+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Without even looking into what this is about, I can be reasonably confident that the democrats are claiming that the republicans have done something that is slightly troubling.

How do I guess this? Because you're the one posting it on here.
    If there's a stance or opinion on something that works in favour of the left wing then invariably you will hold it.
    And you are someone who considers themselves to be of the left politically. You have been manipulated but appear to be utterly incapable of seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    PS regarding the Florida incident I posted the facts and election fraud is a BIG thing, wheras the above is opinion at best, and propaganda at it's worst!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Next for what? Last I heard he was working with Sessions. He is certainly a man of mystery!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Ezra Cohen watnik. Next WB
    Next for AG, Whittaker only temp AG

I can't see it myself. He is a senior intel guy who doesn't speak publicity, can't be fired, is never seen, and only one photo of him exists. He's more likely to be the next James Bond! But interesting that he was moved to the DOJ from the WH some time ago.

https://qanon.pub/data/media/a01e620...7e29f46874.jpg

Q sent me!! WWG1WGA

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I reckon he's been looking into Operation Crossfire Hurricane, this fella has the very highest security clearance and is a cointel expert.

I reckon he's been looking into Operation Crossfire Hurricane, this fella has the very highest security clearance and is a cointel expert.
    Is this opinion at best, and propaganda at it's worst! Asking for a friend?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Is this opinion at best, and propaganda at it's worst! Asking for a friend?
    It's a careful consideration of the facts. Cohen-Watnik was working with Flynn, McMaster could't fire him, and then he was shifted to the DOJ. He's obviously on some national security gig. What's he up to? He's definitely not just shuffling papers!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Trust the Plan

Think it’s fair to say Donnie hasn’t covered himself in glory today.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Think it’s fair to say Donnie hasn’t covered himself in glory today.
    If his end game is the one it appears to be, it's very bad news for the whole world.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    If his end game is the one it appears to be, it's very bad news for the whole world.

Still, at least he didn’t get his hair wet today. He sent some lovely tweets from his hotel room too!
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...218948096?s=21

Still, at least he didn’t get his hair wet today. He sent some lovely tweets from his hotel room too!
    Be fair, his heels may have been playing him like they were fifty years ago.

Rumours are that it wasn't his hair that made him stay indoors when every other leader was out in the rain paying respects, it was concern about his spray tan running.

He has his priorities but do remember he is strong on the military, according to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Rumours are that it wasn't his hair that made him stay indoors when every other leader was out in the rain paying respects, it was concern about his spray tan running.

He has his priorities but do remember he is strong on the military, according to himself.

Essential for every Trump fan 😂😂
    https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...470925825?s=21

Essential for every Trump fan ����
    https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...470925825?s=21
    I heard Gluey has put his name down for two, in case one breaks.

Statement by Fox News today;-

“FOX News supports CNN in its legal effort to regain its White House reporter’s press credential. We intend to file an amicus brief with the U.S. District Court. Secret Service passes for working White House journalists should never be weaponized. While we don’t condone the growing antagonistic tone by both the President and the press at recent media avails, we do support a free press, access and open exchanges for the American people.”

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Statement by Fox News today;-

“FOX News supports CNN in its legal effort to regain its White House reporter’s press credential. We intend to file an amicus brief with the U.S. District Court. Secret Service passes for working White House journalists should never be weaponized. While we don’t condone the growing antagonistic tone by both the President and the press at recent media avails, we do support a free press, access and open exchanges for the American people.”
    I bet it was tough for them to decide which side to take. They probably chose right.

Roger Stone is innocent, so that should put a big dent in lardy's Trump Russia Collusion theory

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/14/r...edico-mueller/

Roger Stone is innocent, so that should put a big dent in lardy's Trump Russia Collusion theory

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/14/r...edico-mueller/
    You called it, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You called it, bro!
    Good news for lardy's Trump Russia Collusion theory, Cyril has made a breakthrough in the case.

Think that is very harsh. Didn't Trump say a few weeks ago that he tells the truth when he can - obviously, there have been just the 3,749 occasions since he was inaugurated when he was prevented from telling the truth, that's not a lot in the grand scheme of things .