+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Well, if it's not one-eyedness, it must be naivety - you really think there is one side involved in all of the things you list above and another one that is as pure as the driven snow?
    How do you explain Jeremy Corbyn then? Smear campaigns are also being run against him, just substitute sexual abuse for anti-Semitism, plus all the Russia stuff, and you are looking at a similar kind of thing. It seems obvious to me that Trump and Corbyn are not welcome in the corridors of power, as they don't want to play the establishment game.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So it all hinges on denial for you? That is the difference between right and wrong. Hope you never sit on a jury!
    Lots of money is being handed out, could that be a possible motive?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Well, if it's not one-eyedness, it must be naivety - you really think there is one side involved in all of the things you list above and another one that is as pure as the driven snow?
    Hey just like our two parties, there's me thinking I knew who the nasty party was and boom social media revelations occured, and there's more than one , lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Lots of money is being handed out, could that be a possible motive?
    So you're concluding right and wrong on whether the accused deny it and some speculation that money 'could' be involved. Anything else?

So you're concluding right and wrong on whether the accused deny it and some speculation that money 'could' be involved. Anything else?
    I said it was between right and wrong, not red and blue. I think you are getting a bit mixed up, and focussing on the distractions a little too much.

I said it was between right and wrong, not red and blue. I think you are getting a bit mixed up, and focussing on the distractions a little too much.
    That's what I said. You're basing it on right and wrong. I'm asking how do you know what's right and wrong, and so far you've given denials and a 'could'.

Doesn't seem like much to me.

That's what I said. You're basing it on right and wrong. I'm asking how do you know what's right and wrong, and so far you've given denials and a 'could'.

Doesn't seem like much to me.
    I stick to a narrow range of issues that are being actively investigated, while you tend to focus on the Democrat/MSM talking points.

I stick to a narrow range of issues that are being actively investigated, while you tend to focus on the Democrat/MSM talking points.
    We're talking about your comments*, nothing else.

*wildly biased and always inconsistent

Why do you think that Roy Moore is in the right and Bill Clinton is in the wrong? You previously said of Moore that you genuinely don't know if he's guilty or not.

We're talking about your comments*, nothing else.

*wildly biased and always inconsistent

Why do you think that Roy Moore is in the right and Bill Clinton is in the wrong? You previously said of Moore that you genuinely don't know if he's guilty or not.
    Two weeks before an election, Allred on the scene, 4O year old alledged crimes that nobody had heard of before, forged yearbook messages, conflicting witness statements from employees who worked at the restaurant and mall, and from the ex-boyfriend, etc.. Yeah, I didn't know if he was guilty or not, that's why I said take it to trial. What proof did you have, besides what the MSM had alledged?

Two weeks before an election, Allred on the scene, 4O year old alledged crimes that nobody had heard of before, forged yearbook messages, conflicting witness statements from employees who worked at the restaurant and mall, and from the ex-boyfriend, etc.. Yeah, I didn't know if he was guilty or not, that's why I said take it to trial. What proof did you have, besides what the MSM had alledged?
    So why is Bill Clinton guilty then when no charges have been brought yet you label him a rapist?

What proof did I have of what?

I am comparing your defence of Moore to your assumption of guilt against Clinton. You seem to overlook the Clinton part every time.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    So why is Bill Clinton guilty then when no charges have been brought yet you label him a rapist?
    Feel free to look into the case of Juanita Broaddrick. When Trump called Clinton a rapist there was no denial.

What proof did I have of what?

I am comparing your defence of Moore to your assumption of guilt against Clinton. You seem to overlook the Clinton part every time.
    It's not my assumption, it is the assumption of people who have looked into the Clinton case. And I never defended Roy Moore, I just pointed out the obvious discrepancies in the evidence, and said the case should be heard before a court.

It's not my assumption, it is the assumption of people who have looked into the Clinton case. And I never defended Roy Moore, I just pointed out the obvious discrepancies in the evidence, and said the case should be heard before a court.
    You said he's a rapist, you didn't make any qualifications to that statement, and you would have left it had no one picked you up on it. At least have the balls to stand by it.

As for Moore, you described him as 'right', unless you would like to try to wriggle out of that one too.

Feel free to look into the case of Juanita Broaddrick. When Trump called Clinton a rapist there was no denial.
    Maybe because it was yet another unsubstantiated outburst from Trump that it was not worthy of a response?

Basically on your reasoning because they didn’t deny an unsubstantiated allegation the must have done it.

I think we can say you’re not neutral any more to say the least 😂

You said he's a rapist, you didn't make any qualifications to that statement, and you would have left it had no one picked you up on it. At least have the balls to stand by it.

As for Moore, you described him as 'right', unless you would like to try to wriggle out of that one too.
    To be honest I'm more interested in the story that Obama and Clinton colluded with foreign governments to spy on political opponents. I'll leave it to you to poor over the Democrats talking points, as you clearly need some kind of distraction to convince yourself that nothing is happening

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Maybe because it was yet another unsubstantiated outburst from Trump that it was not worthy of a response?

Basically on your reasoning because they didn’t deny an unsubstantiated allegation the must have done it.

I think we can say you’re not neutral any more to say the least ��
    Just look into the case, particularly what the witnesses who arrived on the scene shortly afterwards had to say. Square this with the threats the alledged victim received.

To be honest I'm more interested in the story that Obama and Clinton colluded with foreign governments to spy on political opponents. I'll leave it to you to poor over the Democrats talking points, as you clearly need some kind of distraction to convince yourself that nothing is happening
    Just to remind us all...You introduced "Clinton is a rapist" to the conversation, which is why I was 'pooring' over it. Unfortunately you fell straight into a hole you didn't have the smarts to escape from.

Just to remind us all...You introduced "Clinton is a rapist" to the conversation, which is why I was 'pooring' over it. Unfortunately you fell straight into a hole you didn't have the smarts to escape from.
    It's your prerogative if you want to place your heroes on pedestals.

It's your prerogative if you want to place your heroes on pedestals.
    You are not my hero.

Are you going to think before you post in future? It might help a bit.

You are not my hero.

Are you going to think before you post in future? It might help a bit.
    Are you saying Juanita Broaddrick is a liar, the witnesses were not credible, and Bill Clinton is innocent?

Are you saying Juanita Broaddrick is a liar, the witnesses were not credible, and Bill Clinton is innocent?
    No, but you are saying he's guilty (which you might now be regretting after the leathering you're taking).

Comprehension, my dear Gluey, that's the key to not looking foolish.

No, but you are saying he's guilty (which you might now be regretting after the leathering you're taking).

Comprehension, my dear Gluey, that's the key to not looking foolish.
    So rape only occurs if it is ever proven in a court of law?

So rape only occurs if it is ever proven in a court of law?
    How many times must I say it, if he is guilty put him before a jury. How many times?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    How many times must I say it, if he is guilty put him before a jury. How many times?
    The Clinton appreciation society are out in full force today