+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Orwell: the party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Trump: what you're seeing and reading is not what is happening.

Let's remember that the FBI and all intelligence services on both sides of the Atlantic, and the media on both sides of the Atlantic, and your eyes and ears are all lying to you. Trump is telling the truth.
    Don't worry, you'll get there eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Don't worry, you'll get there eventually
    But is "there" a place we should really be aiming to get to?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother.

The truth?

He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother.
    I looks like you've got yourself a copy of 1984, that's a good start! Now see if you can identify any police state activities which have occured around the world during the past 5-10 years, especially in places where you least expected to find it. You know, things like spying on political opposition, etc..

So, as this thread moves towards it's one hundredth page, let's see what's happening in Trumpworld today

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...pe-client.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44949500

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-air-force-one

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/...4716611545?v=b

Now, if some of those stories came out regarding the President of the USA at any time during the first, say fifty five years of my life, that man would be in serious trouble with talk of whether he could survive these scandals, but that was then and this is now - this is just another day in Trumpworld, just like so many of the others.

As the man himself says, he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and still a very significant minority of American voters would defend him, while declaring he still had their vote. Meanwhile some., apparently influential loon on the Internet is saying this;-

https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/alex-j...-a-wall-video/

and he's being defended because he was only talking metaphorically, while Facebook says it doesn't break any of their rules.

The world's gone mad!

Meanwhile some., apparently influential loon on the Internet is saying this;-

https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/alex-j...-a-wall-video/

and he's being defended because he was only talking metaphorically, while Facebook says it doesn't break any of their rules.

The world's gone mad!
    Fair play that man is a loon! Meanwhile there have been 4 more arrests in the NXIVM case, they seem to be working their way upwards. The actress who was arrested a few months ago must be cooperating.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/hillar...sex-cult-case/

Interesting article which makes a Trump re-election in two years time look very possible while also providing an insight into the sort of world we live in.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/24/o...e=sectionfront

Fair play that man is a loon! Meanwhile there have been 4 more arrests in the NXIVM case, they seem to be working their way upwards. The actress who was arrested a few months ago must be cooperating.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/hillar...sex-cult-case/
    This was the case that you said Alison Mack was involved in child sex trafficking. Also that there were links to Pizzagate. That CNN dismissed all this when Roseanne Barr tweeted about it. That one of CNN presenter's wife named their favourite restaurant as one owned by the owner of the pizza restaurant at the heart of the ridiculous conspiracy theory and that all this will come out when she plea bargains.

Presumably another example of you looking at the factual evidence rather than sensationalist headlines from the usual suspects but you can add to the long list of tosh you promote that does not age well.

Interesting article which makes a Trump re-election in two years time look very possible while also providing an insight into the sort of world we live in.

If things continue as they are, I'd say it's more likely that the election winner will be Trump than not.

Duplicate post.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    This was the case that you said Alison Mack was involved in child sex trafficking. Also that there were links to Pizzagate. That CNN dismissed all this when Roseanne Barr tweeted about it. That one of CNN presenter's wife named their favourite restaurant as one owned by the owner of the pizza restaurant at the heart of the ridiculous conspiracy theory and that all this will come out when she plea bargains.
    Doesn't change the fact that the Podesta emails and the Comet Instagram photos are now public record, or that Bill and Hillary visited Epstein's famous island on many occasions. I'm keeping an open mind, but I notice you've been declaring everybody innocent since day one

Doesn't change the fact that the Podesta emails and the Comet Instagram photos are now public record, or that Bill and Hillary visited Epstein's famous island on many occasions. I'm keeping an open mind, but I notice you've been declaring everybody innocent since day one
    If you mean posting things as fact that turn out to tosh then don't let me get in the way of you keeping an open mind. With that in mind if you have anything to support your assertion that you have noticed me declaring everyone innocent since day one please feel free to post your evidence!

If things continue as they are, I'd say it's more likely that the election winner will be Trump than not.
    Will there be any Dems left in 2020? As far as I can see quite a few of them are in a spot of bother. Just wait until the masses find out what they've been up too. The media can't hide it forever, even the Trump Russia Collusion sting failed miserably. Is there anything left of their "insurance policy"?

If you mean posting things as fact that turn out to tosh then don't let me get in the way of you keeping an open mind. With that in mind if you have anything to support your assertion that you have noticed me declaring everyone innocent since day one please feel free to post your evidence!
    When it comes to the abuse of children, many people wouldn't leave a stone unturned until they were satisfied they had found the definitive truth. Labelling everything a conspiracy theory would seem to be the opposite approach, since nobody can possibly be found guilty of any wrongdoing.

When it comes to the abuse of children, many people wouldn't leave a stone unturned until they were satisfied they had found the definitive truth. Labelling everything a conspiracy theory would seem to be the opposite approach, since nobody can possibly be found guilty of any wrongdoing.
    You know your touching concern for the welfare of children almost had me welling up. Then I remembered your reaction when Roy Moore was accused of inappropriate behaviour with a minor and the cynicism you displayed around the separation of children from their parents at the US/Mexican border and realised that it is just another strand of the rhetorical bias you serve up under the banner of objectivity on a daily basis.

You know your touching concern for the welfare of children almost had me welling up. Then I remembered your reaction when Roy Moore was accused of inappropriate behaviour with a minor and the cynicism you displayed around the separation of children from their parents at the US/Mexican border and realised that it is just another strand of the rhetorical bias you serve up under the banner of objectivity on a daily basis.
    You can add propagating the Sandy Hook conspiracy to that list.

Roy Moore, I only discussed the evidence put forward by the lawyer, and the witnessess who disputed this evidence, not whether he was innocent or guilty. This was all taken from the press, and didn't involve any of my own opinions.

The border children, I pointed out the laws were already in place from the Bush and Obama era. Also the problems associated with unaccompanied children, and even some parents who turned out not to be the parents. Again this all came from news reports and I expressed no opinion.

Next?

I remember that, it was an official video from the hearing where the janitor was questioned under oath. Also a former inspector of school safety conducted independent investigations and pointed out many discrepancies. Again none of my own research or opinions.

Talking of propagating conspiracies, what's the latest on the Trump Russia Collusion? You propagated that one daily for well over a year!

Happy 100th & congratulations to all those still standing!

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) announced Thursday he was running for Speaker of the House.

“Should the American people entrust us with the majority again in the 116th Congress, I plan to run for Speaker of the House to bring real change to the House of Representatives,” he said in a statement. He continued, “President Trump has taken bold action on behalf of the American people. Congress has not held up its end of the deal, but we can change that. It’s time to do what we said.”

https://saraacarter.com/breaking-jim...n-for-speaker/

It should be noted that the the Democrats unsuccessfully tried to smear Jordan with allegations that he covered up sex abuse when they found out their worst nightmare was eyeing the speakership.

Heisenberg

First person to spot the disparity with these quotes wins a bag of Skips and a subscription to Breitbart.

In relation to Democrats being accused of child sex trafficking -
    When it comes to the abuse of children, many people wouldn't leave a stone unturned until they were satisfied they had found the definitive truth.
    In relation to victims of sexual abuse accusing a high level Republican of covering up the acts commited by his colleague -
    It should be noted that the the Democrats unsuccessfully tried to smear Jordan with allegations that he covered up sex abuse when they found out their worst nightmare was eyeing the speakership.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    First person to spot the disparity with these quotes wins a bag of Skips and a subscription to Breitbart.

In relation to Democrats being accused of child sex trafficking -

In relation to victims of sexual abuse accusing a high level Republican of covering up the acts commited by his colleague -
    Loads of witnesses who were there came forward and spoke up for Jordan. Don't you know what a smear campaign is? It's intentional made-up bollocks where people with a motive are paid to say things. The story is dead.

There are still ongoing cases against people with close ties to leading democrats. I'm waiting until they go through the justice system before I decide where they begin and end.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    First person to spot the disparity with these quotes wins a bag of Skips and a subscription to Breitbart
    While you are here could you please explain this one?