sources and apart from innuendo does not seem to advance the Awan story. In fact it seems to no longer treat them as Pakistani spies, Seth Rich assasins or even an alternative hacker to the DNC server. You responded by saying that this anonymous article that you posted was not the only source advancing the story. I asked what the others were and you advised me to look for myself. I can't find any!

The link you posted is authored by someone who (unlike most of the media you seem to despise as being fake) does not have the courage to put their name. It quotes no authoritative sources and apart from innuendo does not seem to advance the Awan story. In fact it seems to no longer treat them as Pakistani spies, Seth Rich assasins or even an alternative hacker to the DNC server. You responded by saying that this anonymous article that you posted was not the only source advancing the story. I asked what the others were and you advised me to look for myself. I can't find any!
    I don't seem to be experiencing any of your difficulties The story you just read is about a tip-off from inside Congress. You can read the other articles for the rest of the stuff.

I don't seem to be experiencing any of your difficulties The story you just read is about a tip-off from inside Congress. You can read the other articles for the rest of the stuff.
    I surrender. According to your genies when will all be revealed?

Maybe never! Wasserman Shultz's brother is the Assistant US Attorney at the Attorney’s office for the District of Columbia in charge of the Awan case, and the Seth Rich murder. It's all very cozy in swampland!

Here is the latest news btw, Awan left some of the stolen IT equipment in a property that he rented out to this former US Marine - http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/24/ex...blic-on-awans/

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    No idea what you mean about the MSM cameras, but do you think the bit where he talks about being the best kid in class and how he lives in the best house was all scripted by his advisers?
    He was still consulting his autocue at every point throughout the speech.
    So you think, yes the team put that in? That doesn't reflect well on them...

As per usual, let's see what happens next, there is never a dull moment when Donny is around!
    In his job there should be plenty of "dull moments" - "dull moments" lead to things getting done and Presidents/Prime Ministers implementing the policies they ran on.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    In his job there should be plenty of "dull moments" - "dull moments" lead to things getting done and Presidents/Prime Ministers implementing the policies they ran on.
    Oh Bob, apparently we are so old fashioned.

Running around on Twitter is the new productivity
    Boasting is the new gravitas.
    Lies are the new truth.
    Right is the new left, and left is the new right.
    Donald is very, very clever.
    Etc... ;)

No idea what you mean about the MSM cameras, but do you think the bit where he talks about being the best kid in class and how he lives in the best house was all scripted by his advisers?
    You've got no sense of humour and you are easily triggered

CNN blatenly trying to push an agenda, but fail yet again.

Jeez that's a f*ck up in so many ways!

Anyway, isn't that a 'well done to CNN' there for allowing such a one sided viewpoint? - they were clearly happy to let un-vetted people in and 'risk' the anti Antifa, pro Nazi message pro Trump message coming across - which it did. I think they should be congratulated on their brave neutrality :D

W-B - in fact that is the polar opposite of what you suggest that the likes of 'orchestrated' CNN would do - are you sure that you haven't had a bit of a 'fail' posting this? ;)

Then again, every time I see that 'anti-jew march (promo)' I cringe. It is so completely 'unreal' in appearance.

Not sure any of them are getting into Mensa with you.

They are not targeting Ivanka (yet!). The Daily Mail posted a story saying she was claiming responsibility for getting back Bannon kicked out. Breitbart said it was a load of bull. Come on Cyril, at least get the facts right, this is the kind of thing that the fake news do

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...e-white-house/
    Bannon's recently departed henchman taking direct aim at Ivanka and the rest of what Breitbart are now dubbing the "West Wing Democrats". Presumably you are either still sitting on the fence on its agenda or off seeing where you can get a light sabre off the dark web?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...g-evil-empire/

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/stat...79895430742016

"Sean Hannity‏Verified account @seanhannity
    Stay tuned. Major, multiple Tick Tocks. 3 different fronts--MAJOR!! Patience, pieces are all falling in place."

Wassup guys?
    Did we ever find out what this meant?

Bannon's recently departed henchman taking direct aim at Ivanka and the rest of what Breitbart are now dubbing the "West Wing Democrats". Presumably you are either still sitting on the fence on its agenda or off seeing where you can get a light sabre off the dark web?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...g-evil-empire/
    Gorka has recently been liberated from the WH, I guess they are drumming up some publicity for the launch of Breitbart TV.

Did we ever find out what this meant?
    Patience, pieces are all falling in place!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Not sure any of them are getting into Mensa with you.
    I'm guessing the film director has a good chance though, he seems quite smart!

Patience, pieces are all falling in place!
    Yes. What does it mean?