+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Was the Mueller probe was simply a continuance of the now exposed conspiratorial 2016 FBI counterintelligence operation? A sleight of hand trick by Mueller and Rosenstein? This is where things could get interesting ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Leave the man alone, he's busy causing world peace.
    knives knives knives

Leave the man alone, he's busy causing world peace.
    For someone who constantly claims retrospectively to be proven right, you don't half struggle with simple questions.

The hypocrisy of this **** talking about London considering the gun laws over there.

Stil, a bunch of thick redneck ***** lapped it up.
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...anada-44007312

2 F.B.I. Officials, Once Key Advisers to Comey, Leave the Bureau

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/04/u...-page-fbi.html

Call my bluff?

Judge rejects Mueller's request for delay in Russian troll farm case

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...a-interference

City get promoted on the warmest bank holiday weekend in years and you’re posting about Donnie..

Hope you’re ok mate, sounds a lonely day.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    City get promoted on the warmest bank holiday weekend in years and you’re posting about Donnie..

Hope you’re ok mate, sounds a lonely day.
    Doing great mate, amazing game followed by a lovely BBQ. However the world doesn't pause because of a football game, maybe when I was 10 it did. The globalist commies haven't stopped plotting to subvert western democracy just because Cardiff got promoted! So you can stick your ad hominem up your arse mate, cos that is all you have got.

Doing great mate, amazing game followed by a lovely BBQ. However the world doesn't pause because of a football game, maybe when I was 10 it did. The globalist commies haven't stopped plotting to subvert western democracy just because Cardiff got promoted! So you can stick your ad hominem up your arse mate, cos that is all you have got.
    Bit ad hominem I thought!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Bit ad hominem I thought!
    Exactly! You couldn't make it up, a grown man calling somebody sad because they don't obsess about football 24 hours a day

Exactly! You couldn't make it up, a grown man calling somebody sad because they don't obsess about football 24 hours a day
    I think he called you lonely rather than sad. Hope you had loads around for the bar-b-q and you haven't been eating left over hickory smoked brisket or whatever you good ole' boys flay across the coals for breakfast and lunch today

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I think he called you lonely rather than sad. Hope you had loads around for the bar-b-q and you haven't been eating left over hickory smoked brisket or whatever you good ole' boys flay across the coals for breakfast and lunch today
    Yeah, BBQ, then El Clásico. I nearly overdosed on the football yersterday! BTW it was homemade sausage

Trumptonstein's gonna announce Israe, er, his decision tomorrow.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
    I will be announcing my decision on the Iran Deal tomorrow from the White House at 2:00pm.

7:44 PM - May 7, 2018

It's not a Bank Holiday in Russia and those KPIs have got to be met, so I say well done to Gluey for his efforts.

Trump nemesis, Clinton associate, and Mueller investigation partner resigns as New York AG.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...physical-abuse

Stormy Daniels seems to have slipped off the news radar after a big name Democrat is accused of assaulting multiple women during sex encounters, in what could be one of the biggest cases of hypocracy seen so far.

In one allegation, “Sometimes, he’d tell me to call him Master, and he’d slap me until I did.” Selvaratnam, who was born in Sri Lanka, has dark skin, and she recalls that “he started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’ ”

So the Alinsky method backfires spectacularly yet again, is it any wonder that the MSM are not so keen to talk about Stormy today!

Stormy Daniels seems to have slipped off the news radar after a big name Democrat is accused of assaulting women during sex encounters.

In one allegation, “Sometimes, he’d tell me to call him Master, and he’d slap me until I did.” Selvaratnam, who was born in Sri Lanka, has dark skin, and she recalls that “he started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’ ”

So the Alinsky method backfires spectacularly yet again, it's no wonder the MSM are not so keen to talk about Stormy today!
    Thump has just pulled out, not stormy!!, the Iran Deal .

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Thump has just pulled out, not stormy!!, the Iran Deal .
    Do America get back the $1.5 billion in cash that Obama sent over on a plane in unmarked dollar bills?

Neocon Don strikes again.

And people thought Hillary Clinton would be a warmonger.

Do America get back the $1.5 billion cash in unmarked dollar bills that Obama sent over on a plane?
    I think his resentment of the Obama years will be his undoing in the end, I thought it was 1.7 billion who got the other 0.2 billion

I think his resentment of the Obama years will be his undoing in the end, I thought it was 1.7 billion who got the other 0.2 billion
    It could have been 1.7, I wonder if any of it ended up in the Clinton Foundation? I don't think Trump resents Obama, he just knows about everything he got up to.

It could have been 1.7, I wonder if any of it ended up in the Clinton Foundation? I don't think Trump resents Obama, he just knows about everything he got up to.
    Dirty bunch all through , the only people responsible for Trump election is those very Democrats .

I dislike the man intensely, happen to think though the Iranians took the piss out of a weak president decesion , how could anyone in thier right mind, hand money and trade to a country that detests you , and wants and plots against you , in proxy wars .

Madness .

Let's see countries enforce a new and better deal this time that helps countries like Syria its a wider issue than nuclear disarmament, using Syria as a military playground is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Dirty bunch all through , the only people responsible for Trump election is those very Democrats .

I dislike the man intensely, happen to think though the Iranians took the piss out of a weak president decesion , how could anyone in thier right mind, hand money and trade to a country that detests you , and wants and plots against you , in proxy wars .

Madness .

Let's see countries enforce a new and better deal this time that helps countries like Syria its a wider issue than nuclear disarmament, using Syria as a military playground is wrong.
    Capture01.jpg

A savvy business person will run rings around a politician every day of the week. People in politics just need to follow the script, and when they screw up their lines or go off topic they quickly disappear.