+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You are not covering yourself in glory here.
    Has she ever prosecuted a case? Nothing ever seems to make it to court.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Is she being represented by Gloria Allred?
    I see Harvey is on dodgy ground, I wonder if he'll strike a plea deal and take a few others with him or take it on the chin and do his porridge

gf.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I see Harvey is on dodgy ground, I wonder if he'll strike a plea deal and take a few others with him or take it on the chin and do his porridge

gf.jpg
    Amazing photo. Everybody in those kind of circles knew what Weinstein was up too, but .. Hillary was married to a rapist, and Huma's husband was busy sexting underage girls. What a f*cked up world we live in. I hope everything comes out and we finally know the truth, even if Trump has to fall on his own sword and go down with the ship. So far, I don't think we have even scratched the surface with regards to what is really going on in the swamp.

Has she ever prosecuted a case? Nothing ever seems to make it to court.
    You will be pleased to know that Gloria Allred isn't her lawyer and the trial lawyer who is has an excellent record in this area. You should get your wish to see Donny have his day in court unless the strenuous, but to date, unsuccessful efforts that his lawyers are making to stop this offer some protection.

Corbyn and Trump face the same problem, a biased media determined to destroy their character, and the public are oblivious to it. That's the fascinating part for me, that they still exist and sometimes even thrive under these conditions.
    I would also say both used media and social media to do the reverse in fact Labour actually gloated over the fact thier social media campaign was a success.

Can't have it both ways .

Amazing photo. Everybody in those kind of circles knew what Weinstein was up too, but .. Hillary was married to a rapist, and Huma's husband was busy sexting underage girls. What a f*cked up world we live in. I hope everything comes out and we finally know the truth, even if Trump has to fall on his own sword and go down with the ship. So far, I don't think we have even scratched the surface with regards to what is really going on in the swamp.
    Hilary the best campaign manager , the Trump campaign could find .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I would also say both used media and social media to do the reverse in fact Labour actually gloated over the fact thier social media campaign was a success.

Can't have it both ways .
    It's all going to come out how the intelligence services, media, law enforcement, and the judiciary were weoponized in order to destroy opposition candidates.

Lousy federal employees can now be fired like the rest of us, thanks to Trump. Watch the meltdown.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/05...eltdown-638379

The latest development ...

Lousy federal employees can now be fired like the rest of us, thanks to Trump. Watch the meltdown.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/05...eltdown-638379
    Reading that report, it now seems that federal employees accused of sexual assault can be fired and barred from other federal jobs

You don't really do irony do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    Reading that report, it now seems that federal employees accused of sexual assault can be fired and barred from other federal jobs

You don't really do irony do you?
    Drain the swamp!

https://nypost.com/2018/05/26/campai...-netflix-deal/

Still on the fence I see - for someone who accuses many of not being able to see the bigger picture, your one eyedness is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Still on the fence I see - for someone who accuses many of not being able to see the bigger picture, your one eyedness is amazing.
    How is it one-eyed pointing out how all these book deals, speaking engagements, directorships, think tank appointments, media and now film arrangements work?

For the record, and for balance, Trump donates his presidential salary to charity.

Which one is more swampy? Even a fence sitter can work this one out.

Bill Clinton is a rapist?

Don't you think accusers need to provide evidence and file civil lawsuits first?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Bill Clinton is a rapist?

Don't you think accusers need to provide evidence and file civil lawsuits first?
    Didn't you watch the presidential election debates? There were no denials before, during or after.

Just wondering but when did ‘bill Clinton is a rapist, discuss’ bit of the debate occur?

Didn't you watch the presidential election debates? There were no denials before, during or after.
    As we all suspected. One rule when it's democrats and another when it's republicans.

As we all suspected. One rule when it's democrats and another when it's republicans.
    It’s called sitting on the fence and watching the game take place.

Apparently

More like right and wrong

More like right and wrong
    Well it's a little strange, isn't it? Maybe you've not quite managed to explain your point properly yet.

Bill Clinton: allegations against him but no lawsuit. You call him a rapist.
    Roy Moore: allegations against him but no lawsuit. You say "Let the courts decide, that is the reason why they exist! Therefore I am not going to be bullied into declaring a verdict of guilt on someone who I genuinly don't know if they are or not "

And that's before we get to Trump. Many sexual allegations against him, he says he will take them all to court...but hasn't.

How is it one-eyed pointing out how all these book deals, speaking engagements, directorships, think tank appointments, media and now film arrangements work?

For the record, and for balance, Trump donates his presidential salary to charity.

Well, if it's not one-eyedness, it must be naivety - you really think there is one side involved in all of the things you list above and another one that is as pure as the driven snow?

Well it's a little strange, isn't it? Maybe you've not quite managed to explain your point properly yet.

Bill Clinton: allegations against him but no lawsuit. You call him a rapist.
    Roy Moore: allegations against him but no lawsuit. You say "Let the courts decide, that is the reason why they exist! Therefore I am not going to be bullied into declaring a verdict of guilt on someone who I genuinly don't know if they are or not "

And that's before we get to Trump. Many sexual allegations against him, he says he will take them all to court...but hasn't.
    Where was the Clinton denial then? Using abuse accusations during political campaigns is not really helping the alledged victims is it. Why would you bring it up a week or two before an ection and not before? Everybody knows smear campaigns are part and parcel of modern politics, so why be a part of it if you are genuinely looking for justice.

Where was the Clinton denial then? Using abuse accusations during political campaigns is not really helping the alledged victims is it. Why would you bring it up a week or two before an ection and not before? Everybody knows smear campaigns are part and parcel of modern politics, so why be a part of it if you are genuinely looking for justice.
    How many times must I say it, if he is guilty put him before a jury. How many times?

So it all hinges on denial for you? That is the difference between right and wrong. Hope you never sit on a jury!

Hale the Trump , drain the swamp , how do you drain a swamp?