+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Only you can educate yourself
    What ... not even a "Where's Lardy with his pathetic Russian Collusion delusion"? Feeling for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What ... not even a "Where's Lardy with his pathetic Russian Collusion delusion"? Feeling for ya!
    This is the type of thing that Gluey reads and believes.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Theres no collusion like real collusion.

I'd put some deep thought into who the real perpetrators are of alledged Russian collusion ,and who has most to gain 🤔.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

I'd put some deep thought into who the real perpetrators are of alledged Russian collusion ,and who has most to gain 🤔.
    In your opinion who are they?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    In your opinion who are they?
    This just popped up

EXCLUSIVE: FBI RAIDS HOME OF WHISTLEBLOWER ON CLINTON FOUNDATION, LAWYER SAYS

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/29/f...inton-uranium/

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

I'd put some deep thought into who the real perpetrators are of alledged Russian collusion ,and who has most to gain ��.
    The person who became US President?

The person who became US President?
    You're obsessed mate, I thought you had given up on all that Trump Russia Collusion nonsense

Trump this morning

Oh, I get it! I am a very good developer, happily living my life, when I see our Country going in the wrong direction (to put it mildly). Against all odds, I decide to run for President & continue to run my business-very legal & very cool, talked about it on the campaign trail. Lightly looked at doing a building somewhere in Russia. Put up zero money, zero guarantees and didn’t do the project. Witch Hunt!

Ok I did Russia a little but I didn't inhale!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Trump this morning

Oh, I get it! I am a very good developer, happily living my life, when I see our Country going in the wrong direction (to put it mildly). Against all odds, I decide to run for President & continue to run my business-very legal & very cool, talked about it on the campaign trail. Lightly looked at doing a building somewhere in Russia. Put up zero money, zero guarantees and didn’t do the project. Witch Hunt!

Ok I did Russia a little but I didn't inhale!
    This has been the way all along, with so many things.

It didn't happen.
    It happened but I didn't do it.
    I did it a bit but it's legal.

The next stage is

Hillary did it, look at Hillary.

See also Trump calling his closest associate for the past decade weak and not very smart.

Trump’s tweets are hilarious, the rage in then must mean his chubby fingers are sweating profusely as he types.

The replies are brilliant too 😃😃

This has been the way all along, with so many things.

It didn't happen.
    It happened but I didn't do it.
    I did it a bit but it's legal.

The next stage is

Hillary did it, look at Hillary.
    It sounds like a witch-hunt to me when all of the crimes have to be manufactured. None of them existed before Mueller showed up and created them.

It sounds like a witch-hunt to me when all of the crimes have to be manufactured. None of them existed before Mueller showed up and created them.

How can he create them when:
    (A) they’ve done it
    (B) they’ve pleaded guilty

(A) they’ve done it
    Done what? They are process crimes with no connection to Russia Collusion.

Done what? They are process crimes with no connection to Russia Collusion.
    But they’re still crimes. They are criminals (those that have been convicted).
    I haven’t brought up collusion merely pointing out there have been criminal convictions due to this investigation.
    I wouldn’t rule our further convictions either by the looks.

I haven’t brought up collusion merely pointing out there have been criminal convictions due to this investigation.
    They mixed-up some dates after being cross-questioned for days. Answer this, why was there no mention of Cohen making the collusion deal in Prague? This was a central allegation in the Steele dossier that was used to obtain FISA warrants on members of Trump's campaign team. Without authenticating the dossier there is no Trump Russia Collusion.

(A) they’ve done it
    I'm finding it hard to get off the fence on this one.

On one hand, we have evidence presented to court, convictions and guilty please. On the other, a serial fantasist announces that it's all made up.

Which is the real truth? Such a tough one.

I think Russia Collusion crimes count double don't they?

I'm finding it hard to get off the fence on this one.

On one hand, we have evidence presented to court, convictions and guilty please. On the other, a serial fantasist announces that it's all made up.

Which is the real truth? Such a tough one.
    Never heard of a perjury trap before? Thought not, and that explains why you are so clueless regarding this entire topic If any collusion took place, which is the purpose of the investigation, then you would to charge somebody with collusion. They haven't.

They mixed-up some dates after being cross-questioned for days. Answer this, why was there no mention of Cohen making the collusion deal in Prague? This was a central allegation in the Steele dossier that was used to obtain FISA warrants on members of Trump's campaign team. Without authenticating the dossier there is no Trump Russia Collusion.

As you’re hard of hearing or ignoring things I will have to type this out again.

As someone with previous experience of investigations arhiugh someone maybe investigated for one prior matter if evidence comes to hand of other criminal offences then those people get charged.

Not only charged but if they plead guilty that get convicted.

Then they are criminals.

Should they have recourse to appeal then I’m sure that option is available.

I’m not sure why you find it so hard to believe but those are the facts and you can throw in your blatant bias, your perception that nobody in Trump’s circle has done anything wrong but the facts are showing themselves that a number of people connected to him have committed criminal behaviour.

Before you comeback with your latest theory derived from whatever right wing website on twitter you’ve found I have not mentioned that they have been found linked to collusion but this investigation is justifying itself in terms of finding criminal behaviour.

As you’re hard of hearing or ignoring things I will have to type this out again.

As someone with previous experience of investigations arhiugh someone maybe investigated for one prior matter if evidence comes to hand of other criminal offences then those people get charged.

Not only charged but if they plead guilty that get convicted.

Then they are criminals.

Should they have recourse to appeal then I’m sure that option is available.

I’m not sure why you find it so hard to believe but those are the facts and you can throw in your blatant bias, your perception that nobody in Trump’s circle has done anything wrong but the facts are showing themselves that a number of people connected to him have committed criminal behaviour.

Before you comeback with your latest theory derived from whatever right wing website on twitter you’ve found I have not mentioned that they have been found linked to collusion but this investigation is justifying itself in terms of finding criminal behaviour.
    I never said they haven't done anything wrong. I'm just pointing out the fact that the Russian collusion investigation hasn't found any evidence of Russian collusion. What they have done is dig up 10 year old tax issues and prosecute people for getting dates wrong, but no Russian collusion, which is what the investigation is supposed to be about.

I never said they haven't done anything wrong. I'm just pointing out the fact that the Russian collusion investigation hasn't found any evidence of Russian collusion. What they have done is dig up 10 year old tax issues and prosecute people for getting dates wrong, but no Russian collusion, which is what the investigation is supposed to be about.
    There are still those who believe that he's a white hat, read a very good article to back this view earlier, i still think he's DS, the latest Cohen stuff is going nowhere IMO, 3 whistle-blowers now for the CF, is Daddy Bush a distraction to next weeks hearings ?, Pence being pictured with a Broward county sheriff wearing a Q badge, then deleting his tweet maximising publicity, the hatchet job on trump jnr exposed in hours with the news outlet being forced to double back, the 1st Huber leak which appears to have pissed off the internet conspiracy group know as Q with an order of no more leaking , smoke and mirrors, diss information is necessary an all that FISA brings the house down apparently it's all shit i know but its better than reading about bloody Brexit 24/7 BTW Daddy Bush will still be voting Democrat in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    There are still those who believe that he's a white hat, read a very good article to back this view earlier, i still think he's DS, the latest Cohen stuff is going nowhere IMO, 3 whistle-blowers now for the CF, is Daddy Bush a distraction to next weeks hearings ?, Pence being pictured with a Broward county sheriff wearing a Q badge, then deleting his tweet maximising publicity, the hatchet job on trump jnr exposed in hours with the news outlet being forced to double back, the 1st Huber leak which appears to have pissed off the internet conspiracy group know as Q with an order of no more leaking , smoke and mirrors, diss information is necessary an all that FISA brings the house down apparently it's all shit i know but its better than reading about bloody Brexit 24/7 BTW Daddy Bush will still be voting Democrat in 2020
    Are you here to make Gluey look sane?

Are you here to make Gluey look sane?
    Says the No.1 Trump Russia Collusion conspiracy theorist