+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Heisenberg

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Why the f**k is he doing that over Twitter? Also, is he trying to get Sessions to un-recuse himself and obstruct justice? Mueller will love that.

Never heard of either of the people RG mentioned as canditates to "investigate the investigation" () so after a quick Google:

Louis Freeh is the 'Former FBI director represented Russian firm at center of major money-laundering probe'
    http://uk.businessinsider.com/fbi-di...dering-2017-11

Key points from that case:

* The Russian-owned real-estate firm Prevezon earlier this year hired former FBI Director Louis Freeh to help settle a major money-laundering case with the US government.

* Prevezon is also represented by Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met with top Trump campaign officials in June 2016 at Trump Tower. (are you shitting me?!)

Good start....

Who is Judge Mukasey, you ask? He's the guy who wrote the piece 'End Robert Mueller's investigation' for USA Today in May 2018 https://eu.usatoday.com/story/opinio...ates/35157745/ (Are you doubly shitting me?!)

Yet, they are supposed to be "independent counsel". Might as well have Donnie do the investigation himself at this rate!

I'm sure that's all above board with you though, right Gluey lad?

F**king incredible stuff.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What is a conspiracy theory? It's an ad hominem device to close down legitimate dicussion. If a janitor gives a flakey performance under oath at an official hearing, that is a fact. People discussing actual Podesta emails and pedocentric Instagram accounts are talking about actual facts. Who was it that placed Hillary in the basement of a pizza restaurant, so that it became a part of the narrative? It was the news media desperate to turn factual emails and the existance of sick images into a conspiracy theory!
    Sandy Hook was a conspiracy theory. Anyone who thought that it was ok to even suggest anything other than it being a tragedy is a scumbag. It wasn't up for discussion. End of.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Sandy Hook was a conspiracy theory. Anyone who thought that it was ok to even suggest anything other than it being a tragedy is a scumbag. It wasn't up for discussion. End of.
    I've never expressed an opinion on it, so I'm not sure why you think I have? I did notice that a janitor was all over the place when questioned by a lawyer at a public hearing, so I'm not sure how something that is on the public record can be classed as a conspiracy?

Why the f**k is he doing that over Twitter? Also, is he trying to get Sessions to un-recuse himself and obstruct justice? Mueller will love that.

Never heard of either of the people RG mentioned as canditates to "investigate the investigation" () so after a quick Google:

Louis Freeh is the 'Former FBI director represented Russian firm at center of major money-laundering probe'
    http://uk.businessinsider.com/fbi-di...dering-2017-11

Key points from that case:

* The Russian-owned real-estate firm Prevezon earlier this year hired former FBI Director Louis Freeh to help settle a major money-laundering case with the US government.

* Prevezon is also represented by Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met with top Trump campaign officials in June 2016 at Trump Tower. (are you shitting me?!)

Good start....

Who is Judge Mukasey, you ask? He's the guy who wrote the piece 'End Robert Mueller's investigation' for USA Today in May 2018 https://eu.usatoday.com/story/opinio...ates/35157745/ (Are you doubly shitting me?!)

Yet, they are supposed to be "independent counsel". Might as well have Donnie do the investigation himself at this rate!

I'm sure that's all above board with you though, right Gluey lad?

F**king incredible stuff.
    As someone who likes to dabble in the dark arts yourself, I can see you are mightily impressed by their sheer gall

You are completely right about the real world consequences. Recently it was told how the parents of one boy shot dead at Sandy Hook were harassed so much they had to change identities and move away. They now cannot visit their 6 year olds grave. It is beyond tragedy.

But some can't resist propagating the myths and then are proud of themselves for doing it in a very clever way so they can innocently say but but but I never gave an opinion. The CCMB fantasist has forgotten that he didn't only post about janitors. Luckily for him, those posts have been lost but other people have memories.

Scumbag is putting it lightly. Utter c**t is what I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You are completely right about the real world consequences. Recently it was told how the parents of one boy shot dead at Sandy Hook were harassed so much they had to change identities and move away. They now cannot visit their 6 year olds grave. It is beyond tragedy.

But some can't resist propagating the myths and then are proud of themselves for doing it in a very clever way so they can innocently say but but but I never gave an opinion. The CCMB fantasist has forgotten that he didn't only post about janitors. Luckily for him, those posts have been lost but other people have memories.

Scumbag is putting it lightly. Utter c**t is what I'd say.
    I'm afraid your credibility took a dive some time back, you've been exposed as being nothing more than a incoherent punch-drunk radical leftie

Heisenberg

I've never expressed an opinion on it, so I'm not sure why you think I have? I did notice that a janitor was all over the place when questioned by a lawyer at a public hearing, so I'm not sure how something that is on the public record can be classed as a conspiracy?
    You are becoming really ****ing annoying, to be honest. You know exactly why Sandy Hook will be remembered as a conspiracy theory; the suggestions of it being a 'false flag', that no children were actually killed and everyone involved were really actors. That's acceptable on any level, is it? There was never any facts or evience to suggest anything other than it being a mass murder in a primary school, yet some people cannot help themselves.

'...The janitor was all over the place...." seriously...f**k off. He had been witness to the death of dozens of children.

I know which side of morality I'd like to be on... and for that purpose, I'm done discussing this matter with you.

You are becoming really ****ing annoying, to be honest. You know exactly why Sandy Hook will be remembered as a conspiracy theory; the suggestions of it being a 'false flag', that no children were actually killed and everyone involved were really actors. That's acceptable on any level, is it? There was never any facts or evience to suggest anything other than it being a mass murder in a primary school, yet some people cannot help themselves.

'...The janitor was all over the place...." seriously...f**k off. He had been witness to the death of dozens of children.

I know which side of morality I'd like to be on... and for that purpose, I'm done discussing this matter with you.
    I'm not discussing any matter with you, besides you seem to be talking about something completely different, while at the same time trying to drag me into it when I have nothing to do with it. Is this another one of your smear tactics? If so it's not working very well.

FBI's Peter Strzok, fired over anti-Trump texts. He is the 3rd prominent FBI official ousted in Clinton, Russia probes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...689_story.html

So just to recap, according to the wise ones on here, Trump is guilty of Russian Collusion. Yet all of the people who started the collusion investigation seem to be finding themselves in a spot of bother, and keep on getting fired. Talk about heads in the sand

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    Agent Peter Strzok was just fired from the FBI - finally. The list of bad players in the FBI & DOJ gets longer & longer. Based on the fact that Strzok was in charge of the Witch Hunt, will it be dropped? It is a total Hoax. No Collusion, No Obstruction - I just fight back!
    9:04 am - 13 Aug 2018

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    Just fired Agent Strzok, formerly of the FBI, was in charge of the Crooked Hillary Clinton sham investigation. It was a total fraud on the American public and should be properly redone!
    9:09 am - 13 Aug 2018

Agent Strzok was also in charge of the General Flynn FBI interview, and we are still waiting to hear whether or not anybody tampered with the interview records.

I read source documents, while you get your information directly from those who don't want you to know what is going on. Like I said, there is only going to be one outcome, so let's wait and see.
    The key to the door has been unlocked, and from hereon in the whole house of cards could fall very quickly. Since they have the husband and the wife their stories could unravel fast. Wasserman Schultz is next in the firing line, and who knows where it will go from there. An indictment means they cannot flee the country and further investigations are currently ongoing. There is a lot of info on the internet laying out the potential crimes that they have commited. In fact, it is from these investigations by alternative media and private citizens that brought about these initial charges. The DNC and certain law enforcement agencies tried to bury the whole thing. It will also be interesting where this all of this fits in with the pending Assange revelations. Awan is known to have been associated with Seth Rich.

Here are some of your thought processes presumably based on source documents. What source documents and and what are the outcomes here for example?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The key to the door has been unlocked, and from hereon in the whole house of cards could fall very quickly. Since they have the husband and the wife their stories could unravel fast. Wasserman Schultz is next in the firing line, and who knows where it will go from there. An indictment means they cannot flee the country and further investigations are currently ongoing. There is a lot of info on the internet laying out the potential crimes that they have commited. In fact, it is from these investigations by alternative media and private citizens that brought about these initial charges. The DNC and certain law enforcement agencies tried to bury the whole thing. It will also be interesting where this all of this fits in with the pending Assange revelations. Awan is known to have been associated with Seth Rich.

Here are some of your thought processes presumably based on source documents. What source documents and and what are the outcomes here for example?
    http://www.documentcloud.org/search/preview?q=projectid%3A+33889-house-it-scandal+&slug=projectid-33889-house-it-scandal&options=%7B"q"%3A"projectid%3A+33889-house-it-scandal+"%2C"container"%3A"%23DC-search-projectid-33889-house-it-scandal"%2C"title"%3A"Imran+Awan+Court+Documents"%2C"order"%3A"title"%2C"per_page"%3A"12"%2C"search_bar"%3Atrue%2C"organization"%3A2085%7D

Where is the bit about Wasserman Shultz being in the firing line?
    Where is the Assange link?
    Where is the Seth Rich bit?

You need a holiday!

You need a holiday!
    Sorry, I've had enough of idiots for one day, you'll have to come back later.

Sorry, I've had enough of idiots for one day, you'll have to come back later.
    Think I'll call it quits thanks

Think I'll call it quits thanks
    Good idea. I'm always here if you ever have anything constructive to contribute.

Why would he need to have someone check the tapes and then confirm it's not there? If I'd had every conversation I'd ever made recorded, I wouldn't need someone to go through them to tell me I had never used the N-word about someone. But Trump does. Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Why would he need to have someone check the tapes and then confirm it's not there? If I'd had every conversation I'd ever made recorded, I wouldn't need someone to go through them to tell me I had never used the N-word about someone. But Trump does. Interesting...
    lardy you are a genius, we can now abolish the law courts since every man's word is enough to prove his innocence, and we no longer require third-party corroboration to establish fact. Well done lardy

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Wow, there's a coincidence they all did it at the same time, something big must be about to happen!