+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Heisenberg

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Diversion tactics again... but, since I'm in a good mood, you give it your best shot in explaing what that is and why it's important and and I'll give you the courtesy of actually taking you seriously for 5mins and give you an honest response. I assume you have read the entire transcript/report or whatever that section came from, as you're always so thorough in getting to the truth, and can educate me properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Diversion tactics again... but, since I'm in a good mood, you give it your best shot in explaing what that is and why it's important and and I'll give you the courtesy of actually taking you seriously for 5mins and give you an honest response. I assume you have read the entire transcript/report or whatever that section came from, as you're always so thorough in getting to the truth, and can educate me properly.
    No diversions, just calling it as I see it. The Jordan hit job story has already been put to bed, while other investigations are still ongoing. The above is an excerpt from the recent OIG report that looked into the handling of the Clinton email server investigation, and it is easily downloadable for verification purposes. I don't know what it means exactly, but I first heard a story in late 2016 about incriminating evidence being found on Weiner's laptop, which had supposedly been leaked by the NY FBI field office. It was laughed off at the time as being another conspiracy theory, yet it now turns up in official government investigation documents. It certainly is a curious tidbit, and I'm sure it will all be explained eventually, so until then I think it's good to keep an open mind.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    No diversions, just calling it as I see it. The Jordan hit job story has already been put to bed, while other investigations are still ongoing. The above is an excerpt from the recent OIG report that looked into the handling of the Clinton email server investigation, and it is easily downloadable for verification purposes. I don't know what it means exactly, but I first heard a story in late 2016 about incriminating evidence being found on Weiner's laptop, which had supposedly been leaked by the NY FBI field office. It was laughed off at the time as being another conspiracy theory, yet it now turns up in official government investigation documents. It certainly is a curious tidbit, and I'm sure it will all be explained eventually, so until then I think it's good to keep an open mind.
    It doesn't sound like you have any idea about the point you are trying to make, I thought you were going somewhere with this.

If you want me to help you out with explaining that document ( https://www.scribd.com/document/3818...8-0#from_embed ),I've just had a quick enough look at it (searched some keywords) to be able to summarise the points from the page you shared in relation to the purpose of the investigation.

[1] Anthony Weiner was the focus of an investigation (not the OIG one, but the main one that lead to it). He's a scumbag, a pervert and a convicted sex offender.

[3]Weiner engaged in illegal sexual activity with an underage girl.

On 29th June 2016, a Federal Search Warrant was granted for Weiner's laptop and other electronic devices for investigating any evidence relating to the crime(s).

The initial analysis of Weiner's laptop by case agents found thousands of emails which caught their attention.

These emails were from/to and relating to Hilary Clinton and The Clinton Foundation. They were brought to the attention of high ranking FBI officials as it was deemed an Intelligence matter, due to the sensitivity of being in possession of the former First Lady/Secretary of State and current Presedential Candidate.

The case agents were told that the federal search warrant only permitted them to investigate "evidence of crimes related to the sexual exploitation of children, enticement, and obscenity”.

How did I do?

It doesn't sound like you have any idea about the point you are trying to make, I thought you were going somewhere with this.

If you want me to help you out with explaining that document ( https://www.scribd.com/document/3818...8-0#from_embed ),I've just had a quick enough look at it (searched some keywords) to be able to summarise the points from the page you shared in relation to the purpose of the investigation.

[1] Anthony Weiner was the focus of an investigation (not the OIG one, but the main one that lead to it). He's a scumbag, a pervert and a convicted sex offender.

[3]Weiner engaged in illegal sexual activity with an underage girl.

On 29th June 2016, a Federal Search Warrant was granted for Weiner's laptop and other electronic devices for investigating any evidence relating to the crime(s).

The initial analysis of Weiner's laptop by case agents found thousands of emails which caught their attention.

These emails were from/to and relating to Hilary Clinton and The Clinton Foundation. They were brought to the attention of high ranking FBI officials as it was deemed an Intelligence matter, due to the sensitivity of being in possession of the former First Lady/Secretary of State and current Presedential Candidate.

The case agents were told that the federal search warrant only permitted them to investigate "evidence of crimes related to the sexual exploitation of children, enticement, and obscenity”.

How did I do?
    Very good, keep on going. It's more interesting when viewed with the New York leak info which had similar content, only in more detail. But as I said it was dismissed as a conspiracy theory by the media at the time, so it would need a more robust approach to make any correlation, such as questioning the FBI guy with the bad memory in that OIG report under oath. Also they would have to review the actual data held on the laptop, as I seem to recall the leadership at HQ weren't all that keen to have this matter investigated thouroughly.

Very good, keep on going. It's more interesting when viewed with the New York leak info which had similar content, only in more detail. But as I said it was dismissed as a conspiracy theory by the media at the time, so it would need a more robust approach to make any correlation, such as questioning the FBI guy with the bad memory in that OIG report under oath. Also they would have to review the actual data held on the laptop, as I seem to recall the leadership at HQ weren't all that keen to have this matter investigated thouroughly.
    Just so we are clear, what exactly was dismissed as a conspiracy theory by the media and do you have any links?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Just so we are clear, what exactly was dismissed as a conspiracy theory by the media and do you have any links?
    I still haven't got a clue what his point is. It's baffling.

Nah, it was back in 2016, but it was the same kind of stuff that was in the OIG report, only much juicier. The main takeaway is that it appears to line up, but it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, as any further developments would require officials to take some form of action on what appears in the report.

I don't think he has so what chance do we have? The evidence he always relies on seems to have disappeared as well!

I wouldn't expect you to have a clue at any point.

I don't think he has so what chance do we have? The evidence he always relies on seems to have disappeared as well!
    The evidence is inside the laptop, but the desire to investigate it is not so great . Sorry for having to point out the obvious. It's best to stick with the boys from CNN & Co if you are so easily confused.

The evidence is inside the laptop, but the desire to investigate it is not so great . Sorry for having to point out the obvious. It's best to stick with the boys from CNN & Co if you are so easily confused.
    I only asked for the evidence you like to say you always rely upon when concluding that the media dismissed whatever you are alluding to as a conspiracy theory so we can see if there is now any more credibility. If you haven't got the evidence or the courage of your convictions to say what needs investigating and move beyond innuendo or "it's on the laptop" then no biggie!

Rudy Glueyani here always crumbles under the slightest questioning.

I only asked for the evidence you like to say you always rely upon when concluding that the media dismissed whatever you are alluding to as a conspiracy theory so we can see if there is now any more credibility. If you haven't got the evidence or the courage of your convictions to say what needs investigating and move beyond innuendo or "it's on the laptop" then no biggie!
    The evidence is in the OIG report. What becomes of it is anybody's guess.

That Michael Cohen audio is interesting. Trump seemed to be very casually chatting about paying off women, almost as if it wasn't a one (or two or three) off.

Does he seem worried that Cohen will flip? You betcha...

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That Michael Cohen audio is interesting. Trump seemed to be very casually chatting about paying off women, almost as if it wasn't a one (or two or three) off.

Does he seem worried that Cohen will flip? You betcha...
    It's now or never, they won't have a better chance after the Russia Collusion and Stormy Daniels failures

Heisenberg

I wouldn't expect you to have a clue at any point.
    Hahaha!

Here's how it went guys...

WB posted a page of a document asking for an explanation of it without telling me what exactly it was that he wanted me to explain. He might as well have posted a page of Nigella's cookbook and said "explain this!!!" ... Do you want to know how to prepare the recipe correctly? Do you want me to explain what type of cuisine it is? Do you want me to explain what cooking is?

Counter from me asking if he can explain it as he was the one who posted it and I wasn't sure what he was trying to prove.

WB responded by saying a lot, but without saying anything. Without giving any detail about why this particular page of the document was important and what point he was trying to make in regards to it.

I kindly explained what each note on the page is related to, hoping this would provide a response as to where this was all going.

WB Responded in riddles again, which are now becoming so vague (even for him) it becomes impossible to know what he was trying to prove and leaves another poster wondering if he even knows.

Asked by another poster to clarify what his point was and provide sources, which is something that he claims he is capable of doing to back up all of his statements/opinions.

WB responded by saying something vague again and saying the sources are no longer available. Then proceeded to tell the posters how obvious his point is and that they are idiots for not understanding... But not once in this entire charade getting close to explaining what the f**k this was all about.

There we have his M.O. - Avoid, riddle, deflect and repeat. Which, previously in this thread, is how I described every interaction with him will turn out and why I suggested that I'm surprised people still entertain him. I will revert back to my voyeuristic role again. Have fun guys.

Heisenberg

^^^^^^ Over to you Heisenberg, if you are going to come on here making fanciful claims, it's time to roll up your sleeves and prove them. I've helped you out by giving you access to all the source documents the media work from, (excluding documents that are leaked to colluding journalists). Your task is a simple one, you merely have to show where the above analysis in incorrect, hence proving your conspiracy theory statement.

First person to spot the disparity with these quotes wins a bag of Skips and a subscription to Breitbart.

In relation to Democrats being accused of child sex trafficking -

In relation to victims of sexual abuse accusing a high level Republican of covering up the acts commited by his colleague -

Trump punches man live on USA National TV

The sort of thing you come across if you leave YOutube running a few hours

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Trump punches man live on USA National TV

The sort of thing you come across if you leave YOutube running a few hours
    Honestly I despair. WTF is happening in the world today.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Honestly I despair. WTF is happening in the world today.
    Comedy?

I don’t think anyone worse of Trump having seen that.
    Fair play some of the Yanks attempt st comedy is utterly cringe worthy as above clip shows

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I don’t think anyone worse of Trump having seen that.
    Fair play some of the Yanks attempt st comedy is utterly cringe worthy as above clip shows
    He was actually practising for future trade negotiations with European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker.

A deconstruction of lardy's Trump Russia Collusion conspiracy theory ..

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news...les-trump-rus/

Our lardy did mention useful idiots the other day, how ironic is that!

A deconstruction of lardy's Trump Russia Collusion conspiracy theory ..

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news...les-trump-rus/

Our lardy did mention useful idiots the other day, how ironic is that!
    I wouldn't fret. Rudy Guiliani, unprompted, said in a couple of interviews yesterday that collusion isn't a crime anyway. So even if someone or his family was accused of doing it as a result of corroboration of disclosures by a lying traitorous scumbag of an ex- personal lawyer of 10 years standing then there would be no criminal comeback.

Probably just coincidence that Guiliani is trawling the studios trying to get his retaliation in first because as you have consistently said collusion is a nothingburger.