+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 101 of 367 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The bit around the great deep state conspiracy we keep on tripping over is if all these corrupt DoJ and FBI officials were in it to win it for Hillary why did a) Comey resurrect the e-mail investigation which turned the polls for Trump and b) not expose the details of the elements of the investigation into Trump officials that had been initiated prior to the election.

If you can provide a coherent and rationale explanation then you are a better man than me.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You are mistaken if you think this is just about Trump, Corbyn could find himself in a similar position if the press, intelligence community, and the judiciary were weaponised against him. So this is not a left v right issue, it's about the subversion of democracy which should be a concern to everybody.
    I don't care about left v right. I'm wondering why Trump and Cohen are so determined to lie about and cover up what happened in Prague and Moscow.

When it comes to the subversion of democracy, do you think all leaders should be accountable and transparent or just some of them?

The bit around the great deep state conspiracy we keep on tripping over is if all these corrupt DoJ and FBI officials were in it to win it for Hillary why did a) Comey resurrect the e-mail investigation which turned the polls for Trump and b) not expose the details of the elements of the investigation into Trump officials that had been initiated prior to the election.

If you can provide a coherent and rationale explanation then you are a better man than me.
    NYPD had Wiener's laptop and would have investigated the case if the FBI hadn't intervened and taken over the investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I don't care about left v right. I'm wondering why Trump and Cohen are so determined to lie about and cover up what happened in Prague and Moscow.

When it comes to the subversion of democracy, do you think all leaders should be accountable and transparent or just some of them?
    Fair play, CNN have got you chasing shadows

Fair play, CNN have got you chasing shadows
    Which, as always, is Gluey's top secret code for:

i-got-nothing-meme-12235.jpg

Don't bother, he posts some vague bullshit (usually accompanied by or ) about the "MSM" lying to you whilst he believes the oh so reliable sources of false flag terrorism nutjobs

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Don't bother, he posts some vague bullshit (usually accompanied by or ) about the "MSM" lying to you whilst he believes the oh so reliable sources of false flag terrorism nutjobs
    Oh no, another lemming! How many of you are there?

I see Kanye West has red pilled, bit of a shock IMO, not a patch on Freddie, but the kids follow their heroes, I guess he'll get a bit of a roasting from Hollywood

NYPD had Wiener's laptop and would have investigated the case if the FBI hadn't intervened and taken over the investigation.
    Was that really the best you could come up with?

https://www.opdeepstate.com/2018/02/...away-for-life/

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I see Kanye West has red pilled, bit of a shock IMO, not a patch on Freddie, but the kids follow their heroes, I guess he'll get a bit of a roasting from Hollywood
    No doubt you will explain how this links to Donald Trump in due course

No doubt you will explain how this links to Donald Trump in due course
    If you troll his twitter account like you troll this place, explain no need

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    If you troll his twitter account like you troll this place, explain no need
    Kanye West's twitter account is definitely not one of the places I have left to visit on my bucket list. If you can't explain I fully understand.

So Michael Cohen's lawyer stated that Cohen will plead the 5th Amendment in the civil case between him and Stormy Daniels despite Donald Trump stating in a campaign rally that "The Mob takes the 5th".

Trump goes on "Fox and Friends" and states that Michael Cohen, a lawyer with only three clients, Trump, Eliot Broidy an ex-Republican National Congress official who resigned when the work that Cohen did to make a $1.6m payment to a Playmate that he impregnated became public and Sean Hannitty of Fox (which was disclosed in court apparently against Hannitty's wishes) to state that Cohen only does a tiny tiny fraction of Trump's overall legal activity and generally distances himself from Cohen.

Yet in doing so he confirms that part of that work involved the Stormy Daniels case, something that he had previously dismissed as being not true directly to journalists on Air Force One. Stormy Daniel's lawyer salivates on air listening this.

His, I only appoint the best people mantra, takes another blow when the Naval Doctor who was so complementary about Trump's genes that he immediately nominated his for the vacancy Trump had created at the Veterans Administration had to withdraw his nomination in the face of his adequacy for the role and emerging allegations about him that seemed to evade any vetting or concern that Trump had when rushing to nominate him.

Still Kanye likes him!

So Michael Cohen's lawyer stated that Cohen will plead the 5th Amendment in the civil case between him and Stormy Daniels despite Donald Trump stating in a campaign rally that "The Mob takes the 5th".

Trump goes on "Fox and Friends" and states that Michael Cohen, a lawyer with only three clients, Trump, Eliot Broidy an ex-Republican National Congress official who resigned when the work that Cohen did to make a $1.6m payment to a Playmate that he impregnated became public and Sean Hannitty of Fox (which was disclosed in court apparently against Hannitty's wishes) to state that Cohen only does a tiny tiny fraction of Trump's overall legal activity and generally distances himself from Cohen.

Yet in doing so he confirms that part of that work involved the Stormy Daniels case, something that he had previously dismissed as being not true directly to journalists on Air Force One. Stormy Daniel's lawyer salivates on air listening this.

His, I only appoint the best people mantra, takes another blow when the Naval Doctor who was so complementary about Trump's genes that he immediately nominated his for the vacancy Trump had created at the Veterans Administration had to withdraw his nomination in the face of his adequacy for the role and emerging allegations about him that seemed to evade any vetting or concern that Trump had when rushing to nominate him.

Still Kanye likes him!
    Shady

Shame about the doc, he was great when he worked for Obama. Now suddenly not so great.

Shady

Shame about the doc, he was great when he worked for Obama. Now suddenly not so great.

He was Obama's VA Director managing a team of 380k people, wtf!!! Anyway good deflection from Donny's Cohen stuff!

Kanye West's twitter account is definitely not one of the places I have left to visit on my bucket list. If you can't explain I fully understand.
    LOL @ Kanye

He was Obama's VA Director managing a team of 380k people, wtf!!! Anyway good deflection from Donny's Cohen stuff!
    I said it was shady. What more do you want, a signed confession?

I said it was shady. What more do you want, a signed confession?
    Nah! You booked a day's leave and your travel to London for the 13th July yet?

No need, he's staying at my gaff!

No need, he's staying at my gaff!
    Ah Bacofoil One

😂😂😂😂

I had the fortune to catch about 15 mins of Donald chatting on fox yesterday. Amongst other things, I was a little surprised that he was chatting so freely about Cohen sorting out the Stormy Daniels matter for him.

No doubt his lawyers were also taken aback and jumped on the phone as the presenters cut him off early. "Well Mr President, you must be busy so we'll let you go"

He's lucky Fox is on his side as a president speaking so, let's say, candidly on live TV is absolute gold to anyone else.

I expect the gold card members of the fan club like gluey get special extras for events like this. He'll be dancing at a primary school that Trump visits, or something.

We like our links to Fox and Friends in this thread so here's the three interviewers dealing with Mr President.

https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/sta...95013074964480