+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Let's not hold our breath.

In the mean time, the Do Nothing Dems have been reading Trump's 4d chess book and look to be withholding the articles until they can guarantee a fair trial. Trump's plan was not to have a fair trial to allow him to get off easily.

He doesn't seem happy about being outsmarted.

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/20...achment-087814
    Yep, life on mars is avoiding Trump's impeachment like the plague.

As for your link - good work from Pelosi for a change. I'm actually impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Yep, life on mars is avoiding Trump's impeachment like the plague.

As for your link - good work from Pelosi for a change. I'm actually impressed.
    The articles of impeachment haven't even reached the Senate yet, so I think you've come a little bit prematurely

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The articles of impeachment haven't even reached the Senate yet, so I think you've come a little bit prematurely
    Does he become unimpeached if the foregone conclusion of the Senate votes against it then? Yes or No answer should be enough!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Does he become unimpeached if the foregone conclusion of the Senate votes against it then? Yes or No answer should be enough!
    According to the Constitution, impeachment is a process, not a vote.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...-for-democrats

According to the Constitution, impeachment is a process, not a vote.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...-for-democrats
    So will he get unimpeached somewhere through this process?

Heisenberg

If he had read the link that lardy put up and also read/understood my comment properly, he'd have realised that the fact that the "articles of impeachment haven't even reached the senate yet" is what I was celebrating Pelosi for

If he had read the link that lardy put up and also read/understood my comment properly, he'd have realised that the fact that the "articles of impeachment haven't even reached the senate yet" is what I was celebrating Pelosi for
    You lost me after "If he had read"

As I said earlier this is more about bolstering their court case in order to get their hands on the Mueller grand jury testimony. Nancy doesnt give a toss about actual impeachment, and the articles may never even reach the Senate

2019's best moments of doland slurring and stumbling his way through sentences.

This is all you have left, memes and parody. There is nothing of value that you can contribute to this thread. It's all downhill from here for you lot!

Heisenberg

It's here. Your wait is over.
    Phew thank god for that I was getting so frustrated, it went on as long as Brexit , got him at last , and were leaving, a new age of truth and innocence beckons and about time, whose your choice to lead the USA out of this long fog , and time consuming impeachment .

Im sure the Democrats will storm the 2020 USA election .

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Phew thank god for that I was getting so frustrated, it went on as long as Brexit , got him at last , and were leaving, a new age of truth and innocence beckons and about time, whose your choice to lead the USA out of this long fog , and time consuming impeachment .

Im sure the Democrats will storm the 2020 USA election .
    I know, right?! That time consuming impeachment which took about 2 months! Ridiculous amount of time to spend on something - considering that they only took (*checks notes*) about two months to impeach Bill Clinton. 6 minutes is all it should take to impeach someone.

A relevant quote

""Impeachment can't be a partisan issue. It has to be reflective of the nation as a whole protecting itself against abuse. The party that takes on that burden takes on the role of convincing the opposition to join them. I don't think the Democrats did that""

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    A relevant quote

""Impeachment can't be a partisan issue. It has to be reflective of the nation as a whole protecting itself against abuse. The party that takes on that burden takes on the role of convincing the opposition to join them. I don't think the Democrats did that""
    If it's relevant, don't you think you should say whose quote it is?

Haven't prominent senate republicans already said they have decided to acquit him, no matter what happens in the trial? Isn't that the definition of partisan?

Don't almost all polls show a majority of Americans support impeachment?

I'm sorry to ask you these very difficult questions.

Haven't prominent senate republicans already said they have decided to acquit him, no matter what happens in the trial? Isn't that the definition of partisan?

It's the hope what kills you.

FORMER NSA DIRECTOR IS COOPERATING WITH PROBE OF TRUMP-RUSSIA INVESTIGATION

"RETIRED ADM. MICHAEL ROGERS, former director of the National Security Agency, has been cooperating with the Justice Department’s probe into the origins of the counterintelligence investigation of the Trump presidential campaign’s alleged ties to Russia, according to four people familiar with Rogers’s participation."

https://theintercept.com/2019/12/20/...-trump-russia/

I know LoM hates emojis so heaven knows what he made of this over inflated graphic from 3 1/2 weeks ago. Remind us, what went off?

I know LoM hates emojis so heaven knows what he made of this over inflated graphic from 3 1/2 weeks ago. Remind us, what went off?
    Your TDS by the looks of things!

Your TDS by the looks of things!
    I thought he was in recovery this is a terrible thought that he may never rid himself of TDS ,should we crowd fund to help his recovery ?

Heisenberg

It's from a nobody... A nobody who actually agreed that Trump commited an impeachable offense (strange that lom would leave that bit out) but didn't think the democrats dealt with it well.

As relevant as quoting CCMB for an opinion.

It's from a nobody... A nobody who actually agreed that Trump commited an impeachable offense (strange that lom would leave that bit out) but didn't think the democrats dealt with it well.