+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Do America get back the $1.5 billion in cash that Obama sent over on a plane in unmarked dollar bills?
    This is fake news!

It's $150 billion in unmarked bank notes. What kind do of deal was that

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/...s-kickstarted/

Former New York AG Schneiderman let the Clinton Foundation skip identifying foreign*donors

https://nypost.com/2016/09/06/schnei...oreign-donors/

It's funny how the MSM are refusing to identify him as a Democrat in their reporting, a good example of news by ommsion.

Former New York AG Schneiderman let the Clinton Foundation skip identifying foreign*donors

https://nypost.com/2016/09/06/schnei...oreign-donors/

It's funny how the MSM are refusing to identify him as a Democrat in their reporting, a good example of news by ommsion.
    I googled his name and the top news links are:

New Yorker - says he's a democrat
    New York times - says he's a democrat
    BBC - doesn't say democrat but says he's a fierce opponent of trump
    CNN - says he's a democrat

Glueys research is at the same standard as it ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I googled his name and the top news links are:

New Yorker - says he's a democrat
    New York times - says he's a democrat
    BBC - doesn't say democrat but says he's a fierce opponent of trump
    CNN - says he's a democrat

Glueys research is at the same standard as it ever was.
    Maybe they have finally accepted that the game is up, and there is a lot worse to come?

Incidentally, Stormy's lawyer has been very active. He has somehow got access to information that could only have come from one source. A brief look at his background shows an interesting past. The question remains whether the Stormy situation is a random event, or has it been built into the current narrative, just like the Steele dossier was?

I think everything is going to come out eventually, one way the other, and either way we are in for an explosive few weeks. Something has to give!

US v Manafort - Full Text Transcript Hearing Motion, May 4 2018

https://www.scribd.com/document/3782...ion-May-4-2018

A few interesting moments in there!

Maybe they have finally accepted that the game is up, and there is a lot worse to come?

Incidentally, Stormy's lawyer has been very active. He has somehow got access to information that could only have come from one source. A brief look at his background shows an interesting past. The question remains whether the Stormy situation is a random event, or has it been built into the current narrative, just like the Steele dossier was?

I think everything is going to come out eventually, one way the other, and either way we are in for an explosive few weeks. Something has to give!
    I don't think the Stormy situation was a random event.....but then again neither does Melania

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I don't think the Stormy situation was a random event.....but then again neither does Melania
    Not the sort of context I was thinking about

Incidentally, Stormy's lawyer has been very active. He has somehow got access to information that could only have come from one source.
    Treasury watchdog probing how Stormy Daniels lawyer got Cohen's bank records

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ot-cohens-bank

Avenatti Accuses The Wrong Michael Cohens Of Making ‘Fraudulent’ Payments

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/09/av...-cohen-israel/

Strange coincidence how both FusionGPS and Michael Avenatti got the wrong Michael Cohen

Maybe you should check things for yourself instead of just blindly copying what you read elsewhere.

Maybe you should check things for yourself instead of just blindly copying what you read elsewhere.
    Initial reporting failed to mention any political ties. How's Stormy? I seem to recall she was your favourite topic for a while. Not so much now.

Treasury watchdog probing how Stormy Daniels lawyer got Cohen's bank records

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ot-cohens-bank

Avenatti Accuses The Wrong Michael Cohens Of Making ‘Fraudulent’ Payments

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/09/av...-cohen-israel/

Strange coincidence how both FusionGPS and Michael Avenatti got the wrong Michael Cohen
    The way I had read it Cohen (s) were receiving not making payments. These included Korean Aerospace, (who are chasing a lucrative defense contract), Columbus Nova (a company owned by a Russian oligarch with close ties to Putin, the pharmaceutical company Novartis (thought Trump was going to take companies like that down because of excess profiteering) and AT&T (who coincidently at the time were seeking favorable federal approval of a mega-merger with Time Warner).

This smells of the swamp-like behaviour you have frequently argued that Sheriff Trump and his deputies were riding into town to clean up. Yet your concern seems to be more that Avenatti got his information via a dubious leak (again a new found moral repugnance on your part that does not stretch to Wikileaks) and a bit of diversion that payments to other Michael Cohens were also disclosed.

Still Trump could get lucky and Mueller and Southern District New York could end up charging the wrong Michael Cohen as well I guess.

The way I had read it Cohen (s) were receiving not making payments. These included Korean Aerospace, (who are chasing a lucrative defense contract), Columbus Nova (a company owned by a Russian oligarch with close ties to Putin, the pharmaceutical company Novartis (thought Trump was going to take companies like that down because of excess profiteering) and AT&T (who coincidently at the time were seeking favorable federal approval of a mega-merger with Time Warner).

This smells of the swamp-like behaviour you have frequently argued that Sheriff Trump and his deputies were riding into town to clean up. Yet your concern seems to be more that Avenatti got his information via a dubious leak (again a new found moral repugnance on your part that does not stretch to Wikileaks) and a bit of diversion that payments to other Michael Cohens were also disclosed.

Still Trump could get lucky and Mueller and Southern District New York could end up charging the wrong Michael Cohen as well I guess.
    Stick around and let's see how it all plays out. Those bad Ruskies were Hillary's mates. Something's not quite right here.

Initial reporting failed to mention any political ties. How's Stormy? I seem to recall she was your favourite topic for a while. Not so much now.
    I'm surprised you're not keeping up with it. She's trying to free herself from a dodgy NDA, and as a keen supporter of freedom of speech no doubt you are backing her all the way.

Initial reporting failed to mention any political ties.
    So all msm simultaneously didn't mention he was a democrat but by the time I'd taken a look they had all simultaneously added it. That's what you're saying has happened here?

Who is paying Michael Avenatti?

So exactly who is paying Michael Avenatti? And is he a lawyer, an opposition researcher, a journalist or a campaign operative?

http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary...chael-avenatti

Who is paying Michael Avenatti?

So exactly who is paying Michael Avenatti? And is he a lawyer, an opposition researcher, a journalist or a campaign operative?

http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary...chael-avenatti
    I thought that Stormy was old news.

I thought that Stormy was old news.
    Yeah, Stormy is old news, while Michael is new news. He's overplayed his hand a bit.

Yeah, Stormy is old news, while Michael is new news. He's overplayed his hand a bit.
    In what way?

About That FBI ‘Source’

Did the bureau engage in outright spying against the 2016 Trump campaign?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/about-t...rce-1525992611

Has Nunez & Gowdy now got this info? Are the wheels about to fall off?

Why did you bring up 'old news' then?

Have we mentioned the leaked Mueller questions for Trump, should he ever sit and talk?

Or that Trump dictated that ridiculous "healthiest president ever" letter to his doctor?

Why did you bring up 'old news' then?
    Avenatti being investigated for leaking treasury documents is new news. He's also been reported to the Bar Association. Like I say he has overplayed his hand. It will be interesting to know who is financing him and paying Stormy.

Avenatti being investigated for leaking treasury documents is new news. He's also been reported to the Bar Association. Like I say he has overplayed his hand. It will be interesting to know who is financing him and paying Stormy.
    I asked why you brought up Stormy if you consider it old news.

I asked why you brought up Stormy if you consider it old news.
    She is the instrument being used by Avenatti, which is looking more like a FusionGPS smear operation, hence the question who is financing it.

Any guesses who the CIA/FBI HUMINT embedded in the Trump campaign was?

We know who paid Stormy and thanks to that super lawyer Rudi we know how he was reimbursed. Why this sudden interest in who pays lawyers? Do you have the same level of interest in who pays Victoria Toesing's fees for the Uranium One informant charade for instance?

Avenatti has done a major service for you and the anti-swamp ilk by exposing dubious financial transactions flowing directly to Trump's lawyer yet you seem hell bent on shooting the messenger!