+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    You’re right, I’d say more of a fan
    Yep, a big fan of the rule of law How about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm not a supporter, so what I think is of no consequence.
    I'd say someone who jumps in at every opportunity to post in favour of someone is a supporter (why did you have to reply to Lardy's post?) - especially when that person takes every chance they get to diss his idol's political opponents. In two years plus of being Trump's cheerleader on here, I can't remember you once being bothered by one of his lies.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'd say someone who jumps in at every opportunity to post in favour of someone is a supporter (why did you have to reply to Lardy's post?) - especially when that person takes every chance they get to diss his idol's political opponents. In two years plus of being Trump's cheerleader on here, I can't remember you once being bothered by one of his lies.
    I don't pay much attention to him, I just see the big picture.

Trump send tweet decrying falseness of NYT story about his use of mobile phones from his iphone!

https://twitter.com/newsthump/status...22632890458112

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Trump send tweet decrying falseness of NYT story about his use of mobile phones from his iphone!

https://twitter.com/newsthump/status...22632890458112
    That's capitalism for you, it's all about choices

Don't shoot the messenger, it's a schoolboy error. The point is they know what's coming and they will be prepared. Read Trump's tweet again, it's not aimed at you or the general public, he is talking directly to the deep state plotters.

All the incriminating evidence has already been gathered, and the "storm" is underway. The plotters have lost big time, and if they still harbour any thoughts of taking down the president, they will have to get past this lot first ..

Note that you posted this directly from the Conservative Treehouse and it is around a year old. Where are we with this Stormzy?

Note that you posted this directly from the Conservative Treehouse and it is around a year old. Where are we with this Stormzy?
    Bumping WB's terrible posts is like painting the Forth Bridge.

Mattis is expected to announce they're sending 800 troops to the border to deal with the caravan (1000+ miles away).

You'd almost think it was a feeding-the-ducks exercise for an upcoming election.

Everybody has had all of info since last year, so you have to ask yourself how come it's only you and your mates who don't know what is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Bumping WB's terrible posts is like painting the Forth Bridge.
    Still needs to be painted though! He was trying to paint a picture that the site he copies and pastes most often was some kind of oracle yet you only need to go to most of his posts using their material to see that they don't stand the test of time. Still he slavishly regurgitates them pretending that he is some kind of twitter see-saw balancing surfer.

In the last 24 hours his mates first got excited how someone could say there was a missing package sent to Joe Biden when the lefties must have known it was missing. Then when someone sane pointed out that it was sent to an address Biden no longer lived at and it was back in the postal system they posted pictures of cats suggesting that the FBI's finest were on the trail. Presumably to try and cover up their initial idiocy.

Elsewhere Trump said that the full resources of the USA would leave no stone unturned, which must have confused the narrative and its parrot a little.

Still needs to be painted though! He was trying to paint a picture that the site he copies and pastes most often was some kind of oracle yet you only need to go to most of his posts using their material to see that they don't stand the test of time. Still he slavishly regurgitates them pretending that he is some kind of twitter see-saw balancing surfer.

In the last 24 hours his mates first got excited how someone could say there was a missing package sent to Joe Biden when the lefties must have known it was missing. Then when someone sane pointed out that it was sent to an address Biden no longer lived at and it was back in the postal system they posted pictures of cats suggesting that the FBI's finest were on the trail. Presumably to try and cover up their initial idiocy.

Elsewhere Trump said that the full resources of the USA would leave no stone unturned, which must have confused the narrative and its parrot a little.
    You can try all you like, but you're still not going to rewrite history

You can try all you like, but you're still not going to rewrite history
    Given that it is history you are clearly referencing then can you provide some historical facts that supported what you posted about a year ago?

Papadopoulos may withdraw government plea deal

"The obstruction trap was built into the special counsel," a congressional investigator told RCI, speaking, like the two other sources in this article, only on condition of anonymity.  “If Trump fires Mueller, or Rosenstein, or declassifies documents [embarrassing to the FBI] it’s likely to bring an obstruction charge.”

https://www.realclearinvestigations....struction.html

Given that it is history you are clearly referencing then can you provide some historical facts that supported what you posted about a year ago?
    bump

bump
    It's Mr Bump

It's Mr Bump
    Thanks for recognising that. Mr Bump says "Given that it is history you are clearly referencing then can you provide some historical facts that supported what you posted about a year ago"?

Thanks for recognising that. Mr Bump says "Given that it is history you are clearly referencing then can you provide some historical facts that supported what you posted about a year ago"?
    http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...=1#post4923448

As ever, he makes it all about him. I thought the point of the trip was to show respect for those gunned down?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    As ever, he makes it all about him. I thought the point of the trip was to show respect for those gunned down?

It's called narcissism.

"America in the World With Carter Page"

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...ble-outlet-oan

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It's called narcissism.
    Or crushing the bullying news media

CIA Gathered Congressional Communications on Whistleblowing

"The fact that the CIA under the Obama administration was reading Congressional staff’s emails about intelligence community whistleblowers raises serious policy concerns as well as potential Constitutional separation-of-powers issues that must be discussed publicly."

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/pre...s-declassified

https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/11/...histleblowers/

From his own lips - "When I can, I tell the truth."

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/01/p...iew/index.html