+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    So they will be "calling on" Trump to declassify. OK... that's the same thing.
    It adds weight to the rumour. In fact, it looks like it has all been rehearsed. Trump would have a get out clause by saying he was responding to a congressional request.

It's now an official rumour

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

The Deep State and the Left, and their vehicle, the Fake News Media, are going Crazy - & they don’t know what to do. The Economy is booming like never before, Jobs are at Historic Highs, soon TWO Supreme Court Justices & maybe Declassification to find Additional Corruption. Wow!

4:19 am - 6 Sep 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...61562897682432

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's now an official rumour

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

The Deep State and the Left, and their vehicle, the Fake News Media, are going Crazy - & they don’t know what to do. The Economy is booming like never before, Jobs are at Historic Highs, soon TWO Supreme Court Justices & maybe Declassification to find Additional Corruption. Wow!

4:19 am - 6 Sep 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...61562897682432
    "Any chance you can upgrade your peashooter"

No problem mate, I'll show you the new one tomorrow. Meet me in the Bruce Ohr thread, it's been rather quiet in there!

Sometimes you have to step back and appreciate that it's the President of the US who's posting this garbage about the Deep State and Fake News Media.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Sometimes you have to step back and appreciate that it's the President of the US who's posting this garbage about the Deep State and Fake News Media.
    The same president who’s criticised an ongoing investigation because the two representatives are two of his supporters.

He really is slime.

Pence and Pompeo deny writing the piece.

Mike Pence and Mike Pompeo deny writing explosive op-ed attacking Trump

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...eny-authorship

Which confirms that it is genuine.

Heisenberg

"Things are starting to get really interesting"

* Papadopoulos gets 14 days in prison for mixing up some dates
    * No Russia collusion
    * Cost $28m
    * Bloke he met is missing, maybe dead according Democrat lawyers

@lardy, we need your help explaining this one, since you are the resident Trump Russia Collusion expert!

A couple of things we've missed with all the hilarity about trump's mental faculty degradation.
    Mueller says George P should have up to 6 months in prison for lying to the FBI. Remember, it was his drunken talk to the aussie diplomat that kicked off the investigation (ignore anyone who says it was the steele dossier. Literally put them on ignore, it's great). George's lies about Russian contacts during questioning caused damage to the investigation as he hid the importance of some witnesses who then fled the country (eg Mifsud). In fact, he only sang when the considerable amount of emails calls texts etc that had been collected was presented to him during questioning.

Don McGhan has spent 30 hours voluntarily chatting to Mueller. Trump was cool about him going there perhaps not realising McGhans role was to represent him personally, not the White House. McGhans lawyer is pretty sure he didn't incriminate trump but trump's boys aren't sure as they have no idea what was said . It's suggested that don went because he felt he was going to get set up as the fall guy by trump when the shit gets real. Wonder how many more will do the same?
    So much more but let's go with this for now.
    lardy you are such a tease, but I do love it when you talk about Trump Russia Collusion!

Yeah because everyone said he'd be gone within a week
    Yes the longest week in political history, I'm beginning to think he's the new messiah , and he's right , its all fake news .

"Things are starting to get really interesting"
    It's been getting intresting for such a long time now .

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    We are also learning a lot about how governments really work behind the scenes. They have lots of tools available to screw over anybody that they choose, and they have gatekeepers everywhere. It's been very educational if you don't follow the CNN/Washington Post/New York Times version of events, as they are part of the system. Trump may be an obnoxious prick, but he's given us a glimpse of what goes on behind the curtain.

George Papadopoulos @GeorgePapa19

I found it so odd that Downer, who gained notoriety in Australia for wearing women's fish nets, invited me to "order" me to stop "bothering" his good friend David Cameron. And told me my views were hostile to British interests.

2:49 pm - 10 Sep 2018

https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/sta...69688436568064
    Hey?

Heisenberg

What a complete tosser.

lardy, I am worried about you, please seek help before you are driven over the edge. I really care about you bro, even if you are unable to answer my questions because you've been duped by an insideous disinformation campaign. We are all mates at the end of the day, so just take it easy. Together we can be lovers and winners, hating is for losers

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    We are also learning a lot about how governments really work behind the scenes. They have lots of tools available to screw over anybody that they choose, and they have gatekeepers everywhere. It's been very educational if you don't follow the CNN/Washington Post/New York Times version of events, as they are part of the system. Trump may be an obnoxious prick, but he's given us a glimpse of what goes on behind the curtain.
    I suppose thats part of his drain the swamp project , if he does go , I reckon it will be will wiki leaks all over again,he must have his hands on lots of stuff , it would just be renamed as Trumping the swamp. We must remember he's not a politician, he's not interested in post presidential fame ,hes got money ,he dont care who he upsets,therefore he has no reason to keep the secrets.

What a complete tosser.
    Turned into a nice day out for Donald

WHITE HOUSE LAWYERS ACTIVELY REVIEWING DOCS FOR DECLASSIFICATION

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/11/w...lassification/

Both storms starting to pick up across the pond