+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

I love it when a plan doesn't come together..

What's up with Nancy, and the passing of impeachment papers to the senate , surely suppressing evidence is illegal ?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    What's up with Nancy, and the passing of impeachment papers to the senate , surely suppressing evidence is illegal ?

Heisenberg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51126431

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I thought it was good when I composed it , cheers 👍🗽🇺🇸🏌🏿*♂️

I thought it was good when I composed it , cheers ������������*♂️
    Another irrelevant response, do try harder.

Emojis are not the answer.

Try and answer constructively

What can you say?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What can you say?

Can you imagine any senior British politician talking like that? They either would have to be on drugs or bordering on insanity. I wonder what the entourage standing behind him made of that - embarrassed at the very least surely!

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Can you imagine any senior British politician talking like that? They either would have to be on drugs or bordering on insanity. I wonder what the entourage standing behind him made of that - embarrassed at the very least surely!
    I'd love to see some non-politicians running the country, the language used by politicians is the language of obfuscation.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'd love to see some non-politicians running the country, the language used by politicians is the language of obfuscation.
    I think you’re trying to deflect from the quite obvious that this does not look or sound a well man.

Not going to add anything derogatory, this is someone I’d have concerns about.

Surely even the most ardent red-necked Republican must be concerned when they hear this kind of rhetoric from their beloved president? It's one thing to "put America first" but to ramble on about pollution-promoting wind turbines and now this....!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What can you say?
    TDR?

CBS journalist names Rod Rosenstein & CrowdStrike chief in computer spying case:

CBS journalist names Rod Rosenstein & CrowdStrike chief in computer spying case:
    I'm surprised nobody has commented on this considering Rosenstein oversaw the Mueller Investigation, and CrowdStrike conducted the forensic examination of the DNC server, which was the basis of the Trump Russia hoax.

I'm surprised nobody has commented on this considering Rosenstein oversaw the Mueller Investigation, and CrowdStrike conducted the forensic examination of the DNC server, which was the basis of the Trump Russia hoax.
    She's a CBS journalist in the same way that Wilfred Zaha is a Cardiff City footballer (ie they both left in 2014 to pursue greater opportunities to play on the right wing). If you lose credibility in the first few words try not to act so hurt when you don't get the attention you demand!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    She's a CBS journalist in the same way that Wilfred Zaha is a Cardiff City footballer (ie they both left in 2014 to pursue greater opportunities to play on the right wing). If you lose credibility in the first few words try not to act so hurt when you don't get the attention you demand!
    So are you saying the court case is a hoax? Or maybe you are all for political spying on journalists?

So are you saying the court case is a hoax? Or maybe you are all for political spying on journalists?
    Remember the mask that you hide behind when paying homage to The Great Spraytan. Our Sherryl has taken on the rule of law, the rule of law's appeal courts and been kicked back both times. Bully for her for having another go. Are you saying she is right?

Gluey winning again!

knots.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Gluey winning again!
    I wrote the manual on gaslighting mate!

I wrote the manual on gaslighting mate!
    No doubt.

Former Senior Fincen Employee Pleads Guilty To Conspiring To Unlawfully Disclose Suspicious Activity Reports

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr...ose-suspicious

If you recall these leaked reports were used by Mueller to put pressure on people into to turn against Trump, but how did they know to go after Maria Butina?

Former Senior Fincen Employee Pleads Guilty To Conspiring To Unlawfully Disclose Suspicious Activity Reports

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr...ose-suspicious

If you recall these leaked reports were used by Mueller to put pressure on people into to turn against Trump, but how did they know to go after Maria Butina?
    Wouldn't it be easier to post the direct link to the Conservative Treehouse conspiracy article from yesterday rather than going to all the trouble of pretending that your nudge nudge wink wink came from original thought based on the DoJ press release?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...tina-and-more/

Wouldn't it be easier to post the direct link to the Conservative Treehouse conspiracy article from yesterday rather than going to all the trouble of pretending that your nudge nudge wink wink came from original thought based on the DoJ press release?
    Do you have some sort of aversion towards the truth? I got it from Twitter, but CTH have a very good track record regarding all things collusion delusion and Mueller time. If only you had paid attention instead of spouting all of your CNN nonsense

Do you have some sort of aversion towards the truth? I got it from Twitter, but CTH have a very good track record regarding all things collusion delusion and Mueller time. If only you had paid attention instead of spouting all of your CNN nonsense
    Funnily enough the Conservative Treehouse have a twitter page. See they are still trying without a shred of evidence to try and tie the prosecution of this Trump supporter to the leaking of stuff about Cohen. You got your fingers singed last time you tried to promote that one....want another go?

Funnily enough the Conservative Treehouse have a twitter page. See they are still trying without a shred of evidence to try and tie the prosecution of this Trump supporter to the leaking of stuff about Cohen. You got your fingers singed last time you tried to promote that one....want another go?
    The one thing I have learned about the CTH is that they are usually right eventually. Their level of research is what you would expect from the Washington Post and New York Times, but I think it might have been CTH who pointed out that they were game players with all their selective leaking. Have you ever wondered how you could have got it all so wrong? Hasn't the penny dropped that your favourite media were taking you on a wild goose chase? Reflection is a wonderful thing if you use it wisely