+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 367 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Great, so you can tell me what he leaked to the NYT that got him fired.
    This information is classified, hence someone is in a whole bunch of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    This information is classified, hence someone is in a whole bunch of trouble.
    Ok so we're getting nowhere with that. How about you share where you found out that this was the reason he was fired?

Ok so we're getting nowhere with that. How about you share where you found out that this was the reason he was fired?
    There is an official reason and an unnoficial reason.

There is an official reason and an unnoficial reason.
    There has been more than one official reason. Where did you read your reason?

There has been more than one official reason. Where did you read your reason?
    Just be patient and wait for the legal proceedings

Just be patient and wait for the legal proceedings
    You're the one who's pretending to be itk

I've just asked you (repeatedly) where you've got your information from, and the fact that you're refusing to say makes me think that you know you'll get the piss ripped out of you.

You're the one who's pretending to be itk

I've just asked you (repeatedly) where you've got your information from, and the fact that you're refusing to say makes me think that you know you'll get the piss ripped out of you.
    I was right about the Russians and the MSM, and now the spotlight is on Clinton/Obama and their associates, so let's see what happens I hope Trump also sorts out the blackmailing of politicians while he is at it, there is too much corruption going on.

I read that Since Donald Trump became president, there have been more than 3,500 arrests for sex crimes ranging from trafficking to pedophilia, you can see the desperation to get Trump removed.

I was right about the Russians and the MSM, and now the spotlight is on Clinton/Obama and their associates, so let's see what happens I hope Trump also sorts out the blackmailing of politicians while he is at it, there is too much corruption going on.
    Does this MSM Fake News Guardian article cover what you said would be coming out about Hilary this week?!

It doesn't half drag on eh...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...illary-clinton

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Does this MSM Fake News Guardian article cover what you said would be coming out about Hilary this week?!

It doesn't half drag on eh...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...illary-clinton
    There is so much wrong with that article

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I read that Since Donald Trump became president, there have been more than 3,500 arrests for sex crimes ranging from trafficking to pedophilia, you can see the desperation to get Trump removed.
    I heard about that. It is because he basically just removed the laws requiring the FBI etc to have good practise.

So a lot of good may come of it but then they could make mistakes!.

Comey got fired for leaking classified information to the New York Times.
    There is so much wrong with that sentence

Trump's doing a press conference with the polish prime minister today. What's he talking about?

Oh, CNN, fake news, the apprentice, zzzz. Is anyone in any doubt that he just watches TV all day?

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/stat...10671532437504

There is so much wrong with that sentence
    Trump said he would have fired Comey anyway, with or without the official procedure that was followed by the Assistant AG. Why do you think that was? Perhaps he knew what Comey was up to? Whatever it was, don't expect to read about it in the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN or the BBC

Trump said he would have fired Comey anyway, with or without the official procedure that was followed by the Assistant AG. Why do you think that was? Perhaps he knew what Comey was up to? Whatever it was, don't expect to read about it in the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN or the BBC
    You mean, perhaps he knew the future. You're still a little confused at the order of events.

Out of interest, given that you despise MSM yet only ever link to them, where do you get your 100% accurate and reliable information?

Hopefully Breitbart, Russia Today, Fox or the Daily Mail might cover this 'perhaps'-ness. ;)

You mean, perhaps he knew the future. You're still a little confused at the order of events.

Out of interest, given that you despise MSM yet only ever link to them, where do you get your 100% accurate and reliable information?
    I like the MSM, they are essential reading

The Yank MSM is almost wholly owned by (let's call them) Zionists. The same people he's filled his administration with and who held key positions in his Presidential campaign. It's all a show, here's the lead player.

cnn.jpg

I like the MSM, they are essential reading
    Where do you find the news and stories that you say the MSM won't touch?

Any truth in the rumour that Trump intends governing America from Poland?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-u...resident-trump

Trump's lies since he became Pressydunt, some outrageous fake news here:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...umps-lies.html

This is one of the most concise and accurate summing ups of trump as president that I've seen so far.

https://twitter.com/InsidersABC/stat...29926993862656

Fake news, obviously it's fake news too.

Trump's lies since he became Pressydunt, some outrageous fake news here:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...umps-lies.html
    I see this Pulitzer prize winning fact checker site is now grading just 17 per cent of Trump statements checked as either true or mostly true as against sixty nine per cent that are rated mostly false, false or "pants on fire" (a lie).

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/