+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    LOL!
    For his own good before he says something he might regret! His Twitter account has be red hot today, it looks like he is very close to testing out his major theory. Hope you will still be laughing later!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    For his own good before he says something he might regret! His Twitter account has be red hot today, it looks like he is very close to testing out his major theory. Hope you will still be laughing later!
    How is it any different to usual? He's just doing the Twitter version of shouting at pigeons in a park. "No collusion!" "Rigged Witch Hunt!" "Get off my lawn!"

"Very close to testing out his major theory" Yeah, I'm still laughing.

How is it any different to usual? He's just doing the Twitter version of shouting at pigeons in a park. "No collusion!" "Rigged Witch Hunt!" "Get off my lawn!"

"Very close to testing out his major theory" Yeah, I'm still laughing.
    They are targeted at specific people now with a harder edge. No more Mr Nice guy.

Breaking news: CNN & NBC declare Trump is unwell. Bang on time!

Heisenberg

They are targeted at specific people now with a harder edge. No more Mr Nice guy.

Breaking news: CNN & NBC declare Trump is unwell. Bang on time!
    FFS... he's been doing the same thing since he started. Stop trying to make it more dramatic to try to make it fit some narrative that you've made up in your head. He's a ****. He'll always be a ****... therefore, he'll always act like a ****.

"No more Mr Nice Guy" You're ****ing hilarious

Where did you see the "Breaking News" by the way? It's not on CNN's or NBC's website or Twitter

I get it now, lardy's thing about the coal mining, CNN & NBC coincidentally both start talking about Trumps health at the same time, then we will be back to the 25th Ammenment scam, that will call for Trumps removal from office on medical grounds. It's the same old trick being recycycled again from last year. Whoever is in charge needs to step up their game.

Heisenberg

I get it now, lardy's thing about the coal mining, CNN & NBC coincidentally both start talking about Trumps health at the same time, then we will be back to the 25th Ammenment scam, that will call for Trumps removal from office on medical grounds. It's the same old trick being recycycled again from last year. Whoever is in charge needs to step up their game.
    Can you provide the source for the "breaking news" from NBC and CNN that you've mentioned twice, please? It's still not on either of their websites.

Let me help you here Bob, he's referring to the fact that the FBI have a habit of altering the interview 302's after the fact, which makes the truth become not the truth. You'll be seeing it in General Flynn's case, and somebody is going to be in a lot of trouble over that!

By the way, why didn't you comment on Brennan who seems to have lost the plot?
    No, it's okay, you don't have to help me - you're even more one eyed than I am, but at least I can recognise that trait in myself.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No, it's okay, you don't have to help me - you're even more one eyed than I am, but at least I can recognise that trait in myself.
    How can I be one-eyed when I know the statements were altered and I'm sharing that information with you? It's called truth telling. Pity most of the news media don't follow this example, instead they try to cover it up!

Can you provide the source for the "breaking news" from NBC and CNN that you've mentioned twice, please? It's still not on either of their websites.
    Scarborough and Steltzer, they were no doubt planting the seed so the story can germinate. It's the Steele/FusionGPS playbook. Next thing before you know it, Mueller will be turning up with a stethoscope demanding to examine Trump!

Heisenberg

Scarborough and Steltzer, they were no doubt planting the seed so the story can germinate. It's the Steele/FusionGPS playbook. Next thing before you know it, Mueller will be turning up with a stethoscope demanding to examine Trump!
    I've searched for Joe Scarborough's comments (never heard of Seltzer but Googled him too) and, surprisingly, I can't find any mention of him referring to Trump's health today or even recently. He couldn't have planted the seed very well.

I'm calling this 'Fake News' for Gluey.

Heisenberg

How can I be one-eyed when I know the statements were altered and I'm sharing that information with you? It's called truth telling. Pity most of the news media don't follow this example, instead they try to cover it up!
    Maddow is NBC... Are they the good guys now?

I've searched for Joe Scarborough's comments (never heard of Seltzer but Googled him too) and, surprisingly, I can't find any mention of him referring to Trump's health today or even recently. He couldn't have planted the seed very well.

I'm calling this 'Fake News' for Gluey.
    I saw it with my own eyes, it definitely happened. It needed the coal story to work, so well done lardy for digging that up

Holy shit... that can't be real, can it? Even for Trump, that's spectacular!
    A man who isn't sure if birds kill windmills or windmills kill birds has sole control over the nuclear codes.

Wrong, you were making a hidden message. What's that, this is a hidden message too?

All that you post is done from a basic position which, to put it in childish terms, has one side down as "goodies" and the other as "baddies" - nothing wrong with that I suppose, we're all guilty of it to differing degrees, but you either don't acknowledge or don't realise you are doing it or that you are more guilty of it than most.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    A man who isn't sure if birds kill windmills or windmills kill birds has sole control over the nuclear codes.
    The fact that he also calls them "windmills"... He's a f**king 8 year old child.

The fact that he also calls them "windmills"... He's a f**king 8 year old child.
    https://youtu.be/GNXpr9OyVgo

He's been yabbering about windmills and birds and subsidies since at least 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    All that you post is done from a basic position which, to put it in childish terms, has one side down as "goodies" and the other as "baddies" - nothing wrong with that I suppose, we're all guilty of it to differing degrees, but you either don't acknowledge or don't realise you are doing it or that you are more guilty of it than most.
    Well, when it comes to Russia collusion and framing presidential candidates, only one side are goodies and only one side are baddies. Do you want me to knowingly lie in the interests of balance? Do you want me to be like lardy and post made up stuff? Sorry mate, sometimes the truth hurts. It is what it is. It's not my fault you have been duped for the past 2 years by the people you have put your your trust in to give you accurate information. We live and learn, and maybe one day you will too.

https://youtu.be/GNXpr9OyVgo

He's been yabbering about windmills and birds and subsidies since at least 2015.
    I've learned something new today. Wind farms are profitable and they don't kill birds. Thank you lardy, I'm going to invest in wind farms

Why are you talking about birds and windmills, and avoiding Manafort? You spent a year telling us how he was going to destroy Trump with their Russian collusion. Is this your new distraction technique, or maybe the birds have been trained as Russian spies and they're passing secret information to Trump tower?

Heisenberg

Well, when it comes to Russia collusion and framing presidential candidates, only one side are goodies and only one side are baddies. Do you want me to knowingly lie in the interests of balance? Do you want me to be like lardy and post made up stuff? Sorry mate, sometimes the truth hurts. It is what it is. It's not my fault you have been duped for the past 2 years by the people you have put your your trust in to give you accurate information. We live and learn, and maybe one day you will too.
    If he was found guilty with tons of evidence to back up the verdict you would still be here defending him, probably calling the evidence into question etc. "The evidence must have been planted", "the video of Trump handing over the envelope to Russian agents in 2015 is doctored" yadda yadda yadda.

That's the point we've all been trying to make that you completely miss. If the investigation concludes and there's no evidence of Trump committing any crimes then I'll accept that, as I trust the investigators to do a thorough job. If he's found guilty, then I'll just celebrate and rub it in your face at every opportunity because of the way that you act on here.

Heisenberg

Why are you talking about birds and windmills, and avoiding Manafort? You spent a year telling us how he was going to destroy Trump with their Russian collusion. Is this your new distraction technique, or maybe the birds have been trained as Russian spies and they're passing secret information to Trump tower?
    Gluey accusing someone else of "distraction". Brilliant

A couple of things we've missed with all the hilarity about trump's mental faculty degradation.

Mueller says George P should have up to 6 months in prison for lying to the FBI. Remember, it was his drunken talk to the aussie diplomat that kicked off the investigation (ignore anyone who says it was the steele dossier. Literally put them on ignore, it's great). George's lies about Russian contacts during questioning caused damage to the investigation as he hid the importance of some witnesses who then fled the country (eg Mifsud). In fact, he only sang when the considerable amount of emails calls texts etc that had been collected was presented to him during questioning.

Don McGhan has spent 30 hours voluntarily chatting to Mueller. Trump was cool about him going there perhaps not realising McGhans role was to represent him personally, not the White House. McGhans lawyer is pretty sure he didn't incriminate trump but trump's boys aren't sure as they have no idea what was said . It's suggested that don went because he felt he was going to get set up as the fall guy by trump when the shit gets real. Wonder how many more will do the same?

So much more but let's go with this for now.

If he was found guilty with tons of evidence to back up the verdict you would still be here defending him, probably calling the evidence into question etc. "The evidence must have been planted", "the video of Trump handing over the envelope to Russian agents in 2015 is doctored" yadda yadda yadda.

That's the point we've all been trying to make that you completely miss. If the investigation concludes and there's no evidence of Trump committing any crimes then I'll accept that, as I trust the investigators to do a thorough job. If he's found guilty, then I'll just celebrate and rub it in your face at every opportunity because of the way that you act on here.
    No way! I'd be apologising profusely, and reorganising my view of the world. It would be no fun finding out that you had been duped by a bird and windmill fanatic!

You are equally guilty of ignoring the conspiracy to frame trump, so you are guilty of everything you say I am doing

A couple of things we've missed with all the hilarity about trump's mental faculty degradation.

Mueller says George P should have up to 6 months in prison for lying to the FBI. Remember, it was his drunken talk to the aussie diplomat that kicked off the investigation (ignore anyone who says it was the steele dossier. Literally put them on ignore, it's great). George's lies about Russian contacts during questioning caused damage to the investigation as he hid the importance of some witnesses who then fled the country (eg Mifsud). In fact, he only sang when the considerable amount of emails calls texts etc that had been collected was presented to him during questioning.

Don McGhan has spent 30 hours voluntarily chatting to Mueller. Trump was cool about him going there perhaps not realising McGhans role was to represent him personally, not the White House. McGhans lawyer is pretty sure he didn't incriminate trump but trump's boys aren't sure as they have no idea what was said . It's suggested that don went because he felt he was going to get set up as the fall guy by trump when the shit gets real. Wonder how many more will do the same?

So much more but let's go with this for now.
    Mifsud is a US intelligence asset. George P is currently planning the withdrawal of his plead deal on the grounds that he was duped. Don't forget they now have all the Steele/Ohr communications, so they know everything. Likewise Flynn probably had his interview summary altered after the fact. Expect to hear more about a Russian oligarch too. Everything is pointing towards a stitch-up.