+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

This might be one of my favourites from him. Ever wondered why cold and wet Finland doesn't get forest fires? Read on and learn.

Trump admits that Mueller investigation means "we're finished"

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    This might be one of my favourites from him. Ever wondered why cold and wet Finland doesn't get forest fires? Read on and learn.

Raking America great again.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46256296

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He's going to build a firewall....

Forest management is the solution, however the article was written December 2017, which doesn't help the Trump bashers very much.

https://www.motherjones.com/environm...-is-in-flames/

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Forest management is the solution, however the article was written December 2017, which doesn't help the Trump bashers very much.

https://www.motherjones.com/environm...-is-in-flames/
    Little Adam Schitt

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Little Adam Schitt
    Whether a fan of Trump or not I think most sensible people would agree that his behaviour falls way short of the dignity of his office.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Whether a fan of Trump or not I think most sensible people would agree that his behaviour falls way short of the dignity of his office.
    Dignity of the office has been a bit of a shit show since Nixon to be fair, Watergate, Cowboy Ron, BlowJob Bill, Mass Bombing Barack, Ankle spurs Don, just off the tip of the tongue without google.

Many people are not old enough to remember Ronald Reagan who really was an idiot. Young George Bush too who (in)famously quipped that "more and more of our imports are coming from abroad".

Ivanka used a personal email account to send hundreds of government emails. Looking forward to a couple of years of Gluey and his treehouse friends with 'lock her up, where's the server' etc posts.

Except that won't happen. And we know why.

Ivanka used a personal email account to send hundreds of government emails. Looking forward to a couple of years of Gluey and his treehouse friends with 'lock her up, where's the server' etc posts.

Except that won't happen. And we know why.
    Was it a private email server? What was the the content emails? Was she trying to hide anything? What was her intent? Did she permanently deletes any of the emails?

Was it a private email server? What was the the content emails? Was she trying to hide anything? What was her intent? Did she permanently deletes any of the emails?
    I see you have entered the competition to write thirty words that best prove Lardy's point. The excessive use of the the aside you are a clear winner. You get a year's subscription to The Conservative Treehouse and a red MAGA hat!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I see you have entered the competition to write thirty words that best prove Lardy's point. The excessive use of the the aside you are a clear winner. You get a year's subscription to The Conservative Treehouse and a red MAGA hat!
    I want to compare apples with apples, not oranges or pears.

Picture the scene as Ivanka Trump wrestles with her conscience as she sends out government e-mails on her personal account a year or so after her father was saying "lock her up" when his rival for the Presidency was using a private e-mail server when she was Secretary of State. In the end, she decides that it isn't the same as the Hilary Clinton case because of the following questions "Was it a private email server? What was the the content emails? Was she trying to hide anything? What was her intent? Did she permanently deletes any of the emails?". Ivanka is satisfied that she has adhered strictly to the rules, she does not merit being locked up like Hilary does and all is well with the world again.

Trouble is, the White House is now saying that the truth is that she simply didn't know the rules for such situations. I've no reason to disbelieve this, but would say that, given the Hilary Clinton precedent, you would have thought a savvy "adviser" to the President would have checked to confirm that she was doing nothing wrong by behaving as she did - the fact that she, apparently, didn't says a lot about both her judgement and her father's in appointing her in the first place.

Picture the scene as Ivanka Trump wrestles with her conscience as she sends out government e-mails on her personal account a year or so after her father was saying "lock her up" when his rival for the Presidency was using a private e-mail server when she was Secretary of State. In the end, she decides that it isn't the same as the Hilary Clinton case because of the following questions "Was it a private email server? What was the the content emails? Was she trying to hide anything? What was her intent? Did she permanently deletes any of the emails?". Ivanka is satisfied that she has adhered strictly to the rules, she does not merit being locked up like Hilary does and all is well with the world again.

Trouble is, the White House is now saying that the truth is that she simply didn't know the rules for such situations. I've no reason to disbelieve this, but would say that, given the Hilary Clinton precedent, you would have thought a savvy "adviser" to the President would have checked to confirm that she was doing nothing wrong by behaving as she did - the fact that she, apparently, didn't says a lot about both her judgement and her father's in appointing her in the first place.
    I think a special counsel is required to investigate Hillary and Ivanka. What say you on this matter? Are we in agreement?

I think a special counsel is required to investigate Hillary and Ivanka. What say you on this matter? Are we in agreement?

This was such a stupid thing to do in view of the HRC scandal, it makes you wonder if it was deliberate to get the email server topic back at the top of focus. I wouldnt trust any of them, all swamp just different swamps, following Trumps Twitter is entertainment in itself. It's all deliberate trolling surely? And almost impossible to see how it will resolve. I have doubt that Thump will even run in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Marge: Homey, are you really going to ignore Grampa for the rest of your life?

Homer: Of course not, Marge. Just for the rest of his life. He said I was an accident, he didn't wanna have me.

Marge: You didn't wanna have Bart.

Homer: I know, but you're never supposed to tell the child.

Marge: You tell Bart all the time. You told him this morning.

Homer: But when I do it, it's cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    This was such a stupid thing to do in view of the HRC scandal, it makes you wonder if it was deliberate to get the email server topic back at the top of focus. I wouldnt trust any of them, all swamp just different swamps, following Trumps Twitter is entertainment in itself. It's all deliberate trolling surely? And almost impossible to see how it will resolve. I have doubt that Thump will even run in 2020
    I'm going to give that theory a likelihood of 0% and it wouldn't be so high if I wasn't in a good mood.

I'm going to give that theory a likelihood of 0% and it wouldn't be so high if I wasn't in a good mood.
    Mr Trump Russia Collusion has spoken!

Well, seeing as I've said I wouldn't be surprised if Hilary Clinton and her husband were crooked stacks of times on here, I wouldn't have a problem with that. They may well find Ivanka was guilty of nothing more than stupidity as well, but you appear to have a problem with that, presumably because of her surname.

Well, seeing as I've said I wouldn't be surprised if Hilary Clinton and her husband were crooked stacks of times on here, I wouldn't have a problem with that. They may well find Ivanka was guilty of nothing more than stupidity as well, but you appear to have a problem with that, presumably because of her surname.
    There should be one rule of law that applies to everybody

It looks like all the Ivanka emails have already been placed in the presidential record. It's not illegal to use private email, as long as long as no classified information is transmitted, and all emails are recorded in the presidential record. The Hillary case is totally different, she sent classified information, deleted emails, and smashed computer equipment.

It looks like all the Ivanka emails have already been placed in the presidential record. It's not illegal to use private email, as long as long as no classified information is transmitted, and all emails are recorded in the presidential record. The Hillary case is totally different, she sent classified information, deleted emails, and smashed computer equipment.
    Sorry, the competition was 30 words or less and we can only accept one entry

I’m thinking ‘morally’ should be inserted after the last word....
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...825598465?s=21