+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 367 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Quite right those evil establishment types.
    By the way how many Fox News and Daily Mail Links have you shared lately ?? ����
    It's for the benefit of the brainwashed folks who need to see something attributed to a recognised media organisation, even if it is the DM or Fox they are the only ones who will go against the globalist propaganda organisations such as the New York Times, Washington Post, BBC, CNN, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's for the benefit of the brainwashed folks who need to see something attributed to a recognised media organisation, even if it is the DM or Fox they are the only ones who will go against the globalist propaganda organisations such as the New York Times, Washington Post, BBC, CNN, etc.
    Why, specifically,is the Daily Mailv- specifically the Daily Mail - "against globalism or globalist propaganda"?
    I would love a straight, consise, direct answer to that, just a couple of lines but with some actual flesh on the bone.

Could you do that maybe? It might help a lot of people understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Why, specifically,is the Daily Mailv- specifically the Daily Mail - "against globalism or globalist propaganda"?
    I would love a straight, consise, direct answer to that, just a couple of lines but with some actual flesh on the bone.

Could you do that maybe? It might help a lot of people understand.
    They supported Brexit. In fact, David Cameron secretly tried to get the editor fired, but the ownwer of the Daily Mail told Cameron that he had given his editor editorial independence, and he couldn't interfere.

Alternatively you could just read some of their articles to quickly get a grasp of their viewpoint

I agree with you on this. I limit myself to corporate media links too (along with occasional Russian RT ones) for the same reasons you do. I also concur with your Fox and the Daily Mail remarks.

They supported Brexit. In fact, David Cameron secretly tried to get the editor fired, but the ownwer of the Daily Mail told Cameron that he had given his editor editorial independence, and he couldn't interfere.

Alternatively you could just read some of their articles to quickly get a grasp of their viewpoint
    The Mail had secret meetings with May ahead of the election and were her biggest supporters - yet you told us she is a mason and an operative of the banks to stop brexit happening.

Obama and Clinton are only the figureheads, although they do have a certain amount of leeway to enrich themselves. All the big decisions are taken in place like Bohemian Grove, which is also where they choose and groom future compliant leaders. So you can't just give them a free pass just because they are yesterday's news, as the next lot will come along and continue on the same path. What you need is disruption. Clearing out the 7th floor of the State Department was a step in the right direction, as is sorting out the alphabet agencies. Also concentrating on human trafficking is vital, but they will need to follow the path to it's logical conclusion, i.e. the ending the brownstone operations that compromise people in positions of power for blackmail purposes. I doubt if Trump is even capable of effecting such change, either due to a lack of will on his part, or because the strength of the opposision is so great.
    Ok pizzagate again, this doesn't answer my question. Why can't someone be against human trafficking and also against trump?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The Mail had secret meetings with May ahead of the election and were her biggest supporters - yet you told us she is a mason and an operative of the banks to stop brexit happening.
    The Mail are hardly going to get behind Corbyn It looks like May is answering to two masters then, so which one is she going to disappoint, she can't please everybody

The Mail are hardly going to get behind Corbyn It looks like May is answering to two masters then, so which one is she going to disappoint, she can't please everybody
    Let me get this straight, you've got two completely opposite theories but you're not going to conclude that at least one is wrong?

Let me get this straight, you've got two completely opposite theories but you're not going to conclude that at least one is wrong?
    Well she obviously can't stay in Europe and leave Europe, so how is she going to please the Daily Mail and the banks? Could there be a middle option? She is in a bit of a pickle if you ask me, but still desperate to be in charge, so I think she may have a plan ...

Well she obviously can't stay in Europe and leave Europe, so how is she going to please the Daily Mail and the banks? Could there be a middle option? She is in a bit of a pickle if you ask me, but still desperate to be in charge, so I think she may have a plan ...
    Spill the beans...

Spill the beans...
    stop it, my sides are hurting

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I agree with you on this. I limit myself to corporate media links too (along with occasional Russian RT ones) for the same reasons you do. I also concur with your Fox and the Daily Mail remarks.

"oh .. here's another beauty" ..

Russia Today is directly funded by the Russion state.
    Fox is owned by Murdoch
    Daily Mail is a long standing national joke.

FFS ..

It's easy to conclude that, when pressed, there's rarely any straight answers from many (not all) of the 'self-professed ITK's' who post here!

It's also rather too easy to wonder if most of those who desire (for what it's worth!) to appear so very wise and noddngly ITK - and who are often rather patronising toward the rest of 'us poor ignorant fools' - are actually the ones chugging very desperately hard on whatever fits in with the hobby horse they ride, which they now cannot begin to dismount, nor turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    stop it, my sides are hurting
    What a vacuous individual you are

The latest is that the other person in the Jr/Russian lawyer meeting, the man she wouldn't name, is a member of Putin's secret police turned lobbyist, so it's great that the US and Russia are getting more friendly. We all want more of this, it'll sort out the sanctions problem in no time.
    Who was she working for?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    "oh .. here's another beauty" ..

Russia Today is directly funded by the Russion state.
    Fox is owned by Murdoch
    Daily Mail is a long standing national joke.

FFS ..

It's easy to conclude that, when pressed, there's rarely any straight answers from many (not all) of the 'self-professed ITK's' who post here!

It's also rather too easy to wonder if most of those who desire (for what it's worth!) to appear so very wise and noddngly ITK - and who are often rather patronising toward the rest of 'us poor ignorant fools' - are actually the ones chugging very desperately hard on whatever fits in with the hobby horse they ride, which they now cannot begin to dismount, nor turn.
    The truth is the truth no matter who reports it. Like I said I post MSM links for the benefit of those who rely on the MSM for their world view. Obviously I have seen the information elsewhere, and I can assure you that these links are not for my benefit!

Oh dear, it's that former Obama AG Loretta Lynch again ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-meeting.html

Very dodgy!
    That's interesting, Homeland Security have confirmed that the Russian lawyer was on a B1/B2 nonimmigrant visa for the meeting, but the truth is the truth no matter who reports it, isn't that right Gulley?

That's interesting, Homeland Security have confirmed that the Russian lawyer was on a B1/B2 nonimmigrant visa for the meeting, but the truth is the truth no matter who reports it, isn't that right Gulley?
    Keep digging, you'll get there eventually

PS it would help if you took those blinkers off!

The Department of Homeland Security are fake news too, eh?

The Department of Homeland Security are fake news too, eh?
    Well done, good investigating I hope you won't stop there. Why did sobebody on a B1/B2 visa have so many influencial friends in Washington? And why was a self proclaimed anti-Trumper offering opposition research to the Trump team? Oh yeah, who was she actually working for? With your tremendous powers of deduction, we should have this matter put to bed in next to know time

What a vacuous individual you are
    better than being a knob jockey

better than being a knob jockey
    You just proved my point

The truth is the truth no matter who reports it. Like I said I post MSM links for the benefit of those who rely on the MSM for their world view. Obviously I have seen the information elsewhere, and I can assure you that these links are not for my benefit!
    Okeydokey !

You just proved my point
    really?? you're a strange motherfecker

Well done, good investigating I hope you won't stop there. Why did sobebody on a B1/B2 visa have so many influencial friends in Washington? And why was a self proclaimed anti-Trumper offering opposition research to the Trump team? Oh yeah, who was she actually working for? With your tremendous powers of deduction, we should have this matter put to bed in next to know time
    The question really is why were the trump team enthusiastically accepting the help that they knew was from Putin.

really?? you're a strange motherfecker
    Carry on mate, whatever turns you on