+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I know it's funny, but I still can't tell if he's got good intentions or bad intentions. It's hard to say whether he is with the swamp or against them. He is a very good poker player as President Xi has found out.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I know it's funny, but I still can't tell if he's got good intentions or bad intentions. It's hard to say whether he is with the swamp or against them. He is a very good poker player as President Xi has found out.
    If nothing else, the memes back and forth between Trumpers and never Trumpers good for a laugh after the humdrum of a day in work
    I miss the Krassies
    NK.JPG

I'm warming to President Trump, he seems to be a man who is above politics. He's tough as nails, which is what you'd want your country's chief negotiator to be, and he's also pretty handy at economics with the US economy booming. I wonder if the idea of electing non-politicians will catch on?
    The non-politicians chatting about policy
    First Ladies
    PM Partners
    Len McCluskey
    Governor of the Bank of England.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I don't see what the problem is , isn't ut a good sign when someone delegates ones responsibilities ?

He can't do right from wrong , chaps in North Korea saving the world from nuclear destruction.

If he comes away this year with North Korea giving up on its bombs ,new Chinese trade deal , he will be thanked for ducking the chatty events.
    But you know the difference between elected officials and the offspring of elected officials, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    But you know the difference between elected officials and the offspring of elected officials, don't you?
    I do me thinks he doesn't trust a single sole other than his own ,its bit like having some look after your house whilst away ,dont want strangers do we ?? over the years haven't a lot of first ladies or partners of our own PM 's performed the same roll at functions, state visits ??

I do me thinks he doesn't trust a single sole other than his own ,its bit like having some look after your house whilst away ,dont want strangers do we ?? over the years haven't a lot of first ladies or partners of our own PM 's performed the same roll at functions, state visits ??
    I don't know. Could you give me one single example?

Told you before, it's illusory. Official US unemployment and CPI inflation numbers are 3.7% and 1.9% respectively. If measured as they were up until 1980 when fiddling the data went full retard they'd be 21.5% and 10%. Trump's increasing their national debt at a faster pace than Obama did, and in February posted the largest one-month budget deficit in its entire history. He's begging the Federal Reserve to reduce the headline interest rate down from 2.25% because he's desperate for the debt implosion to occur after the next election. No country's ever spent its way to lasting prosperity through debt. It's why so many countries are turning away from the US dollar and are being punished with sanctions and trade tariffs. The latest threat is to impose economic sanctions on any country who has the temerity to purchase Iranian oil.

NK are a satellite of China. I don't think we know what is going on behind the scenes.
    NK was a DS asset, strings were cut allegedly 😂

I see the G are still feeding the woke people, while avoiding the real news

I see the G are still feeding the woke people, while avoiding the real news
    If Donny achieves world peace , who will be laughing then

Hilarious, as is the less than subtle Wales Bales need to defend Trump in next comment 😂😃

If Donny achieves world peace , who will be laughing then
    It’s a bit of satire LOM, there’s no reed to get as prissy as Mr Bales.....😃

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    It’s a bit of satire LOM, there’s no reed to get as prissy as Mr Bales.....��
    I only get prissy when it comes to personal attacks, otherwise anything goes

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    For all the MAGA Trumpies out there (and on here) who have posted many, many (see what I did there?) photos of the Great Leader meeting the Great Leader - two megalomaniacs with weird hair - just what has been achieved? I understand it was a GREAT photo op. It was also a GREAT photo op in a place that doesn't usually do them. Symbolically it was either a triumph or a humiliation (according to taste), but what is the real difference in the real world?

For all the MAGA Trumpies out there (and on here) who have posted many, many (see what I did there?) photos of the Great Leader meeting the Great Leader - two megalomaniacs with weird hair - just what has been achieved? I understand it was a GREAT photo op. It was also a GREAT photo op in a place that doesn't usually do them. Symbolically it was either a triumph or a humiliation (according to taste), but what is the real difference in the real world?
    Peace on the Korean peninsula will be a game changer for many, many people if and when it happens. It may even lead to a reunification of the two countries one day. The lefties only hate it because it was Trump who brought the peace process forward, which makes all the lefties look a little bit wierd in my book! If Obama did it we would be hearing about Nobel Peace Prizes for the next 50 years

He just wants the photos for the future. Same as when he did that speech a few weeks ago about putting men on Mars. He wants the equivalent of JFK's famous "we go because it's difficult" speech.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He just wants the photos for the future. Same as when he did that speech a few weeks ago about putting men on Mars. He wants the equivalent of JFK's famous "we go because it's difficult" speech.
    Yeah, the selfish bastard is causing economic miracles just so he can have a few photos for the scrapbook. What a kent, hey!

Yeah, the selfish bastard is causing economic miracles just so he can have a few photos for the scrapbook. What a kent, hey!
    Donald Trump 'is causing economic miracles'?

You have outdone yourself there.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    It’s a bit of satire LOM, there’s no reed to get as prissy as Mr Bales.....😃
    I gotta keep Bales sweet, he tends to be right on most things,folk just miss read him 😲

I gotta keep Bales sweet, he tends to be right on most things,folk just miss read him 😲
    This example of replying when it was probably best to just leave a comment lie is brought to you by life on mars.

I gotta keep Bales sweet, he tends to be right on most things,folk just miss read him ��
    It's not difficult, as there are usually two sides to every story and you just have to choose the right one. However, it takes a special kind of stupid to keep on repeating the wrong answer, so you have to modify your thoughts as you go along

Blink twice if he's standing behind you, LOM