+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 367 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The incredible thing is that the massive holes in these tales don't occur to you. They're like phishing emails to sieve out the most gullible and you fall for it every time. Why would the Democrats successfully set him up and then forget all about it? It makes no sense.
    That Russian lawyer has also been photographed in Senator McCain's office, I wonder who she really is? Don't worry, it will all come out in the wash!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That Russian lawyer has also been photographed in Senator McCain's office, I wonder who she really is? Don't worry, it will all come out in the wash!
    Jeez, I hope Jr has a better defence than 'she was photographed in a Republican's office'.

Well, I wouldn't put money on that happening quickly enough to save Trumpnado from the grip of 'the establishment'.

Jeez, I hope Jr has a better defence than 'she was photographed in a Republican's office'.
    She is obviously somebody is who is more than just a random Russian lawyer, so I'm guessing she has deep ties to anti-Trump Washington politicians.

Ooh the democrats, ooh the anti trumps.

All the above still applies as to why it's a toothless conspiracy theory for the extremely gullible.

Ooh the democrats, ooh the anti trumps.

All the above still applies as to why it's a toothless conspiracy theory for the extremely gullible.
    Let's just wait and see who the Russian lawyer really is, she is obviously the key to it all, and let's see if this is tied to the granting of a FISA warrent.

Let's just wait and see who the Russian lawyer really is, she is obviously the key to it all, and let's see if this is tied to the granting of a FISA warrent.
    Makes no difference to any of my post above, you're just deflecting and delaying because your cupboard is, once again, bare.

If you could get your gullibility under control, you'd probably have some interesting things to share. You just need that filter

Makes no difference to any of my post above, you're just deflecting and delaying because your cupboard is, once again, bare.

If you could get your gullibility under control, you'd probably have some interesting things to share. You just need that filter
    I think entrapment with the hidden intent of of obtaining a FISA warrent makes all the difference, and if the aim of it all was to destroy Trump's presidential bid then it's a double whammy. All of those involved will be in for the high jump.

Alternatively, Trump Jr could be in the cr@p, so I'm just going to wait and see how it all pans out

Is this one of the places where you read your rubbish?

http://theralphretort.com/breaking-t...paign-7012017/

Is this one of the places where you read your rubbish?

http://theralphretort.com/breaking-t...paign-7012017/
    No, I mentioned the Trump Jr setup on the 11th already, but there are some very interesting connections in that piece!

First the Trumps said there were never any meetings with Russians. Then they 'remembered' about this one. Then they said that Daddy didn't know. Then they said nothing happened in the meeting, we chatted about a completely different agenda and some of the people were bored.

When are you going to stop buying all this crap, Gluey?

First the Trumps said there were never any meetings with Russians. Then they 'remembered' about this one. Then they said that Daddy didn't know. Then they said nothing happened in the meeting, we chatted about a completely different agenda and some of the people were bored.

When are you going to stop buying all this crap, Gluey?
    this thread is great, comedy gold, all hail CCMB

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Mmmm.. Yeah.. this thread is in greeeeat shape. .. :D

page after page of Gluey hailing Trump as a tactical genius constantly outmanoeuvering all those people who are trying to destroy him.

Until it transpires that Trump isn't actually the messiah fighting for the people against the political elite.

Cue more page after page of Gluey telling us that its all part of Donald's master plan.

Apparently there's a big picture going on behind the scenes that only really clever people like Gluey and Trump are aware of. Obviously he can't tell us what this end game actually is - us plebs just have to wait and see (at which point he'll reveal that he knew all along)

There's also lots of side issues going on as well which Gluey is well aware of - again he's not at liberty to say, but all will become clear in due course when his vague insinuations will come to fruition and show him to be as knowledgeable as he clearly is.

Gives us all a good laugh though so crack on Gluey I say.

I find it funny in a tragic way that the credulous msm-believers cannot comprehend the murky side of geopolitics. Given that the US and UK have spent the last few centuries building their hegemony through militaristic means, overthrowing democracies while incinerating the weak and impotent, why do Lardy et al consider Trump to be such a bad person when Obama was bombing on every day of his presidency while his SoS Hillary was fomenting revolution in diverse places?

It is hilarious that these virtue-signalling board-members have been duped by the Beeb and Guardian. Organ, Wales-Bales and Mrs Steve R have explained time and time again the rationale and modus operandi of the globalists but are met with derision. Look at who is pro-Remain and anti-Trump: the big banks and most of the broadcast media. I would love to see the US and Russia being more friendly to each other. Who wouldn't?

Why does it always come back to Obama and Hillary? They are yesterday's news.

Why does criticism of trump mean a defence of Obama, or Johnny depp, or whoever?

Why does it always come back to Obama and Hillary? They are yesterday's news.

Why does criticism of trump mean a defence of Obama, or Johnny depp, or whoever?
    This just shows that you really don't get it do you?

This just shows that you really don't get it do you?
    Then as someone who does get it, please help me understand why:

If you don't like Obama it means you love trump
    If you don't like trump it means you love Obama

I've never heard anything from the Trump camp / administration use the same terminology that severncity describes, nor do they seem to have any of this stuff on their agenda.
    If that's what the Trumpeter is doing, why not make it clearer to ordinary people? Why leave all their great intentions as ambigous, or cunningly disguised as calamity, and instead, leave it all to be hinted at by a handful of people bravely plugging away on social media?
    Why doesn't POTUS tweet something that doesn't look like a dickhead child came up with it?
    Is it because most of us are so apparently stupid... Or what..

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    I find it funny in a tragic way that the credulous msm-believers cannot comprehend the murky side of geopolitics. Given that the US and UK have spent the last few centuries building their hegemony through militaristic means, overthrowing democracies while incinerating the weak and impotent, why do Lardy et al consider Trump to be such a bad person when Obama was bombing on every day of his presidency while his SoS Hillary was fomenting revolution in diverse places?

It is hilarious that these virtue-signalling board-members have been duped by the Beeb and Guardian. Organ, Wales-Bales and Mrs Steve R have explained time and time again the rationale and modus operandi of the globalists but are met with derision. Look at who is pro-Remain and anti-Trump: the big banks and most of the broadcast media. I would love to see the US and Russia being more friendly to each other. Who wouldn't?
    At least someone is paying attention To most people everything is a conspiracy if it hasn't been reported by the MSM. It's a very clever system of indoctrination that serves the establishment well.

The latest is that the other person in the Jr/Russian lawyer meeting, the man she wouldn't name, is a member of Putin's secret police turned lobbyist, so it's great that the US and Russia are getting more friendly. We all want more of this, it'll sort out the sanctions problem in no time.

At least someone is paying attention To most people everything is a conspiracy if it hasn't been reported by the MSM. It's a very clever system of indoctrination that serves the establishment well.
    Quite right those evil establishment types.
    By the way how many Fox News and Daily Mail Links have you shared lately ?? 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Quite right those evil establishment types.
    By the way how many Fox News and Daily Mail Links have you shared lately ?? ����
    And yet I'm the one who gets called an MSM regurgitator when I post almost nothing from MSM!

Then as someone who does get it, please help me understand why:

If you don't like Obama it means you love trump
    If you don't like trump it means you love Obama
    Obama and Clinton are only the figureheads, although they do have a certain amount of leeway to enrich themselves. All the big decisions are taken in place like Bohemian Grove, which is also where they choose and groom future compliant leaders. So you can't just give them a free pass just because they are yesterday's news, as the next lot will come along and continue on the same path. What you need is disruption. Clearing out the 7th floor of the State Department was a step in the right direction, as is sorting out the alphabet agencies. Also concentrating on human trafficking is vital, but they will need to follow the path to it's logical conclusion, i.e. the ending the brownstone operations that compromise people in positions of power for blackmail purposes. I doubt if Trump is even capable of effecting such change, either due to a lack of will on his part, or because the strength of the opposision is so great.