+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Wow, there's a coincidence they all did it at the same time, something big must be about to happen!
    Or they might just recognise Trump for what he is.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Or they might just recognise Trump for what he is.
    It could be that too, but it looks very organised!

Coincidence... organised....

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Coincidence... organised....
    Yeah, Soros level What's happening elsewhere?

I’ve read a bit about George Soros lately, he seems to really piss off all the alt right loons so the more I hear of him the more I like him.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I’ve read a bit about George Soros lately, he seems to really piss off all the alt right loons so the more I hear of him the more I like him.
    If you've read a bit about him, you probably already know more than those that like to talk about him.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I've met him a few times, nice chap

Wow, there's a coincidence they all did it at the same time, something big must be about to happen!
    Epic Twitter rant by Trump last night bordering on the deranged! Maybe something really is going to happen? Flynn and Popadopoulos have been granted discovery by their respective judges. New evidence? Steele is looking worried, and Ohr and his missus still have to be "Strzoked". This is without the unredacted Carter Page FISA application, or the OIG report into FISA abuse being released. BTW who is Oleg Deripaska? We are going to be hearing a lot more about him!

No slam dunk in the Manafort trial as the jury retire to consider their verdict.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/16/jury...first-day.html

Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence throws former Director Brennan under the bus.

It's now rests on the shoulders of Omarosa to inflict the fatal blow, as all the heavy hitters fall by the wayside, including lardy favourite Stormy Daniels. Who could have predicted that?

Choo Choo!

A pretty scummy move by CNN and fellow anti-Trump media, subpoenaing the jury members names and home addresses in the Manafort trial. This comes across as being a direct threat to out them if they don't deliver a guilty verdict. The judge also announced that he had received death threats. Speaking as a Corbyn supporter, this is the type of fascist leftism you can stick right up your you know what!

Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence throws former Director Brennan under the bus.

Brennan now denying that he said Trump has committed treason!

The latest in the ongoing campaign by Trump and his followers to redefine the whole concept of truth.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45241838

The latest in the ongoing campaign by Trump and his followers to redefine the whole concept of truth.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45241838
    Let me help you here Bob, he's referring to the fact that the FBI have a habit of altering the interview 302's after the fact, which makes the truth become not the truth. You'll be seeing it in General Flynn's case, and somebody is going to be in a lot of trouble over that!

By the way, why didn't you comment on Brennan who seems to have lost the plot?

You are the ref ...

There's always a "what they actually meant", isn't there?

There's always a "what they actually meant", isn't there?
    It's called a coded message to the opposition team, to let them know that they know what is going on. I think the hammer is going to drop soon, cos the Trumpster is not holding back anymore. They've got the evidence all right, otherwise they wouldn't be so bold. It's almost as if they are taunting Mueller. Brennan has already been destroyed, and he now he joins Comey, Strzoked and McCabe. Don't tell me you haven't twigged about what is going on yet?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Things are about to get very interesting in Trumpland, yet you still keep on whispering sweet nothings that have no relavance to anything meaningful. Who is feeding you all of this stuff? I admire your willpower though, head in the sand until the last

Heisenberg

Holy shit... that can't be real, can it? Even for Trump, that's spectacular!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Holy shit... that can't be real, can it? Even for Trump, that's spectacular!
    Lock 'im up!

Heisenberg

LOL!