+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Due of the nature of the secret triple-hop FISA warrants that were issued against members of the Trump election campaign team, they have the communications data of everybody, so it would be a fairly trivial task to construct a process crime against anybody they choose.
    Of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    So no collusion then ?
    This is about the Trump Shutdown. I know, it is difficult to keep up with it all, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Of course.
    Merely communicating is a crime now apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Merely communicating is a crime now apparently.
    Well it can be when folk lose the plot .

This is about the Trump Shutdown. I know, it is difficult to keep up with it all, isn't it?
    The Donald Trump Fred,
    it may be grinding your gears and it's showing

There is going to be a point of when you will have to gender up and say the words

"There was no collusion"

He'll go down for something no doubt, when you have the world's greatest budget digging, they will find something

Of course.
    What do you think a process crime is?

The Donald Trump Fred,
    it may be grinding your gears and it's showing

There is going to be a point of when you will have to gender up and say the words

"There was no collusion"

He'll go down for something no doubt, when you have the world's greatest budget digging, they will find something
    Yes it's the Donald Trump thread, that's why I put it in. But you could have replied to one of the many posts about Russia if you'd wanted it to seem like you were half awake.

Trump will go down for nothing unfortunately, presidents always get pardoned. And as long as he's acting like a mafia boss and making thinly veiled personal threats against people, there's a good chance he'll get away with the collusion.

What do you think a process crime is?
    A crime against judicial process which you are, unsuccessfully, trying to pass off as nothing of any great significance.

A crime against judicial process which you are, unsuccessfully, trying to pass off as nothing of any great significance.
    If you testified that two years ago today you had fish & chips for lunch, but a long deleted text message showed you had curry, you would technically be guilty of a process crime.

If you testified that two years ago today you had fish & chips for lunch, but a long deleted text message showed you had curry, you would technically be guilty of a process crime.

Where as bleach bit your (government hard drive) and using non secured personal email servers isn't a crime according the FBI
    and didn't warrant a raid in the early hours of the morning with your deaf wife upstairs, all beautifully executed for the Clinton News Network who just happened to be there

Is Mueller just trying to sweep up U1?, I'm not buying he's a white hat being peddled by some of the tin foilers.
    Dirty cop and a bully boy who appears to have more authority than Thump at the moment.

PS, bully beef sarnies for tea and a few pieces of malt loaf for afters

So that's all that all of the Trump associates that have been arrested over the past few months have been accused of? I see.

So that's all that all of the Trump associates that have been arrested over the past few months have been accused of? I see.
    I'm just showing how easy it is to get an indictment for a process crime. The real question is who is up to what, and will we ever find out? Also lots of murky characters have been playing undefined roles.

Roger Stone is innocent, so that should put a big dent in lardy's Trump Russia Collusion theory

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/14/r...edico-mueller/
    You called it, bro!

I think we can read into this that process crime is the latest buzzword going around the Trump Lover community.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You called it, bro!
    Good news for lardy's Trump Russia Collusion theory, Cyril has made a breakthrough in the case.

I think we can read into this that process crime is the latest buzzword going around the Trump Lover community.
    Here's the bloke who started the rumour..

I'm just showing how easy it is to get an indictment for a process crime. The real question is who is up to what, and will we ever find out? Also lots of murky characters have been playing undefined roles.
    Twas ever thus. The difference between us is that my reaction to similar charges against, say, the Clintons or some of their closest aides would be the same as it is with Trump's cronies, you can't say that can you.

Fair play I don’t think Tony Soprano surrounded himself with as many criminals as what Donny has.

Twas ever thus. The difference between us is that my reaction to similar charges against, say, the Clintons or some of their closest aides would be the same as it is with Trump's cronies, you can't say that can you.
    Mueller and his 12 man team are investigating Trump Russia collusion. They haven't found any yet.

Mueller and his 12 man team are investigating Trump Russia collusion. They haven't found any yet.
    Congratulations WB, you have managed to entice Brian and ED in one thread

This is the wildest Trump Russia Collusion theory I have ever come across!

And today's distraction is .. religion.

Meanwhile the Democrats want to legalise full-term abortion, and Fusion GPS were using the Carter Page FISA warrant to search the NSA database for random info on Trump's children.

And today's distraction is .. religion.

Meanwhile the Democrats want to legalise full-term abortion, and Fusion GPS were using the Carter Page FISA warrant to search the NSA database for random info on Trump's children.

IMO infanticide has been a bit of an own goal which will backfire at the privacy of the ballot box, abortion is a complex issue, full term abortion is beyond evil.

IMO infanticide has been a bit of an own goal which will backfire at the privacy of the ballot box, abortion is a complex issue, full term abortion is beyond evil.
    What do you think of the UK laws on this? I expect you're outraged, right?