+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 367 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What are you basing this 'trump is way ahead' view on? I'm guessing you're not part of the WH administration, so how are you so confident?
    'Wait and see the players are moving into place and the game will begin and indictments will happen this week.
    Or next week
    Or maybe next month.....possibly I think, depending on what Fox News tells me'

An absolute cracker of a tweet from the Big Man:

"The W.H. is functioning perfectly, focused on HealthCare, Tax Cuts/Reform & many other things. I have very little time for watching T.V."

'accurate predictions'

You've been banging on about the Russians for the best part of the last year, so lets just say my predictions are a little bit more accurate than yours

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    do you ready believe the shit you write, neutral observer
    I am neutral. It's not my fault the MSM keep getting caught out. I just tell it as I see it, there is a long running conspiracy to stitch up Trump and have him removed from office. There are many major players involved, but Trump keeps on turning the tables. Now all the top Democrats are under investigation while they can't land a punch on him. Basically what is going on is the opposite of what the MSM are telling us, so they are usuful in that respect

An absolute cracker of a tweet from the Big Man:

"The W.H. is functioning perfectly, focused on HealthCare, Tax Cuts/Reform & many other things. I have very little time for watching T.V."
    The trick is not to take his tweets literally Trump is playing a game with those who are desperately trying to have him removed from office before he uncovers all of their secrets. It's quality entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The trick is not to take his tweets literally Trump is playing a game with those who are desperately trying to have him removed from office before he uncovers all of their secrets. It's quality entertainment
    Try to remind yourself that the " " stuff that you and some others appear to revel in with so much glee, and the utterly crass behaviour you describe as 'entertainment' is that of The President of the United States of America.
    How and when did high office become such a low place?

If Trump really does have all this butt to kick, and is supposedly so f*cking smart, then he should just get on with it - with at least some dignity . Pronto. Before he gets carted off .

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Try to remind yourself that the " " stuff that you and some others appear to revel in with so much glee, and the utterly crass behaviour you describe as 'entertainment' is that of The President of the United States of America.
    How and when did high office become such a low place?

If Trump really does have all this butt to kick, and is supposedly so f*cking smart, then he should just get on with it - with at least some dignity . Pronto. Before he gets carted off .
    That's the job of AG Sessions, Trump can't be seen to be interfering in all of that stuff. It definately is entertaining to see Trump standing up against the establishment who are trying to take him down, and he has no choice except to fight back against the press and all the other dodgy people in Washington.

You've been banging on about the Russians for the best part of the last year, so lets just say my predictions are a little bit more accurate than yours
    Have you not seen what's happened in the last couple of days?

Have you not seen what's happened in the last couple of days?
    What's happend now?

What's happend now?
    Still got your fingers in your ears, then.

That's the job of AG Sessions, Trump can't be seen to be interfering in all of that stuff. It definately is entertaining to see Trump standing up against the establishment who are trying to take him down, and he has no choice except to fight back against the press and all the other dodgy people in Washington.
    I didn't literally mean The Don was going to do it himself.
    Though that's how he described the notion in his rallies.

Jeff 'Ah did'n dun have nuthin' ter dooo with no ding dang doodly Rushyuns' Sessions had better get on with it too.
    Another one that 'the establishment' is surely looking to drag off in ankle irons.
    Chop chop lads.

Still got your fingers in your ears, then.
    Refresh my memory.

It's not more Russian fairytales is it?

Refresh my memory.

It's not more Russian fairytales is it?
    Depends if you think the Trump family tell fairytales or not.

Depends if you think the Trump family tell fairytales or not.
    It's a setup by the same people who did the Moscow golden showers episode. That so-called Russian lawyer is buddies with top Democrats, and they even fixed her visa. Rumours are suggesting it was done so they could get a FISA warrent to tap Trump's communications. Somebody is going to be in trouble, can you guess who?

It's a setup by the same people who did the Moscow golden showers episode. That so-called Russian lawyer is buddies with top Democrats, and they even fixed her visa. Rumours are suggesting it was done so they could get a FISA warrent to tap Trump's communications. Somebody is going to be in trouble, can you guess who?
    Oh of course, Donald should hire you as his lawyer

Oh of course, Donald should hire you as his lawyer
    The background to this case is all over the internet mate, the MSM are leading you up the garden path again

The background to this case is all over the internet mate, the MSM are leading you up the garden path again
    Oh my god, it's on the internet you say!

I love how MSM are still getting blamed for FAAAAKE NEEEEWS even though Trump Jr himself released his own email exchange and everything is based on his own conversation. That is quite something...

I love how MSM are still getting blamed for FAAAAKE NEEEEWS even though Trump Jr himself released his own email exchange and everything is based on his own conversation. That is quite something...
    Yeah, he was setup by the Democrats and some dodgy Brit to meet the so-called lawyer. The speculation is this meeting was used to get a FISA warrent to spy on the Trump campaign. Big Donnie is going to be mad about this. He's probably known about it for ages, but he's just playing along with the game.

Oh dear, it's that former Obama AG Loretta Lynch again ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-meeting.html

Very dodgy!

Yeah, he was setup by the Democrats and some dodgy Brit to meet the so-called lawyer. The speculation is this meeting was used to get a FISA warrent to spy on the Trump campaign. Big Donnie is going to be mad about this. He's probably known about it for ages, but he's just playing along with the game.
    Let's look at this in two parts.

1. Perhaps you're right, and it's a Democrat setup. Jr doesn't see the email and think "Russian government's support? That doesn't sound good". Jr doesn't see the email and think "part of the Russian government's support? So they're doing other stuff too? That doesn't sound good." He claps his hands, goes along and takes two of the highest members of the team.

Then, he's so breathtakingly stupid that, after having lied about not having such meetings, he hears that the NYT are publishing the email and instead of following the lie-and-deny line, he actually gives the evidence to the world to see. Does any of this change if it is a setup?

2. The Democrats had this massively damaging information for over a year and never once thought of FUKING USING IT??????

Yeah Gluey, Trump probably has known about this for ages, probably since about 2 minutes after Jr received the invitation.

Oh dear, it's that former Obama AG Loretta Lynch again ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-meeting.html

Very dodgy!
    Wow, October 2015 - nine months before Trump won the nomination for President! What foresight Team Obama had.

Wow, October 2015 - nine months before Trump won the nomination for President! What foresight Team Obama had.
    Let's wait and see what happens I seem to recall the pissgate dossier included Russian input. There's plenty more fun ahead

Let's look at this in two parts.

1. Perhaps you're right, and it's a Democrat setup. Jr doesn't see the email and think "Russian government's support? That doesn't sound good". Jr doesn't see the email and think "part of the Russian government's support? So they're doing other stuff too? That doesn't sound good." He claps his hands, goes along and takes two of the highest members of the team.

Then, he's so breathtakingly stupid that, after having lied about not having such meetings, he hears that the NYT are publishing the email and instead of following the lie-and-deny line, he actually gives the evidence to the world to see. Does any of this change if it is a setup?

2. The Democrats had this massively damaging information for over a year and never once thought of FUKING USING IT??????

Yeah Gluey, Trump probably has known about this for ages, probably since about 2 minutes after Jr received the invitation.
    If Trump gets indicted I'll start listening to you Until then, I will consider you to be a MSM regurgitator

If Trump gets indicted I'll start listening to you Until then, I will consider you to be a MSM regurgitator
    The incredible thing is that the massive holes in these tales don't occur to you. They're like phishing emails to sieve out the most gullible and you fall for it every time. Why would the Democrats successfully set him up and then forget all about it? It makes no sense.