+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Heisenberg

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They tend to stop the undesirables before they get into office. They tried it with Trump, but some how they managed to fail miserably. That's what this mess is all about, he's now got the keys to the castle and all of the secrets. They need him out a.s.a.p. as he is very dangerous to a lot of people while he sits there in the Oval Office, so expect to see a lot more twisting and turning before we reach any possible outcomes.
    F**king tell me about it

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    F**king tell me about it
    In a nutshell, if Trump can prove what he said in the video above he wins. You can see how the press are against him from those articles you posted. They are referencing the same interview, but they pick out the worse things and don't touch the other stuff like the IT guy!

In a nutshell, if Trump can prove what he said in the video above he wins. You can see how the press are against him from those articles you posted. They are referencing the same interview, but they pick out the worse things and don't touch the other stuff like the IT guy!
    There was also one other person in court Tuesday who has been a Trump fixation. Imran Awan, the former House IT staffer whom the president has referred to as the “Pakistani mystery man” and turned into a target for conservative conspiracy theorists, was also in court for sentencing.

He was sentenced to time served and three months of supervised release in DC federal court for lying on a bank loan application.

The judge in the case, Judge Tanya Chutkan, criticized the “unbelievable onslaught of scurrilous media attacks” and “baseless accusations” that were “lobbed” “from the highest branches of government” on Awan, and defended the lenient punishment. Awan had “suffered sufficiently,” she said.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    There was also one other person in court Tuesday who has been a Trump fixation. Imran Awan, the former House IT staffer whom the president has referred to as the “Pakistani mystery man” and turned into a target for conservative conspiracy theorists, was also in court for sentencing.

He was sentenced to time served and three months of supervised release in DC federal court for lying on a bank loan application.

The judge in the case, Judge Tanya Chutkan, criticized the “unbelievable onslaught of scurrilous media attacks” and “baseless accusations” that were “lobbed” “from the highest branches of government” on Awan, and defended the lenient punishment. Awan had “suffered sufficiently,” she said.
    What else would you expect an Obama appointed judge to say? Somebody was hacking into the congress servers and gaining access to classified information from the members. Read the report!

What else would you expect an Obama appointed judge to say? Somebody was hacking into the congress servers and gaining access to classified information from the members. Read the report!
    Could you please clarify which US law(s) he has broken stating the relevant clause number(s), the evidence supporting this claim of guilt, and details of any previous offences. Thank you most kindly, together we can make the world a better place.

Could you please clarify which US law(s) he has broken stating the relevant clause number(s), the evidence supporting this claim of guilt, and details of any previous offences. Thank you most kindly, together we can make the world a better place.
    Your talents are wasted on here!

Touche

CNN.falling into the trap good and proper,trust the plan,think mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post

Touche
    Either that, or he is competing with lardy to be the most uninformed contributor, with close to zero knowledge on the subject

Either that, or he is competing with lardy to be the most uninformed contributor, with close to zero knowledge on the subject
    I don't know, some people are so fickle. Still I could always get a job flipping Weisselbergers I suppose!

Things are getting tasty. The National Enquirer had a safe full of salacious stories that Trump had killed in his election run up and the boss has been given immunity to tell investigators all.

Also, this thread hasn't really given due attention to the fact that the US president was implicated as a co-conspirator in a crime this week. Has this ever happened before?

I don't know, some people are so fickle. Still I could always get a job flipping Weisselbergers I suppose!
    Is there anyone left in his entourage who hasn't flipped? Rats on a sinking ship has never been more apt.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Is there anyone left in his entourage who hasn't flipped? Rats on a sinking ship has never been more apt.

http://youtu.be/b5p7Lo0PDQA

Attorney and Clinton advisor Lanny Davis who is representing Michael Cohen pro bono (for free), is co-founder and partner of the law firm of Davis Goldberg & Galper. According to FARA records his firm is a registered ACTIVE foreign agent for Ukrainian oligarch Dmytro Firtash, who is a close ally of Russian pres Vladimir Putin and is wanted by the US. Firtash was indicted by a US grand jury for allegedly conspiring to pay millions of dollars in bribes to Indian officials through US banks. He is also a former associate of Paul Manafort!

These cases were never about Russia? Oh yeah?
    What these cases for are about were getting Trump out , a lot is being written in America on how forceful ,and what unusual measures of investigation were taken to get these guys ,some are saying it could look disproportional, to other investigation of a similar nature,which may well play into Trumps defense team when needed .

Come on man, those guys were under surveillance for over a year. The IG wrote a report highlighting serious transgressions. The question is not whether it happened, it's why wasn't any action taken? It doesn't help when you come on here regurgitating your CNN nonsense, because some of us have read the reports! If the DOJ is really as bad as some people are saying (over 20 senior staff members already fired, demoted or resigned), then all this stuff needs to be looked at.

Things are getting tasty. The National Enquirer had a safe full of salacious stories that Trump had killed in his election run up and the boss has been given immunity to tell investigators all.

Also, this thread hasn't really given due attention to the fact that the US president was implicated as a co-conspirator in a crime this week. Has this ever happened before?
    What crime was that?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    What these cases for are about were getting Trump out , a lot is being written in America on how forceful ,and what unusual measures of investigation were taken to get these guys ,some are saying it could look disproportional, to other investigation of a similar nature,which may well play into Trumps defense team when needed .
    Especially if any of them are implicated in any wrong doing themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    In the other thread you were congratulating American justice on going for people no matter how big they are. Now you seem to be saying they're trying too hard.

I would say that things are not looking good for Trump.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/21/cohen-...ollude-lawyer/
    Wow, this is huge, have you got any further updates? This one should easily finish off Trump. Do you have any idea when Cohen is going to spill his guts?

Heisenberg

"Deepest sympathies and respect" for the guy who he also said "He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured,” about.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    "Deepest sympathies and respect" for the guy who he also said "He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured,” about.
    Sympathy and respect was for the family. Trump had already decided not to say anything about McCain.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...es-still-alive

Heisenberg