+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

I've got not idea mate, I'm just wondering what the heck has happened to Stormy, I hope she is OK. One minute she was the star of the Michael Avenatti Stormy Daniels show, which has suddenly become the Michael Avenatti Michael Cohen show. It's just too weird, I can't get my head around it. It's almost as if the whole thing has been setup!

But yeah, some high-level game playing going on, if only we knew who was on which side

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I've got not idea mate, I'm just wondering what the heck has happened to Stormy, I hope she is OK. One minute she was the star of the Michael Avenatti Stormy Daniels show, which has suddenly become the Michael Avenatti Michael Cohen show. It's just too weird, I can't get my head around it. It's almost as if the whole thing has been setup!

But yeah, some high-level game playing going on, if only we knew who was on which side
    Perhaps she's gone on a girls' break with Melania!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Perhaps she's gone on a girls' break with Melania!
    Melania had surgery in the hospital last week.

Melania had surgery in the hospital last week.
    Yeah Stormy does regularly. They probably bonded in post-op

Melania Trump @FLOTUS 55 minutes ago
    I see the media is working overtime speculating where I am & what I'm doing. Rest assured, I'm here at the @WhiteHouse w my family, feeling great, & working hard on behalf of children & the American people!

Buckle Up, IG report this week (well maybe!!)
    IG.PNG

Melania Trump @FLOTUS 55 minutes ago
    I see the media is working overtime speculating where I am & what I'm doing. Rest assured, I'm here at the @WhiteHouse w my family, feeling great, & working hard on behalf of children & the American people!
    She must have sat in on the meeting with Kim kardashian about prison reform and sentencing.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    She must have sat in on the meeting with Kim kardashian about prison reform and sentencing.
    On the agenda today for Don is a meeting with Roseanne Barr about race relations 😂

All about him again....

Iger, where is my call of apology? You and ABC have offended millions of people, and they demand a response. How is Brian Ross doing? He tanked the market with an ABC lie, yet no apology. Double Standard!

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    All about him again....

Iger, where is my call of apology? You and ABC have offended millions of people, and they demand a response. How is Brian Ross doing? He tanked the market with an ABC lie, yet no apology. Double Standard!
    If I understand this correctly then he asserts that ABC offended millions of people but if Bob Iger calls Donny and offers him a personal apology and humbles himself before him all is ok. L'etat c'est moi!

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/sta...32252214468608

Trump says he had a very nice and interesting letter from Kim Jong-Un. Eight minutes later he says he hasn't opened it yet.

This may be why his lawyers don't want him to testify.

Trump says he had a very nice and interesting letter from Kim Jong-Un. Eight minutes later he says he hasn't opened it yet.

The envelope is open, somebody has read it and informed Trump of it's contents ..

The full press conference

The envelope is open, somebody has read it and informed Trump of it's contents ..

Is the envelope really big or are their hands small?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Is the envelope really big or are their hands small?
    It's a BIG letter. A symbolic letter no doubt.

Over to the Drain-The-Swamp-Trump-style desk now, where we see that the conservative Koch brothers and their billionaire mates are delighted at the number of policy changes that the Trump admin have made. They are particularly pleased that the US is withdrawing from Paris and the clean air bill is biting the dust.

"Despite some public antagonism over Trump — including flirtations with replacing him as the nominee with Ryan at the Republican National Convention — the Koch brothers have enjoyed incredible access with his administration. The president’s lawyer, Don McGahn; the president’s chief liaison to Congress, Marc Short; and the president’s counselor, Kellyanne Conway all previously worked for the Koch network before taking their current positions in the White House. Ethics forms reveal that officials across the government, including at the Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy, previously served at Koch think tanks or other Koch groups. Vice President Mike Pence also maintains a very close relationship with the Koch brothers.

The Koch brothers are also hoping to fundamentally reshape other aspects of American society, including labor unions and the judiciary."

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/25/...dministration/
    Looks like the Kock's swing both ways ..

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/02/p...ota/index.html

Conclusive proof then.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Conclusive proof then.
    I think somebody steamed it open and forgot to seal it back up again

The bloke who delivered "the letter" was the ex-chief of North Korean intelligence. He probably had more interesting information that he delivered verbally, than what was in the letter.

The bloke who delivered "the letter" was the ex-chief of North Korean intelligence. He probably had more interesting information that he delivered verbally, than what was in the letter.
    Yeah probably, he probably said to Trump "you probably don't have to read this letter from the leader of my authoritarian state and he'll probably be cool if you tell the press you can't be arsed to read it yet" most probably.

Yeah probably, he probably said to Trump "you probably don't have to read this letter from the leader of my authoritarian state and he'll probably be cool if you tell the press you can't be arsed to read it yet" most probably.
    Do you think Kim Jong Un was in charge of North Korea?

Do you think Kim Jong Un was in charge of North Korea?
    Is this a question about the deep state?

Is this a question about the deep state?
    Just asking if you think he is the big boss or a figure head.

Just asking if you think he is the big boss or a figure head.
    I assume the end game of this is that you know the intimate political workings of the most closed off country in the world, so just skip the bluff and tell us how clever you are because of the blog you read.

I assume the end game of this is that you know the intimate political workings of the most closed off country in the world, so just skip the bluff and tell us how clever you are because of the blog you read.
    You seem very grouchy today, is everything ok?