+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I wouldn't fret. Rudy Guiliani, unprompted, said in a couple of interviews yesterday that collusion isn't a crime anyway. So even if someone or his family was accused of doing it as a result of corroboration of disclosures by a lying traitorous scumbag of an ex- personal lawyer of 10 years standing then there would be no criminal comeback.

Probably just coincidence that Guiliani is trawling the studios trying to get his retaliation in first because as you have consistently said collusion is a nothingburger.

Cohen was recording all the anti-Trump reporters and Giuliani has now got the tapes? WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I wouldn't fret. Rudy Guiliani, unprompted, said in a couple of interviews yesterday that collusion isn't a crime anyway. So even if someone or his family was accused of doing it as a result of corroboration of disclosures by a lying traitorous scumbag of an ex- personal lawyer of 10 years standing then there would be no criminal comeback.

Probably just coincidence that Guiliani is trawling the studios trying to get his retaliation in first because as you have consistently said collusion is a nothingburger.
    Giuliani puts his foot in it again, suggesting that Trump not only knew of the famous Jr meeting but was involved somehow (speakerphone?)

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news...-he-was-there/

Why would anyone hire Giuliani and give him free reign to talk live on TV as much as he wants? I'm starting to wonder if Trump wants to be caught.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Giuliani puts his foot in it again, suggesting that Trump not only knew of the famous Jr meeting but was involved somehow (speakerphone?)

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news...-he-was-there/

Why would anyone hire Giuliani and give him free reign to talk live on TV as much as he wants? I'm starting to wonder if Trump wants to be caught.
    Real journalism, well done Fox News!

Giuliani has got the tapes. Mueller was forced to hand them over as exculpatory evidence. When he kicked in Cohen's door he was expecting to find the dirt on Trump, instead he got hours and hours of anti-Trump journalists plotting against the president. Now I may be wrong, but I think the Mayor is trying to get evidence out into the open regarding the alledged second meeting where Trump supposedly knew about the Russian meeting. It I am right, then Cohen is going to get burned by his own tapes! Failing that, Trump is going straight to jail

Manafort's trial starts today. Plenty of distraction and deflection to come.

Manafort's trial starts today. Plenty of distraction and deflection to come.
    That's Trump finished then, between Manafort, Stormy, Cohen and Putin, he's going down for at least 100 years!

So when are those "off-the-record" tapes going to become "on-the-record" tapes then? Now that Juiliani has been blabbing about them all over the media, surely their release is in the public interest? He's even waived attorney-client privilege so that he can talk about them! Or are you siding with the CNN host above, who says that we can't discuss these "off-the-record" happenings? I've got to watch that CNN segment again, 183 tapes documenting his nefarious conversations with anti-Trump journalists and excutives! BTW, where's Avenatti, didn't he warn us about these tapes? He never mentioned that there was only one tape about Trump, or that it had been doctored. What an entertaining mess hey

Trump doing what Trump does best. Standing at a lectern in front of hundreds of whooping sycophants, lying his ass off.

This is a terrible situation and Attorney General Jeff Sessions should stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now, before it continues to stain our country any further. Bob Mueller is totally conflicted, and his 17 Angry Democrats that are doing his dirty work are a disgrace to USA!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 1, 2018

Another day in Collusionisnotacrimeville. Do you think that if he asked nicely they would make him an Oval Cell behind what could be the most beautiful wall?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    New York Times issue a statement defending their editor.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Djmz6MPXcAAWmX5.jpg

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

The Fake News hates me saying that they are the Enemy of the People only because they know it’s TRUE. I am providing a great service by explaining this to the American People. They purposely cause great division & distrust. They can also cause War! They are very dangerous & sick!

12:38 pm · 5 Aug 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...69857589227520

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!

Why aren’t Mueller and the 17 Angry Democrats looking at the meetings concerning the Fake Dossier and all of the lying that went on in the FBI and DOJ? This is the most one sided Witch Hunt in the history of our country. Fortunately, the facts are all coming out, and fast!

Too bad a large portion of the Media refuses to report the lies and corruption having to do with the Rigged Witch Hunt - but that is why we call them FAKE NEWS!

1:35 pm · 5 Aug 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...84333315153924

Trump admits that his team met foreign agents to get dirt on a political opponent.

An interesting timeline on how Trump's teams comments and statements have changed over time.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/06/a-...ing-responses/

Heisenberg

I love this quote: "This is the most one sided Witch Hunt in the history of our country."

There was a literal 'Witch Hunt' in the States where dozens of women were executed... yet an investigation into Trump's campaign's links to Russia is more one sided

Trump admits that his team met foreign agents to get dirt on a political opponent.

An interesting timeline on how Trump's teams comments and statements have changed over time.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/06/a-...ing-responses/

His lawyers must love him when they read things like this😃😃😃😃

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    His lawyers must love him when they read things like this��������
    If the things he blurts out on Twitter were in documents seized and revealed to the public, the fallout would be huge. But he's doing it in plain sight, which for some odd reason makes it all seem not so bad.

It does seem like he's digging his own grave, although I wouldn't be surprised if he continues to brush it all off with the support of his party.

His lawyers must love him when they read things like this��������
    I thought they were private citizens? Although they could have been foreign agents working on behalf of the Clintons, who were helping to set up Trump so that the intel agencies could spy on him and his team.

If the things he blurts out on Twitter were in documents seized and revealed to the public, the fallout would be huge. But he's doing it in plain sight, which for some odd reason makes it all seem not so bad.

It does seem like he's digging his own grave, although I wouldn't be surprised if he continues to brush it all off with the support of his party.
    Alternatively he is preparing the masses for the big drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I thought they were private citizens? Although they could have been foreign agents working on behalf of the Clintons, who were helping to set up Trump so that the intel agencies could spy on him and his team.
    Yes and they could be double agents and triple agents or even quadruple agents!

Bonkers eh! 😂😂😂

Heisenberg

He's not a supporter of Trump, but has just speculated that this could be a conspiracy set up by Hilary Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    He's not a supporter of Trump, but has just speculated that this could be a conspiracy set up by Hilary Clinton
    And Soros too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He must be involved!!!!!!!!

Yes and they could be double agents and triple agents or even quadruple agents!

Bonkers eh! ������
    Those are the words of the chairman of the house intelligence committee, not mine. Will you still be laughing if Trump declassified those 20 pages from the FISA application?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Not my speculation at all.