+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

[QUOTE=the other bob wilson;4907211]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Not happening like you think

But happening none the less, so how can it be fake news, unless you're talking about the Trump version of it of course.
    Trump doesn't have anything to do with it, he's the one who was setup. We already know who most of the plotters are, so for the doubters I suggest a wait and see approach.

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;4907235]
    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Trump doesn't have anything to do with it, he's the one who was setup. We already know who most of the plotters are, so for the doubters I suggest a wait and see approach.
    I was talking about fake news, the term Trump bleats out every time he's put under any pressure and the term you used when talking about the five points Lardy highlighted.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I was talking about fake news, the term Trump bleats out every time he's put under any pressure and the term you used when talking about the five points Lardy highlighted.
    If you work backwards, all of these events had to be in place in order to achieve the goal of removing Trump from office. The Russia Collusion scenario was a setup, and we can see this from their own words. If you said it's too unbelievable, I would agree with you.

The next president of the United States, Michael Avenatti lays out his strategy. With the backing of CNN it should be a walkover election.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/11/o...zer/index.html

Some actual fake news from Donald Jr, the son who works hard to earn the title "the stupidest son".

Someone photoshopped, and photoshopped very badly, a CNN graphic to say that Trump's approval rating was 50% compared to Obama at 45% at the same stage of his presidency. Daddy's rating was actually 40%.

Jr put it on instagram with a message saying how great Daddy is. Let's hope Daddy let him watch television until 9pm that evening for being a good boy. Oh, he also spelt "America" wrong.

trump-jr-fake-768x470.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Some actual fake news from Donald Jr, the son who works hard to earn the title "the stupidest son".

Someone photoshopped, and photoshopped very badly, a CNN graphic to say that Trump's approval rating was 50% compared to Obama at 45% at the same stage of his presidency. Daddy's rating was actually 40%.

Jr put it on instagram with a message saying how great Daddy is. Let's hope Daddy let him watch television until 9pm that evening for being a good boy. Oh, he also spelt "America" wrong.

trump-jr-fake-768x470.jpg

Why is that 50% a different colour to all the other reds on the board? Also, why is the angle of the number slightly different?

Oh, I found out why without needing help from Gluey

http://time.com/5364668/donald-trump-jr-fake-poll/

Heisenberg

Don Jr: "I guess there is a magic wand to make things happen..."

photoshop-magic-wand-tool.gif

Looks like he was technically correct on this one

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Why is that 50% a different colour to all the other reds on the board? Also, why is the angle of the number slightly different?

Oh, I found out why without needing help from Gluey

http://time.com/5364668/donald-trump-jr-fake-poll/
    He's learnt from the best

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Don Jr: "I guess there is a magic wand to make things happen..."

Looks like he was technically correct on this one
    Unfortunately Don Jr. is a nobody, he's just a citizen like everybody else. What will become relevant however, is what were Bruce Ohr, his missus, Glenn Simpson and Christopher Steele really up to? Trump isn't the first politician to get this treatment, and America isn't the only country where it happens. Always look at the bigger picture, this isn't about Trump, it's about how the world has been run for a very long time. JFK knew the score way back when. The way I see it, the media has been very successful in making people like you follow their agenda. You have know idea what is about to be revealed, you can only regurgitate propaganda. I don't have a horse in this race, I just sit on the fence and observe both sides. There will be winners and losers, excect maybe they won't be the ones who you think. Enjoy the ride!

Heisenberg

Yeah, it's really funny how those who think they are well informed have spent their entire lives being led up the garden path

Heisenberg

Yeah, it's really funny how those who think they are well informed have spent their entire lives being led up the garden path
    I agree, but I'm sure it's for very different reasons

I agree, but I'm sure it's for very different reasons
    Well, we are going to find out soon enough, you have nailed your colours to the mast and there will be no escaping that

Heisenberg

Well, we are going to find out soon enough, you have nailed your colours to the mast and there will be no escaping that
    Says the "Trump Russia Collusion Delusion" guy.

It's hilarious that you think you "sit on the fence"

Heisenberg

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/polit...investigation/

This is brilliant.

RG "Trump didn't speak to Comey about Flynn..."

JT "You said previously that Trump said he told Comey to go easy on Flynn"

RG "I never said that Trump told Comey "to give Flynn a break""

RG "If he did say "give Flynn a break" it's no big deal"

JT "Here's footage of you saying that Trump said that"

*Footage shows him saying exactly that!*

RG "Why would I say something that isn't true"

Amazing.

Says the "Trump Russia Collusion Delusion" guy.

It's hilarious that you think you "sit on the fence"
    I read source documents, while you get your information directly from those who don't want you to know what is going on. Like I said, there is only going to be one outcome, so let's wait and see.

Heisenberg

I read source documents,
    Which ones are those? Are they like the ones you posted the other day about Hillary Clinton/Anthony Wiener that I had to explain to you? Feel free to share them at any time if you care about enlightening the rest of us and guiding us onto the right track.

while you get your information directly from those who don't want you to know what is going on. For someone who thinks that everyone is lying to the public, how do you know who to believe, eh? Although, I got my latest bit of info from Rudy Giuliani - so you're probably right about me.

Like I said, there is only going to be one outcome, so let's wait and see.
    Want to tell us what that outcome is, since you're so confident or will you continue with your M.O. of deflect, obfuscate, deflect?
    I'm awaiting something along the lines of "you wouldn't understand/won't accept the truth" etc... which will be the deflect part.

We may even get some obfuscation too, if we're lucky

I'm awaiting something along the lines of "you wouldn't understand/won't accept the truth" etc... which will be the deflect part.

We may even get some obfuscation too, if we're lucky
    We should talk later, once it gets past the he said/she said stage, but my guess is Bruce Ohr is going to be the weak link who brings down the whole house of cards. Ms Page has been cooperating, I'm not sure who else as they have been running a tight ship. Flynn and Papadopoulos will be interesting, still plenty of twists and turns ahead!

Heisenberg

We should talk later, once it gets past the he said/she said stage, but my guess is Bruce Ohr is going to be the weak link who brings down the whole house of cards. Ms Page has been cooperating, I'm not sure who else as they have been running a tight ship. Flynn and Papadopoulos will be interesting, still plenty of twists and turns ahead!
    Why are you only guessing?... you read "source documents" for christ's sake!

Like all conspiracy theorists, you can't bear the thought of not having insider information. Sadly though, you're in the same position as the rest of us schmoes, where we get second hand information that we have to decide how to process... and you take all of one side, where I take most of the other side - due to our different beliefs/stances on matters. The difference is that those of us who don't blindly follow the 'alternative facts' crowd will be more likely to admit fault when/if we've been duped.

If Mueller cannot find any evidence linking Trump with criminal activities, then I'll apologise to you for the mockery I've aimed at you. I can't imagine you doing the same for those who think Trump is guilty if he ends up facing any charges. I can almost see you claiming further conspiracies are brewing against him and there's a bigger story behind it all if he steps foot in a courtroom (or whatever setting where he needs to answer to his possible crimes).

The side you've chosen (and you have chosen a side!) cannot get their story straight on anything to do with this investigation, yet you're happy to think that they may not be hiding anything. Can you see how ridiculous that is? If they had nothing to hide, surely they could get their facts straight?!

Just look at *the lesser* Rudy G's comments in the link I posted. That's not photoshopped or edited is it? He literally says that he never said something that he was recorded saying on camera. That's evidence of him being dishonest and an outright liar - but you won't accept that for some reason. That reason is because it's not what you want to be true. You almost need there to be no collusion now as that would mean some 'deep-state' shit is happening and you're long held beliefs of a New World Order or whatever is justified. Maybe that would also mean that the other shit that you and Splott David used to post on here about false flags, and other Alex Jones, David Icke lunacy may have been true after all.

The biggest problem I've got with people like you, Gluey, and this is genuine, is... If you think everything is a ****ing conspiracy, how are we as a society supposed to filter out what the real conspiracies are? When you, and others like you, share dangerous stories and accusations about things like school shootings and child trafficking in the basement of a pizza restaurant - without a shred of evidence - you are doing nothing but scaremongering. If there were any real-world consequences for posting the outright libellous crap that I've seen you post over the years, I wonder if you'd do some real research instead of jumping on the newest InfoWars/4Chan bandwagon? Who knows, eh?

Whoa... I got incredibly sidetracked there and just realised that I've typed a mini essay. I've got some source documents to read now, so I'd better be off. I doubt any of what I said will matter to you, but I feel better for getting it off my chest. Good night.

Why are you only guessing?... you read "source documents" for christ's sake!

Like all conspiracy theorists, you can't bear the thought of not having insider information. Sadly though, you're in the same position as the rest of us schmoes, where we get second hand information that we have to decide how to process... and you take all of one side, where I take most of the other side - due to our different beliefs/stances on matters. The difference is that those of us who don't blindly follow the 'alternative facts' crowd will be more likely to admit fault when/if we've been duped.

If Mueller cannot find any evidence linking Trump with criminal activities, then I'll apologise to you for the mockery I've aimed at you. I can't imagine you doing the same for those who think Trump is guilty if he ends up facing any charges. I can almost see you claiming further conspiracies are brewing against him and there's a bigger story behind it all if he steps foot in a courtroom (or whatever setting where he needs to answer to his possible crimes).

The side you've chosen (and you have chosen a side!) cannot get their story straight on anything to do with this investigation, yet you're happy to think that they may not be hiding anything. Can you see how ridiculous that is? If they had nothing to hide, surely they could get their facts straight?!

Just look at *the lesser* Rudy G's comments in the link I posted. That's not photoshopped or edited is it? He literally says that he never said something that he was recorded saying on camera. That's evidence of him being dishonest and an outright liar - but you won't accept that for some reason. That reason is because it's not what you want to be true. You almost need there to be no collusion now as that would mean some 'deep-state' shit is happening and you're long held beliefs of a New World Order or whatever is justified. Maybe that would also mean that the other shit that you and Splott David used to post on here about false flags, and other Alex Jones, David Icke lunacy may have been true after all.

The biggest problem I've got with people like you, Gluey, and this is genuine, is... If you think everything is a ****ing conspiracy, how are we as a society supposed to filter out what the real conspiracies are? When you, and others like you, share dangerous stories and accusations about things like school shootings and child trafficking in the basement of a pizza restaurant - without a shred of evidence - you are doing nothing but scaremongering. If there were any real-world consequences for posting the outright libellous crap that I've seen you post over the years, I wonder if you'd do some real research instead of jumping on the newest InfoWars/4Chan bandwagon? Who knows, eh?

Whoa... I got incredibly sidetracked there and just realised that I've typed a mini essay. I've got some source documents to read now, so I'd better be off. I doubt any of what I said will matter to you, but I feel better for getting it off my chest. Good night.
    Good rant, but like I said before I don't push conspiracy theories, I just discuss the facts that surround them like document trails, official hearings, conflicting evidence, etc. I find it's always good to stick to the facts.

Heisenberg

Good rant, but like I said before I don't push conspiracy theories, I just discuss the facts that surround them like document trails, official hearings, conflicting evidence, etc. I find it's always good to stick to the facts.
    Said without an ounce of irony

Said without an ounce of irony
    What is a conspiracy theory? It's an ad hominem device to close down legitimate dicussion. If a janitor gives a flakey performance under oath at an official hearing, that is a fact. People discussing actual Podesta emails and pedocentric Instagram accounts are talking about actual facts. Who was it that placed Hillary in the basement of a pizza restaurant, so that it became a part of the narrative? It was the news media desperate to turn factual emails and the existance of sick images into a conspiracy theory!

Conspiracy Theory Alert! Now the president of the United States is at it!! Fox News too!!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    “Seems like the Department of Justice (and FBI) had a program to keep Donald Trump from becoming President”. @DarrellIssa @foxandfriends If this had happened to the other side, everybody involved would be in jail. This is a Media coverup of the biggest story of our time.
    2:25 pm · 12 Aug 2018

Why aren't the left leaning media labeling it a conspiracy theory? They should be controlling the narrative! Come on guys, call them out, let's change reality by going full-on ad hominem until they are silenced! Shut 'em down!!

Now Rudy is sticking his beak in!

Rudy Giuliani @RudyGiuliani
    To my friend Jeff Sessions: Appoint an Independent Counsel like Louis Freeh or Judge Mukasey to investigate the “investigation and investigators..” Also unlike the illegal Mueller appointment you will be able to cite, as law requires, alleged crimes.
    5:03 am - 13 Aug 2018