+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 367 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

So many bad stories popping up about Big Don now.
    Beginning to look like the wheels might fall off the Trumpcart before he uncovers the ugly truths about the estblishment and its former pillars.
    Where will it all end, and how? Will he go out with a bang? Or in handcuffs, shouting profanities?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    This is one of the most concise and accurate summing ups of trump as president that I've seen so far.

https://twitter.com/InsidersABC/stat...29926993862656

Fake news, obviously it's fake news too.
    How's your boy Comey doing?

Apologies Gluey, I thought my question was a little clearer than it obviously is. So one more time. You said:

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Comey got fired for leaking classified information to the New York Times
    As far as I'm aware, he leaked information AFTER he was fired. In fact, he said that he only leaked BECAUSE he was fired. But you're saying something was leaked BEFORE he was fired, which then led directly to the sacking.

So what did he leak to the New York Times?
    A smart person would be asking where these leaks were coming from BEFORE he was fired

The leaks were happening before Trump became President, so who was in this team of leakers, and who was organising it? It had to be somebody in a key senior intelligence position, I wonder who it could have been?

A smart person would be asking where these leaks were coming from BEFORE he was fired

The leaks were happening before Trump became President, so who was in this team of leakers, and who was organising it? It had to be somebody in a key senior intelligence position, I wonder who it could have been?
    A smart person wouldn't have said the dumb-ass thing that you did

A smart person wouldn't have said the dumb-ass thing that you did
    It's could still officially transpire that Comey was involved in all of the leaks that started in early 2016 if there is an indictment, in which case I will be proved correct. People have certainly been saying it off the record. One thing's for certain though, you will know sod all if you only follow the MSM

So now we have former AG Comey, former Secretary of State Clinton, former National Security Advisor Rice and former AG Lynch all under investigation. Surely it's only a matter of time before Obama's name pops up? The crime and corruption was so bad at the State Department, they had to literally remove nearly all of the staff from the 7th floor department.

It's still early days, lots more to follow

Trump's son admitting meeting the Russians during the campaign to get dirt on Clinton, now that's the smoking gun.

Trump's son admitting meeting the Russians during the campaign to get dirt on Clinton, now that's the smoking gun.
    I think her private email server, the Clinton Foundation, and the Clintons Global Initiative is a much bigger smoking gun, but fair play the New York Times and CNN are going into overdrive about Trump Jr

I think her private email server, the Clinton Foundation, and the Clintons Global Initiative is a much bigger smoking gun, but fair play the New York Times and CNN are going into overdrive about Trump Jr
    That's a fair point, Gluey. It might cost Clinton her presidency.

It looks more like a setup to me, as though their Plan B was to discredit Trump if his campaign gained any traction. The whole Russian thing is a nefarious deed undertaken by those who are desperate to see Trump out of office (for obvious reasons).

That's a fair point, Gluey. It might cost Clinton her presidency.
    Don't you mean her liberty?

It looks more like a setup to me, as though their Plan B was to discredit Trump if his campaign gained any traction. The whole Russian thing is a nefarious deed undertaken by those who are desperate to see Trump out of office (for obvious reasons).

Fox.

How's your boy Comey doing?

Fox.

A very odd tweet from Donald Jr. Incriminating himself?

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...89839522140166

Entrapment scam!

Entrapment scam!
    Fair play, you display quite some tenacity.

If the Donald and his operator Mr Bannon have any jokers in their pack, they had better play them now. High stakes game and someone(s) must be bluffing. Who is going to fold?

I know there's to and froing between some of us and Wales Bales about Clinton/The Fabian Society v Trump/Russia, but this strikes me as moving things on to a different level - the BBC seems to think so.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40574564

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I know there's to and froing between some of us and Wales Bales about Clinton/The Fabian Society v Trump/Russia, but this strikes me as moving things on to a different level - the BBC seems to think so.

The BBC, CNN, Washington Post, New York Times, et al., are all part of the team Clinton/Obama/Soros agenda, so they will never report what is really going on. Trump is way ahead in this silly game of charades though, but it will only become common knowledge to the masses if and when the indictments begin.

The BBC, CNN, Washington Post, New York Times, et al., are all part of the team Clinton/Obama/Soros agenda, so they will never report what is really going on. Trump is way ahead in this silly game of charades though, but it will only become common knowledge to the masses if and when the indictments begin.
    What are you basing this 'trump is way ahead' view on? I'm guessing you're not part of the WH administration, so how are you so confident?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

It seems the New York Times was about to release the emails, so Jr has (at the very least) stopped Team Trump from being able to use the Fake News excuse, which is the go-to.

It seems the New York Times was about to release the emails, so Jr has (at the very least) stopped Team Trump from being able to use the Fake News excuse, which is the go-to.
    The go-to from the get-go, no doubt.

What are you basing this 'trump is way ahead' view on? I'm guessing you're not part of the WH administration, so how are you so confident?
    Just read some stuff online, loads of people are leaking information anonymously from all sides. A lot of it turns out to be true, and that is why I able to make accurate predidictions. This game has only just begun and still has a long way to run. BTW I don't have any horse in the race, I'm just a neautral observer, but it seems obvious to me that the MSM are leading people up the garden path

'accurate predictions'

I was right about the Russians and the MSM
    Seems like a good time to revisit this 'accurate prediction'.

Just read some stuff online, loads of people are leaking information anonymously from all sides. A lot of it turns out to be true, and that is why I able to make accurate predidictions. This game has only just begun and still has a long way to run. BTW I don't have any horse in the race, I'm just a neautral observer, but it seems obvious to me that the MSM are leading people up the garden path
    do you ready believe the shit you write, neutral observer