+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    We know who paid Stormy and thanks to that super lawyer Rudi we know how he was reimbursed. Why this sudden interest in who pays lawyers? Do you have the same level of interest in who pays Victoria Toesing's fees for the Uranium One informant charade for instance?

Avenatti has done a major service for you and the anti-swamp ilk by exposing dubious financial transactions flowing directly to Trump's lawyer yet you seem hell bent on shooting the messenger!
    So now Stormy is working for free doing all these media interviews?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    About That FBI ‘Source’

Did the bureau engage in outright spying against the 2016 Trump campaign?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/about-t...rce-1525992611

Has Nunez & Gowdy now got this info? Are the wheels about to fall off?
    Carter Page says it ain't him ..

Carter Page, Ph.D. @carterwpage

Good @WSJ piece, @KimStrassel: "I believe I know the name of the informant... sources...refuse to confirm it. It would therefore be irresponsible to publish it"

Ain't me, and I think I know too. But you have a rare level of professionalism. Some rise above the derelict libelers.

2:16 am - 11 May 2018

Avenatti being investigated for leaking treasury documents is new news. He's also been reported to the Bar Association. Like I say he has overplayed his hand. It will be interesting to know who is financing him and paying Stormy.
    The fella is a United States Attorney, so he should know his onions.

I watched his toe curling campaign speech in Illinois on Thursday , horrible man ,strange behavour,but he knows what to say to yanks who have lost there stell and dar building jobs , and bothered by the Immigration flood into the South , and the fact that under the democrats they lost there footing to Russia and Iran in the hotbed of the Middle East, if he pulls off the Korean peace deal,he's there for another 4 years , the primaries in November will be very intresting .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I watched his toe curling campaign speech in Illinois on Thursday , horrible man ,strange behavour,but he knows what to say to yanks who have lost there stell and dar building jobs , and bothered by the Immigration flood into the South , and the fact that under the democrats they lost there footing to Russia and Iran in the hotbed of the Middle East, if he pulls off the Korean peace deal,he's there for another 4 years , the primaries in November will be very intresting .
    Not my favourite person, but you can't fault his performance. Released NK hostages, captured 5 Isis leaders, meeting with Kim Jong Un announced, reigned in Iran, and record breaking employment figures all in one week.

Not my favourite person, but you can't fault his performance. Released NK hostages, captured 5 Isis leaders, meeting with Kim Jong Un announced, reigned in Iran, and record breaking employment figures all in one week.
    And Nobel Peace prize on the way as soon as Iran is corralled into signing a better deal which does not require vasts amounts of cash to be handed over , to stop them building a weapon lol

Mueller Indicted A Russian Company That Didn't Even Exist, Court Transcripts Say

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30556...-ryan-saavedra

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The fella is a United States Attorney, so he should know his onions.
    Is it true Michael Avenatti reported an $8 million windfall in February after he picked up Stormy Daniels as a client, just 2 months after he had filed for bankruptcy unable to pay debts/taxes of around $4-5 million?

Is it true Michael Avenatti reported an $8 million windfall in February after he picked up Stormy Daniels as a client, just 2 months after he had filed for bankruptcy unable to pay debts/taxes of around $4-5 million?
    God, you can almost smell the fear!

God, you can almost smell the fear!
    I can only smell ham sandwiches!

I can only smell ham sandwiches!
    I know it's late at night but you seem to be getting your Mueller and Stormy deflection attempts a bit mangled. Mueller, new company, ham sandwich, nothing to see here move on. Avenatti, running rings around Rudi and Fox so ad hominem, nothing to see here move on.

Got it?

Grey day for Donny and his diplomacy.
    How many are dead in Gaza today now?

I know it's late at night but you seem to be getting your Mueller and Stormy deflection attempts a bit mangled. Mueller, new company, ham sandwich, nothing to see here move on. Avenatti, running rings around Rudi and Fox so ad hominem, nothing to see here move on.

Got it?
    I am eagerly awaiting your updates

I am eagerly awaiting your updates
    Wales- Pizzagate, Seth Rich, Imran Awan, Roy Moore, Uranium One - Bales is eagerly awaiting updates...fair do's!

Wales- Pizzagate, Seth Rich, Imran Awan, Roy Moore, Uranium One - Bales is eagerly awaiting updates...fair do's!
    Roy Moore?

Mueller may have a conflict — and it leads directly to a Russian oligarch

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-hou...ssian-oligarch

I thought Solomon worked for The Hill? Why is he doing opinion pieces? It's almost like he doesn't have the credibility to be supported by his erstwhile employer anymore.

No indictment from Mueller, then again I suppose you to have to commit a crime!!! Draft OIG report is available to a few suspects, CNN beside themselves for their next headline always impeachment or NK meeting problem to run with,
    Pain Coming Q!!

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/16/p...ent0531PMStory

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    No indictment from Mueller, then again I suppose you to have to commit a crime!!! Draft OIG report is available to a few suspects, CNN beside themselves for their next headline always impeachment or NK meeting problem to run with,
    Pain Coming Q!!

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/16/p...ent0531PMStory
    I had you down as second favorite to reply but Bingo!

I thought Solomon worked for The Hill? Why is he doing opinion pieces? It's almost like he doesn't have the credibility to be supported by his erstwhile employer anymore.
    I thought you would have worked that one out already. That story was a bit too explosive for a centre left publication, and the owners can't be too happy getting an earful from the Dems, so the editor took the middle ground in order to avoid having to spike the story. Basically they know what is coming can't be stopped, but they will try to hold the dam until the very last moment. Maybe they still have a small belief that the 'insurance policy' will work as promised? Enjoy the storm!

I thought you would have worked that one out already. That story was a bit too explosive for a centre left publication, and the owners can't be too happy getting an earful from the Dems, so the editor took the middle ground in order to avoid having to spike the story. Basically they know what is coming can't be stopped, but they will try to hold the dam until the very last moment. Maybe they still have a small belief that the 'insurance policy' will work as promised? Enjoy the storm!
    Some elements of twitter this morning getting a little excited that Weiner getting unsealed today. Maybe, but seen this too often recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Some elements of twitter this morning getting a little excited that Weiner getting unsealed today. Maybe, but seen this too often recently.

Weiner's hotdog is probably a nothingburger ..

Out of interest when was the last time that Solomon wrote an article for the Hill news team? Same question I have asked for the last six months, when does the weather front arrive?