+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Former H.W. Bush Attorney General William Barr is leading candidate to lead Justice Department

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/p...te/2228091002/
    William Barr it is.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Trump hires someone he saw on Fox as UN ambassador - Heather Nauert, former Fox presenter.
    Latterly the State Department spokesperson, and one of the worse liars I've seen/heard.

By the way, was you kidding about that Holly piece? She's a bit of fluff whose only talent is reading from an autocue FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Took him an hour to write those five tweets - one every 10-12 minutes and then a big push of 20 minutes to get the last one done.
    Apparently Donny is now producing a Counter-Report. Presumably to reinforce all the things that Mueller didn't find in the investigation and subsequent report that completely exonerates him, his family and his made men (sorry associates) from any wrongdoing whatsoever.

Only took him 8 tweets to remember it’s anniversary of Pear Harbour and then he included a photo of himself in it.

As egotistical self absorbed arseholes go he’s world champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Only took him 8 tweets to remember it’s anniversary of Pear Harbour and then he included a photo of himself in it.

As egotistical self absorbed arseholes go he’s world champion.
    I remember Pear Harbour. Wasn't there a Conference there?

William Barr it is.
    From Wikipedia:

2016 Election and Trump administration

Barr believed that then Republican candidate Donald J. Trump's calls for investigating Hillary Clinton, the Democratic candidate for President, were not inappropriate. He told The New York Times that "there is nothing inherently wrong about a president calling for an investigation. Although an investigation shouldn’t be launched just because a president wants it, the ultimate question is whether the matter warrants investigation."

In the same Times piece, Barr added that an investigation into the Uranium One controversy was more important than looking into whether Trump conspired with Russia: “To the extent it is not pursuing these matters, the department is abdicating its responsibility.” Elsewhere, Barr has commented that “I don’t think all this stuff about throwing [Hillary Clinton] in jail or jumping to the conclusion that she should be prosecuted is appropriate.But I do think that there are things that should be investigated that haven’t been investigated.”

It looks like Mueller now needs to find a knockout punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Latterly the State Department spokesperson, and one of the worse liars I've seen/heard.

By the way, was you kidding about that Holly piece? She's a bit of fluff whose only talent is reading from an autocue FFS.
    And fair play you must come across some pretty unconvincing liars on a diet of Russia Today and the other (not The Matrix, definitely not The Matrix) media of your choice so Nauert must be a quite a piece of work.

It looks like Mueller now needs to find a knockout punch.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Why?
    Trump's been doing the old rope-a-dope trick, and he's got all the relevant documents waiting to be declassified. Those tweets earlier on were brutal. Mueller has to come up with something quite substantial to stay in the game.

Trump's been doing the old rope-a-dope trick, and he's got all the relevant documents waiting to be declassified. Those tweets earlier on were brutal. Mueller needs to come up with something substantial to stay in the game.
    Seen through a different prism that did not create rainbows and images of unicorns you could argue that spending an hour on twitter between 3.30 and 4.30 am is not the sign of emotional balance. Presumably if Trump has already written most of the response he will know whether Mueller has anything substantial or not though? I have no idea what you mean by staying in the game.

Seen through a different prism that did not create rainbows and images of unicorns you could argue that spending an hour on twitter between 3.30 and 4.30 am is not the sign of emotional balance. Presumably if Trump has already written most of the response he will know whether Mueller has anything substantial or not though? I have no idea what you mean by staying in the game.
    Read Trump's tweets again, this time from the perspective that everything he says is all true. Then it becomes an entirely different game, so just pray that your mate lardy has done his homework correctly.

And fair play you must come across some pretty unconvincing liars on a diet of Russia Today and the other (not The Matrix, definitely not The Matrix) media of your choice so Nauert must be a quite a piece of work.
    It's worth having a gander at Russia Today if only to ogle presenter Nikki Aaron.

You might want to give Max Keiser's thrice weekly show The Keiser Report a whirl too. Next broadcast is at 10.30am tomorrow, although every episode can be viewed online. I've perused enough of your messages to know that much of the debate in those would make you feel very uncomfortable as it's info you'll never see on Western corporate media.

Read Trump's tweets again, this time from the perspective that everything he says is all true. Then it becomes an entirely different game, so just pray that your mate lardy has done his homework correctly.
    So you want me to start from the perspective that everything Trump has said is true? Do you ever read back what you write before you post it??

It's worth having a gander at Russia Today if only to ogle presenter Nikki Aaron.

You might want to give Max Keiser's thrice weekly show The Keiser Report a whirl too. Next broadcast is at 10.30am tomorrow, although every episode can be viewed online. I've perused enough of your messages to know that much of the debate in those would make you feel very uncomfortable as it's info you'll never see on Western corporate media.
    Ogling presenters is so celebrity cult imho! She probably reads from an autocue as well!

So you want me to start from the perspective that everything Trump has said is true? Do you ever read back what you write before you post it??
    Today's tweets, the ones that lardy was mocking.

Today's tweets, the ones that lardy was mocking.
    So he started tweeting the unvarnished truth from today after a decade of lies. Is that what you are asking us to believe?

Ogling presenters is so celebrity cult imho! She probably reads from an autocue as well!
    No, she has a brain. Getting back to Trump, I often wonder whether Wales-Bales is receiving different Kremlin directives to me because I'm told to convey the line he's a Khazar stooge, while he keeps defending the orange 'shroom.

So he started tweeting the unvarnished truth from today after a decade of lies. Is that what you are asking us to believe?
    No, I'm just saying if he is speaking the truth you are going to look like a modern day Laurel and Hardy ..

No, she has a brain. Getting back to Trump, I often wonder whether Wales-Bales is receiving different Kremlin directives to me because I'm told to convey the line he's a Khazar stooge, while he keeps defending the orange 'shroom.
    I'm not defending any person, only the rule of law. You can substitute different names into the equation and I would still have the same view.

No, I'm just saying if he is speaking the truth you are going to look like a modern day Laurel and Hardy ..
    What do we look like if, heaven forfend, he is a bit of a fibber?

What do we look like if, heaven forfend, he is a bit of a fibber?
    You will have validated your judgement, and your faith that you put in the media, but I'm kinda more hoping for "The Adventures of Lardy and Cyril"

I'm not defending any person, only the rule of law. You can substitute different names into the equation and I would still have the same view.
    Gosh its like the Battle of Thermopylae on here. A valiant Spartan (Illuminati?) is resolutely defending the pass and then a treacherous Greek shepherd (Illuminati) lets the Persians outflank him.

Gosh its like the Battle of Thermopylae on here. A valiant Spartan (Illuminati?) is resolutely defending the pass and then a treacherous Greek shepherd (Illuminati) lets the Persians outflank him.
    Depending on how it turns out it could be a very good thing.

Depending on how it turns out it could be a very good thing.
    Bit more rehearsal and you will be fine as the delivery is a bit weak at the moment.

Try

Yeah I know I sacrificed myself and looked a bit stupid doing it but we saved Greece and drained the swamp and beat back those Persian globalist bastards in the end except some Roman globalist bastards came along and beat the crap out of us!

Better?