+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

I heard some people are complaining that they haven't received an invite for the confetti like soepena list

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I heard some people are complaining that they haven't received an invite for the confetti like soepena list

They forgot the ham sandwich.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Sure it wasn't a ham sub? Because it's definitely missing from Gluey's 'soepena'.

BTW make a note of the 14th & 15th in your diary.

Not sure if I've just come across the same thing, but dates being mentioned 15, 16, 17, 18 & 19th

What happened? I think I missed the firework display!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What happened? I think I missed the firework display!
    The Steele deposition was unsealed. It's being redacted, but we have already learnt that two of the sources for the dossier were Clinton affiliated Ukrainians! I still can't work out why you and your partners in crime willingly support the crooks instead of the good guys

Is this the day the sequel to red October is launched?

They don't want to offend the Jewish lobby.

(And I hope that I'm not as I have Jewish friends!)

Thought I'd post this I've not got a clue what it means so would appreciate it being summarised down by our resident legal eagles.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...test-news-live

Former AG Lynch ‘appeared to have amnesia’ During December Testimony About Carter Page FISA

Former AG Lynch ‘appeared to have amnesia’ During December Testimony About Carter Page FISA

https://saraacarter.com/former-ag-ly...ter-page-fisa/

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch told Congressional lawmakers in closed door testimony that despite the DOJ having approved the FBI warrant and renewals to spy on Carter Page, she did not recall the applications, did not remember the details contained in the applications or the circumstances surrounding conversations about the warrant, according to testimony reviewed by SaraACarter.com.

Lynch “appeared to have amnesia” during her testimony that she delivered in December before the House Judiciary and Oversight committees, said one congressional official, who had knowledge of the hearing. The official said Lynch’s closed-door testimony on Page, a former Trump campaign volunteer, left lawmakers with more questions than answers.

Unlike the prior AG, General Barr won't be backing down.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...-mueller-probe

Unlike the prior AG, General Barr won't be backing down.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...-mueller-probe
    He's an odd pick Barr, lots of constitutionalist not happy with his appointment, obviously big ties with Daddy Bush and thus 911, be interesting to see how this pans out.

He's an odd pick Barr, lots of constitutionalist not happy with his appointment, obviously big ties with Daddy Bush and thus 911, be interesting to see how this pans out.
    Speaking from my position of impartiality, it could go either way, but we should know which way pretty soon. Linsey Graham is another unknown quantity, he is also in a very powerful position, and Adam Schiff is still up to his old tricks. The entire thing would make for a perfectly scripted TV drama, and it wouldn't need any editing!

Seeing Donald Trump Jnr's name on that list made me wonder how bloody confusing it must be in households where male progeny are named after their fathers. And DJ Jnr has a son who is known as Donald Trump III! It could go on for ever.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

And who are the New York Times quoting ?

Cures.jpg

Heisenberg

And who are the New York Times quoting ?

Cures.jpg
    I can't even bring myself to zoom in enough on that pic to confirm that you're suggesting a conspiracy somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I can't even bring myself to zoom in enough on that pic to confirm that you're suggesting a conspiracy somewhere
    Like yourself, I never suggested anything but posted the words of someone else

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "I don't give a shit" says the guy who flounced a few weeks ago
    I'm staying to witness your Trump Russia Collusion humiliation

The justifications posted by Trump apologists yesterday are just so feeble and reveal a couple of things.
    1. The "why hasn't he been impeached yet" line, which is increasingly being heard from pro Trump posters, only confirms their own doubts about their man - it's almost as if they were expecting it themselves.
    2. Their double standards when it comes to the way they let allegations/stories pass against the President without comment compared to how they post endless links to anything which reflects Democrats/globalists/Fabian Society or whatever they are being called this week in a bad way.

Maybe Trump is really "draining the swamp", but, if he is, it's merely a case of replacing one swamp with another one.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The justifications posted by Trump apologists yesterday are just so feeble and reveal a couple of things.
    1. The "why hasn't he been impeached yet" line, which is increasingly being heard from pro Trump posters, only confirms their own doubts about their man - it's almost as if they were expecting it themselves.
    2. Their double standards when it comes to the way they let allegations/stories pass against the President without comment compared to how they post endless links to anything which reflects Democrats/globalists/Fabian Society or whatever they are being called this week in a bad way.

Maybe Trump is really "draining the swamp", but, if he is, it's merely a case of replacing one swamp with another one.
    I regular post " "why hasn't he been impeached yet" as I cant understand with all this very alleged serous stuff swishing around , it just seems incredulous he hasn't , i'm no apologist for the ghastly vile man.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I regular post " "why hasn't he been impeached yet" as I cant understand with all this very alleged serous stuff swishing around , it just seems incredulous he hasn't , i'm no apologist for the ghastly vile man.
    It was supposed to be an open and shut case according to the world's most prestigious news agencies. They had multiple intel agencies monitoring everything including voice and data comms, plus a special counsel on the job, and still nothing?

It was supposed to be an open and shut case according to the world's most prestigious news agencies. They had multiple intel agencies monitoring everything including voice and data comms, plus a special counsel on the job, and still nothing?
    Well it's an ongoing investigation, we don't know what they will find. They might even review newer deals if they find any wrongdoing. Things like this don't usually happen in isolation.