+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Joining the dots, bales
    The important thing to remember is that this whole saga is not about Trump, it's about bad actors using the power of the state to interfere in the democratic process. I don't see how any of this is acceptable, the system is broken and needs to be fixed by any means necessary. People don't realise that next time the shoe could be on the other foot, so they should be careful what they wish for.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Yep... I'm still laughing
    Enjoy it while you can, just remember he who laughs last laughs longest

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Enjoy it while you can, just remember he who laughs last laughs longest

The important thing to remember is that this whole saga is not about Trump, it's about bad actors using the power of the state to interfere in the democratic process. I don't see how any of this is acceptable, the system is broken and needs to be fixed by any means necessary. People don't realise that next time the shoe could be on the other foot, so they should be careful what they wish for.
    Truth will win in the end. Hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Truth will win in the end. Hopefully
    Well one person has pleaded guilty to a crime and another found guilty
    Both connected to DT.
    That’s today’s truth for sure 👍

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Well one person has pleaded guilty to a crime and another found guilty
    Both connected to DT.
    That’s today’s truth for sure ��
    What if people connected to Hillary and Obama are found guilty? What if Mueller is exposed for some wrongdoing in his evidence gathering? How were the illegal wiretaps used to collect information? Still lots of variables in play, so it's too soon to call IMO. I'm still waiting for the hammer blow that decides it one way or the other. There is a lot at stake here, and we are going to see desperate measures coming from all directions.

What if people connected to Hillary and Obama are found guilty? What if Mueller is exposed for some wrongdoing in his evidence gathering? How were the illegal wiretaps used to collect information? Still lots of variables in play, so it's too soon to call IMO.
    Well that’s a lot of what ifs isn’t it?

Where’s the investigations for those things then? Are anyone connected to Hilary and Obama in the dock?

Or is this more wishful thinking on your part?

I think this is correct, and further to that every action trump does from now on (if it wasn't already the case) will have the sole purpose of keeping him as president. This is not good for the rest of the world.

Where’s the investigations for those things then? Are anyone connected to Hilary and Obama in the dock?

It's more distraction and deflection. Really, put him on ignore. He contributes nothing worthwhile.

Don't know if Donald does humour/irony, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

I dunno about you, but I'm waiting for the fat lady to make an appearance. If this was Mueller's best hand (coordinated Manafort & Cohen announcments), I'd be a bit worried about what the other side has got!

Heisenberg

I dunno about you, but I'm waiting for the fat lady to make an appearance. If this was Mueller's best hand (coordinated Manafort & Cohen announcments), I'd be a bit worried about what the other side has got!
    Another "if"

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's more distraction and deflection. Really, put him on ignore. He contributes nothing worthwhile.
    Says the fanatical Trump Russia Collusion Delusion guy!!!

Another "if"
    Has he got anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I think this is correct, and further to that every action trump does from now on (if it wasn't already the case) will have the sole purpose of keeping him as president. This is not good for the rest of the world.
    I actually agree with this, but only if there is no fruit of the poison tree lurking beneath the surface!

Heisenberg

Has he got anything else?
    You'll have to ask him, mate

You'll have to ask him, mate
    That's the thing innit, this is a drama to rival all dramas, real or imagined

What if people connected to Hillary and Obama are found guilty? What if Mueller is exposed for some wrongdoing in his evidence gathering? How were the illegal wiretaps used to collect information? Still lots of variables in play, so it's too soon to call IMO. I'm still waiting for the hammer blow that decides it one way or the other. There is a lot at stake here, and we are going to see desperate measures coming from all directions.
    There was a n alleged case about election overspend with Obama wasn't there ,but he unknowingly new about it .

And Hilary well ,she's the reason why Trump is in power, she's squeaky clean.

I don't think any of this will stick to Trump .

I actually agree with this, but only if there is no fruit of the poison tree lurking beneath the surface!
    I wonder if a quick conflict might ease the pressure on Trump ?

No campaign violation according Law Professor and former FEC chairman Bradley Smith in the video above.

So did Mueller fire his cannon or his pea-shooter? What do you reckon?

So did Mueller fire his cannon or his pea-shooter? What do you reckon?
    Nothing sticks,nothing that proves anything was wrongly done,its not unlawful to pay for the silences or allegations of someone in the USA is it ?

It has to be proved I guess that actual election campaign monies were used.

In terms of Russia , why hasn't that be found and exposed yet ,is it actually there ?.