+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 291 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Entrapment scam!
    Fair play, you display quite some tenacity.

If the Donald and his operator Mr Bannon have any jokers in their pack, they had better play them now. High stakes game and someone(s) must be bluffing. Who is going to fold?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    A very odd tweet from Donald Jr. Incriminating himself?

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...89839522140166
    I know there's to and froing between some of us and Wales Bales about Clinton/The Fabian Society v Trump/Russia, but this strikes me as moving things on to a different level - the BBC seems to think so.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40574564

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I know there's to and froing between some of us and Wales Bales about Clinton/The Fabian Society v Trump/Russia, but this strikes me as moving things on to a different level - the BBC seems to think so.

The BBC, CNN, Washington Post, New York Times, et al., are all part of the team Clinton/Obama/Soros agenda, so they will never report what is really going on. Trump is way ahead in this silly game of charades though, but it will only become common knowledge to the masses if and when the indictments begin.

The BBC, CNN, Washington Post, New York Times, et al., are all part of the team Clinton/Obama/Soros agenda, so they will never report what is really going on. Trump is way ahead in this silly game of charades though, but it will only become common knowledge to the masses if and when the indictments begin.
    What are you basing this 'trump is way ahead' view on? I'm guessing you're not part of the WH administration, so how are you so confident?

What are you basing this 'trump is way ahead' view on? I'm guessing you're not part of the WH administration, so how are you so confident?
    Just read some stuff online, loads of people are leaking information anonymously from all sides. A lot of it turns out to be true, and that is why I able to make accurate predidictions. This game has only just begun and still has a long way to run. BTW I don't have any horse in the race, I'm just a neautral observer, but it seems obvious to me that the MSM are leading people up the garden path

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

It seems the New York Times was about to release the emails, so Jr has (at the very least) stopped Team Trump from being able to use the Fake News excuse, which is the go-to.

It seems the New York Times was about to release the emails, so Jr has (at the very least) stopped Team Trump from being able to use the Fake News excuse, which is the go-to.
    The go-to from the get-go, no doubt.

'accurate predictions'

'accurate predictions'

You've been banging on about the Russians for the best part of the last year, so lets just say my predictions are a little bit more accurate than yours

You've been banging on about the Russians for the best part of the last year, so lets just say my predictions are a little bit more accurate than yours
    Have you not seen what's happened in the last couple of days?

Have you not seen what's happened in the last couple of days?
    What's happend now?

What's happend now?
    Still got your fingers in your ears, then.

'Wait and see the players are moving into place and the game will begin and indictments will happen this week.
    Or next week
    Or maybe next month.....possibly I think, depending on what Fox News tells me'

An absolute cracker of a tweet from the Big Man:

"The W.H. is functioning perfectly, focused on HealthCare, Tax Cuts/Reform & many other things. I have very little time for watching T.V."

An absolute cracker of a tweet from the Big Man:

"The W.H. is functioning perfectly, focused on HealthCare, Tax Cuts/Reform & many other things. I have very little time for watching T.V."
    The trick is not to take his tweets literally Trump is playing a game with those who are desperately trying to have him removed from office before he uncovers all of their secrets. It's quality entertainment

The trick is not to take his tweets literally Trump is playing a game with those who are desperately trying to have him removed from office before he uncovers all of their secrets. It's quality entertainment
    Try to remind yourself that the " " stuff that you and some others appear to revel in with so much glee, and the utterly crass behaviour you describe as 'entertainment' is that of The President of the United States of America.
    How and when did high office become such a low place?

If Trump really does have all this butt to kick, and is supposedly so f*cking smart, then he should just get on with it - with at least some dignity . Pronto. Before he gets carted off .

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Try to remind yourself that the " " stuff that you and some others appear to revel in with so much glee, and the utterly crass behaviour you describe as 'entertainment' is that of The President of the United States of America.
    How and when did high office become such a low place?

If Trump really does have all this butt to kick, and is supposedly so f*cking smart, then he should just get on with it - with at least some dignity . Pronto. Before he gets carted off .
    That's the job of AG Sessions, Trump can't be seen to be interfering in all of that stuff. It definately is entertaining to see Trump standing up against the establishment who are trying to take him down, and he has no choice except to fight back against the press and all the other dodgy people in Washington.

That's the job of AG Sessions, Trump can't be seen to be interfering in all of that stuff. It definately is entertaining to see Trump standing up against the establishment who are trying to take him down, and he has no choice except to fight back against the press and all the other dodgy people in Washington.
    I didn't literally mean The Don was going to do it himself.
    Though that's how he described the notion in his rallies.

Jeff 'Ah did'n dun have nuthin' ter dooo with no ding dang doodly Rushyuns' Sessions had better get on with it too.
    Another one that 'the establishment' is surely looking to drag off in ankle irons.
    Chop chop lads.

Oh dear, it's that former Obama AG Loretta Lynch again ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-meeting.html

Very dodgy!

Oh dear, it's that former Obama AG Loretta Lynch again ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-meeting.html

Very dodgy!
    Wow, October 2015 - nine months before Trump won the nomination for President! What foresight Team Obama had.

Wow, October 2015 - nine months before Trump won the nomination for President! What foresight Team Obama had.
    Let's wait and see what happens I seem to recall the pissgate dossier included Russian input. There's plenty more fun ahead

Very dodgy!
    That's interesting, Homeland Security have confirmed that the Russian lawyer was on a B1/B2 nonimmigrant visa for the meeting, but the truth is the truth no matter who reports it, isn't that right Gulley?

That's interesting, Homeland Security have confirmed that the Russian lawyer was on a B1/B2 nonimmigrant visa for the meeting, but the truth is the truth no matter who reports it, isn't that right Gulley?
    Keep digging, you'll get there eventually

PS it would help if you took those blinkers off!

Ooh the democrats, ooh the anti trumps.

All the above still applies as to why it's a toothless conspiracy theory for the extremely gullible.

Ooh the democrats, ooh the anti trumps.

All the above still applies as to why it's a toothless conspiracy theory for the extremely gullible.
    Let's just wait and see who the Russian lawyer really is, she is obviously the key to it all, and let's see if this is tied to the granting of a FISA warrent.