+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Heisenberg

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    No way! I'd be apologising profusely, and reorganising my view of the world. It would be no fun finding out that you had been duped by a bird and windmill fanatic!

You are equally guilty of ignoring the conspiracy to frame trump, so you are guilty of everything you say I am doing
    If it turns out that there was a conspiracy to frame Trump then I'll accept that outcome - until Mueller's investigation is finalised then I am not willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt since he's lied literally hundreds of times since he's taken office.

I sincerely doubt that you'll be so forthcoming with your apologies if Trump is put in handcuffs

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    If it turns out that there was a conspiracy to frame Trump then I'll accept that outcome - until Mueller's investigation is finalised then I am not willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt since he's lied literally hundreds of times since he's taken office.

I sincerely doubt that you'll be so forthcoming with your apologies if Trump is put in handcuffs
    In a way it would be a lot easier if Trump was guilty, as everybody has been conditioned by the media to expect it. On the other hand, finding out that the media was an integral part of the plot would be a kicker, so the stakes couldn't be any higher.

No proof will ever be enough for the fanatics. We've seen that with the indictments already done, no matter who it is there's a but but but excuse. And that's for people no one had heard of before, let alone trump.

As for the investigation, don't expect anything bad to happen to trump even though it will show that serious crimes had taken place. The aim isn't to punish trump, just show what Russian interference had taken place. The only way trump can face the punishment he deserves is if the house of reps pursue it and right now there's no chance of it.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    No proof will ever be enough for the fanatics. We've seen that with the indictments already done, no matter who it is there's a but but but excuse. And that's for people no one had heard of before, let alone trump.
    It's the convictions that matter, not the indictments

Lisa barsoomian is interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Lisa barsoomian is interesting
    They all are!

Fair play, they've assembled a stellar cast to act this one out.

Joining the dots, bales

Heisenberg

Oh shit https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45265546

'Trump 'directed' hush money says his ex-lawyer Michael Cohen'

US President Donald Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen has pleaded guilty in a Manhattan court to violating campaign finance laws.

He said he did so at the direction of "the candidate", for the "principal purpose of influencing [the] election".

Mr Cohen's admission was related to hush money paid to Mr Trump's alleged mistresses.'

Let me guess.... "it's all a set up. Donald Trump's long-time personal lawyer is a part of the plan to get Trump out of the Presidency. It was set up a decade ago to get to this point for...some reason that will make sense to one or two people in this thread but will be laughed about by others. NO COLLUSION LARDY!!!"

Oh yeah, another Trump campaign member... sorry, campaign manager has been found guilty of 8 charges today too.

Let me guess.... "it's all a set up. Donald Trump's long-time personal lawyer is a part of the plan to get Trump out of the Presidency. It was set up a decade ago to get to this point for...some reason that will make sense to one or two people in this thread but will be laughed about by others. NO COLLUSION LARDY!!!"

Oh yeah, another Trump campaign member... sorry, campaign manager has been found guilty of 8 charges today too.

Like I said before, I am prepared to dump the trump if he is guilty, but first could you please clarify which US law(s) he has broken stating the relevant clause number(s), the evidence supporting this claim of guilt, and details of any prevous offences. Thank you most kindly, together we can make the world a better place.

To be fair, the swamp is being drained pretty quickly thanks to trump. Though it's only people he brought with him.

I would say that things are not looking good for Trump.

Cohen — who pleaded guilty earlier on Tuesday to helping President Trump pay hush money to two women — wants to tell Mueller that Trump knew of an infamous 2016 meeting at Trump Tower and the Russian hacking of Democratic institutions before they took place, Lanny Davis told MSNBC.

“Mr. Cohen has knowledge on certain subjects that should be of interest to the special counsel and is more than happy to tell the special counsel all that he knows,” Davis told the network.

“Not just about the obvious possibility of a conspiracy to collude and corrupt the American democracy system in the 2016 election, which the Trump Tower meeting was all about, but also knowledge about the computer crime of hacking and whether or not Mr. Trump knew ahead of time about that crime and even cheered it on.”

https://nypost.com/2018/08/21/cohen-...ollude-lawyer/

Not a good day for 45 fair play with his lawyer stating he did what he did under direction from DT.

Wonder what Cohen will tell in order to get a lesser sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Not a good day for 45 fair play with his lawyer stating he did what he did under direction from DT.

It's the kids you have to feel sorry for. Little Gluey loves his red MAGA cap. Imagine his face when sees the news this morning. It's heartbreaking.

It’s ironic that he spent all this time talking about draining the swamp when he’s had close connections with two convicted criminals.

The reason I don’t like him as I could see he’s a sleazy immoral character who’s full of shit, I’ve no doubt more will come out too.

He won’t be going anywhere though the Republicans won’t give him up.

Heisenberg

It's the kids you have to feel sorry for. Little Gluey loves his red MAGA cap. Imagine his face when sees the news this morning. It's heartbreaking.
    He's already had a wobble, asking me to "clarify which US law(s) he [Trump] has broken stating the relevant clause number(s), the evidence supporting this claim of guilt, and details of any prevous offences". Like I'm the ****ing prosecutor here.

Let's let Mueller do his thing now. In the words of Gluey "things are about to get very interesting in Trumpland"

Wink Re: The Donald Trump thread

He's already had a wobble, asking me to "clarify which US law(s) he [Trump] has broken stating the relevant clause number(s), the evidence supporting this claim of guilt, and details of any prevous offences". Like I'm the ****ing prosecutor here.

Let's let Mueller do his thing now. In the words of Gluey "things are about to get very interesting in Trumpland"
    I don't recall him being quite such a stickler for legal detail with Awan the IT guy, Strzok, Obama, Hillary, Comey, or the dozens of other people he's accused of illegal activity in this thread (I've forgotten most of the conspiracy theories) on the basis of nothing more than flimsy internet gossip.

It’s ironic that he spent all this time talking about draining the swamp when he’s had close connections with two convicted criminals.

The reason I don’t like him as I could see he’s a sleazy immoral character who’s full of shit, I’ve no doubt more will come out too.

He won’t be going anywhere though the Republicans won’t give him up.
    Four so far. Cohen, Manafort, Flynn, Gates. The list is only going to get longer.

Movie 1,get the popcorn out, enjoy the show.

It's a plea deal, the prosecution will have told him what to say in a prepared statement.

Not a wobble, we need to know all the facts. Most people facing a very long stretch in prison would say anything to get away with a lesser sentence. Cohen is a known liar, and the beauty of a plea deal is that the evidence will never get challenged in court.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Movie 1,get the popcorn out, enjoy the show.
    Do you know something that we don't?

Four so far. Cohen, Manafort, Flynn, Gates. The list is only going to get longer.
    It will get longer, but who is going to be on the list?

I don't recall him being quite such a stickler for legal detail with Awan the IT guy, Strzok, Obama, Hillary, Comey, or the dozens of other people he's accused of illegal activity in this thread (I've forgotten most of the conspiracy theories) on the basis of nothing more than flimsy internet gossip.
    There is physical evidence that can be examined in all of these cases.

Do you know something that we don't?
    That'll be telling

Heisenberg

For his own good before he says something he might regret! His Twitter account has be red hot today, it looks like he is very close to testing out his major theory. Hope you will still be laughing later!
    Yep... I'm still laughing