+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    What difference does that make?
    What he said originally was very important, but the press ignored it. They will only report silly things which people like you then spread around the world. At least everybody now knows that China is a big problem. Thanks Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What he said originally was very important, but the press ignored it. They will only report silly things which people like you then spread around the world. At least everybody now knows that China is a big problem. Thanks Bob

First time he’s moaned at a women and the way she blew him off.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    First time he’s moaned at a women and the way she blew him off.
    It definitely hurt more because she's a woman

Never seen someone floundering so much under such tame questioning.

Reminds me of that Alan Partridge scene.
    ‘What’s your favourite Beatles Album?’
    ‘Erm ....The Best Of The Beatles?’

What are we to make of this? Mueller and his smoking guns are a distant memory, but Spygate is a story that refuses to die

The Orange Satan and tweeter-in-chief has gone full retard today.

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    Our Country has lost, stupidly, Trillions of Dollars with China over many years. They have stolen our Intellectual Property at a rate of Hundreds of Billions of Dollars a year, & they want to continue. I won’t let that happen! We don’t need China and, frankly, would be far....

....better off without them. The vast amounts of money made and stolen by China from the United States, year after year, for decades, will and must STOP. Our great American companies are hereby ordered to immediately start looking for an alternative to China, including bringing..

....your companies HOME and making your products in the USA. I will be responding to China’s Tariffs this afternoon. This is a GREAT opportunity for the United States. Also, I am ordering all carriers, including Fed Ex, Amazon, UPS and the Post Office, to SEARCH FOR & REFUSE,....

....all deliveries of Fentanyl from China (or anywhere else!). Fentanyl kills 100,000 Americans a year. President Xi said this would stop - it didn’t. Our Economy, because of our gains in the last 2 1/2 years, is MUCH larger than that of China. We will keep it that way!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The Orange Satan and tweeter-in-chief has gone full retard today.

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    Our Country has lost, stupidly, Trillions of Dollars with China over many years. They have stolen our Intellectual Property at a rate of Hundreds of Billions of Dollars a year, & they want to continue. I won’t let that happen! We don’t need China and, frankly, would be far....

....better off without them. The vast amounts of money made and stolen by China from the United States, year after year, for decades, will and must STOP. Our great American companies are hereby ordered to immediately start looking for an alternative to China, including bringing..

....your companies HOME and making your products in the USA. I will be responding to China’s Tariffs this afternoon. This is a GREAT opportunity for the United States. Also, I am ordering all carriers, including Fed Ex, Amazon, UPS and the Post Office, to SEARCH FOR & REFUSE,....

....all deliveries of Fentanyl from China (or anywhere else!). Fentanyl kills 100,000 Americans a year. President Xi said this would stop - it didn’t. Our Economy, because of our gains in the last 2 1/2 years, is MUCH larger than that of China. We will keep it that way!
    Yeah, let's get rid of Trump so that China can carrying on stealing trillions of dollars, and all of our intellectual property. Where do I sign up dude?

In the days preceding yesterday's 'are hereby ordered to' tweet, Trump proclaimed himself to be 'the chosen one' and also the 'king of Israel'. What's next? 'I have the greatest fake tan and dodgy comb-over the world has ever been privileged to witness'?

This is par for the course (excuse the pun) for Trump surely:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49436197

Remember the way he treated people in Aberdeenshire when he built his golf courses there. Undoubtedly he has an eye on Greenland so as to build more bases there giving handy access to the Middle East to bomb Iran or wherever.

And this is someone who is actually in control of nooklur weapons. I'm sure he could be talked out of nuking a cloud, but a country? We can't rely on that.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    And this is someone who is actually in control of nooklur weapons. I'm sure he could be talked out of nuking a cloud, but a country? We can't rely on that.
    It all depends on whether any directly attributed quotes exist, or if it's yet more BS from the folks who gave us The Great Trump Russia Collusion Delusion™

What do scientists and experts know? Trump is making America great again by nuking unwanted visitors to the USA!
    Yeee haaaww!!

What do scientists and experts know? Trump is making America great again by nuking unwanted visitors to the USA!
    Yeee haaaww!!
    Experts and scientists were convinced for 500 years that metals changed from one sort to another in time and that lead would eventually become gold. They spent this time unsuccessfully trying to accelerate that process .
    Experts and scientists in Germany and other places in the 1930s were convinced that Jews and others were subhuman.
    Experts and scientists in the 1940s were convinced that if you split the hydrogen atom it'd start a chain reaction which would change all the water in the world into heavy water.

I could go on.... Be cautious of scientists and experts till you see their theories work .

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Experts and scientists were convinced for 500 years that metals changed from one sort to another in time and that lead would eventually become gold. They spent this time unsuccessfully trying to accelerate that process .
    Experts and scientists in Germany and other places in the 1930s were convinced that Jews and others were subhuman.
    Experts and scientists in the 1940s were convinced that if you split the hydrogen atom it'd start a chain reaction which would change all the water in the world into heavy water.

I could go on.... Be cautious of scientists and experts till you see their theories work .
    Why are you deploying this argument now? Save it for something that's not so blindingly obviously stupid as launching nuclear weapons into a hurricane.

Why are you deploying this argument now? Save it for something that's not so blindingly obviously stupid as launching nuclear weapons into a hurricane.
    It's similar to Pavlov's dog in many ways, no matter what lies and lunacy Trump comes out with the I know everything about everything crew on here have to defend his actions - it's as if they can't stop themselves from doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It's similar to Pavlov's dog in many ways, no matter what lies and lunacy Trump comes out with the I know everything about everything crew on here have to defend his actions - it's as if they can't stop themselves from doing it.
    What are the chances that they both defend absolutely anything Trump says, eh? But then, these two are so similar in so many ways, not least their obsession with posting on ccmb, that perhaps it's not a surprise.

I'm still waiting the name of the source, as all we know at the moment is that he is "some bloke".

Who remember Carter Page?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post

Thanks for the slightly condescending advice.
    You’re right I will spend my time on message boards listening to those who share alt right viewpoints as opposed to respected experts👍

You’re right I will spend my time on message boards listening to those who share alt right viewpoints as opposed to respected experts👍
    You would have thought that a self-confessed/self obsessed font of all knowledge would value expertise but I presume it's only other people's that he is advising you to be wary of!

You’re right I will spend my time on message boards listening to those who share alt right viewpoints as opposed to respected experts��

Just suggesting that people think for themselves. Try to address the issues and facts rather than treating rational thought as a spectator sport in which your only choice is which person's opinion to adopt.