+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

It looks like things are finally coming out into the open..

Trump lashes out at 'treasonous' officials after McCabe interview

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47283737

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It looks like things are finally coming out into the open..

Trump lashes out at 'treasonous' officials after McCabe interview

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47283737
    I tend to think with Barr in place (which, looking at his background is an odd pick), 45 is now going to start going after the clusion brigade.
    Wotcha reckon on the RBG situation?
    what a shock!!44 manages to get a selfie with Jussie
    Capture0.jpg

A little bit of evening conspiracy.
    Capture0.jpg

Autopsy of a Dead Coup

"There are many elements to what in time likely will become recognized as the greatest scandal in American political history, marking the first occasion in which U.S. government bureaucrats sought to overturn an election and to remove a sitting U.S. president."

https://amgreatness.com/2019/02/17/a...f-a-dead-coup/

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I tend to think with Barr in place (which, looking at his background is an odd pick), 45 is now going to start going after the clusion brigade.
    Wotcha reckon on the RBG situation?
    what a shock!!44 manages to get a selfie with Jussie
    I think there are some lessons to be learnt for everybody who has followed this case.

BTW what's up with Jussie? Every major politician and celebrity was blasting out their support for him, while piling on Trump and his supporters. Was it all staged?

I think there are some lessons to be learnt for everybody who has followed this case.

BTW what's up with Jussie? Every major politician and celebrity was blasting out their support for him, while piling on Trump and his supporters. Was it all staged?
    Q sent me!!!!
    Not long to wait,
    https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/20/p...-st=1550701164

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I felt he needed a thread as news comes out daily.

To get the ball rolling :

Donald Trump is going to cut Meals on Wheels to pay for Mexican border wall

The president appears to be prioritising his promised wall along the US-Mexico border which will receive an immediate $1.5bn (£1.2bn) cash injection

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...a7632551.html?

Comments:

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co..._on_wheels_to/
    It`s awful, I hope this is fake news

Are there any takers for this theory, or are we all still following lardy?

Are there any takers for this theory, or are we all still following lardy?

Very interesting and revealing ,I'm sure someone some will call it a right wing agenda , or fake news , if there was collusion and after all this intense investigation why is he not impeached , it simply does not add up.

I can't get over how different these two sides of the Trump Russia Collusion story are, and how devided people are, as they become fully invested in one version or the other. There will be a lot of introspection from those who got it totally wrong, and I can't see how they would ever be able to believe the media again. Just imagine if it turns out the citizen journalists and the small people on the internet were the ones who got it right. Minds everywhere are going to explode, and it's going to be like Kavanaugh x100.

In a way, I hope lardy is right about all of his many predictions, as it would be a lot easier that way. I personally have been continually flying close to the wind, and have fully expected to crash and burn at any given moment, as you all thought I would! But I am still here, and no closer to being proven wrong than I was two years ago.

It's been quite educational studying a political system in detail where everybody isn't scratching each others backs. The bad news is I fear everything that is being discovered now happens everywhere. It does seem like all the institutions of the state are set up against the people, or they have been infiltrated to make them that way. You can hate Trump, but I will be thankful for this glimpse we have had from behind the certain. Some of it has been truly mind boggling.

^^^ I'm certain I typed curtain

IRS analyst indicted for leaking Michael Cohen's bank records to Michael Avenatti

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/21/p...n-tax-returns/

It's kinda interesting how Avenatti always pops up everywhere .. Stormy, Kavanaugh, Cohen, etc..

Pizzagate was a big thing on here (think of the imaginary children) so our posters' strong feelings about powerful people abusing their position with underage sex are definitely genuine and are not just influenced by what is on the treehouse on any particular day.

Have we had any talk about registered sex offender and friend of Trump, Jeffrey Epstein, the financier accused of abusing dozens of underage girls, and the role of the person who is now Trump's Labour Secretary in previously reaching a secret non-prosecution deal for Epstein to escape a life sentence on sex trafficking?

Trump getting all the best people again; is his idea of the best people the same as ours?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Pizzagate was a big thing on here (think of the imaginary children) so our posters' strong feelings about powerful people abusing their position with underage sex are definitely genuine and are not just influenced by what is on the treehouse on any particular day.

Have we had any talk about registered sex offender and friend of Trump, Jeffrey Epstein, the financier accused of abusing dozens of underage girls, and the role of the person who is now Trump's Labour Secretary in previously reaching a secret non-prosecution deal for Epstein to escape a life sentence on sex trafficking?

Trump getting all the best people again; is his idea of the best people the same as ours?
    I think Epstein was big with the Clinton's too wasn't he? Anyway, thanks for bringing this up. It has now been established that Epstein was trafficking minors from all over the world, and supplying them to his friends and the great and the good, probably for blackmail/dirt purposes. I suspect this is why it was all swept under the carpet at the time, as the repercussions are just too big. This indeed is part of the real pizzagate story (not the media invented "pizza parlour" distraction), and it goes way beyond party political lines. The big question is will anybody have the stomach to get to the bottom of it all, since Epstein wasn't the main player in all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Very interesting and revealing ,I'm sure someone some will call it a right wing agenda , or fake news , if there was collusion and after all this intense investigation why is he not impeached , it simply does not add up.
    Give this a read

https://www.vox.com/2019/2/22/181768...-investigation

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    9) Why do all the snapshots of Mueller look like still photographs from a movie set?

Schiffting to Phase 2 of Collusion

Conspiracy theorists look for something new, anticipating a Mueller letdown.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/schifft...on-11550794762

Federal prosecutors broke law in Jeffrey Epstein case, judge rules - https://www.miamiherald.com/news/sta...226577419.html

Would be a problem for Agent Orange if there was a one in a billion chance of him not being a puppet of the New World Order boys.

Alex Acosta, the lead prosecutor who gave Epstein 'the deal of the century' for his Lolita Island crimes, was appointed by Trump as his Labor Secretary. It so happens that Trump, along with Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, etc, etc, was once a very big chum of Epstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Federal prosecutors broke law in Jeffrey Epstein case, judge rules - https://www.miamiherald.com/news/sta...226577419.html

Would be a problem for Agent Orange if there was a one in a billion chance of him not being a puppet of the New World Order boys.

Alex Acosta, the lead prosecutor who gave Epstein 'the deal of the century' for his Lolita Island crimes, was appointed by Trump as his Labor Secretary. It so happens that Trump, along with Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, etc, etc, was once a very big chum of Epstein.
    I wonder if lardy will keep digging now that he has opened up this huge can of worms? He thought he could take a free pot shot at Trump, but now he's stirred up the hornet's nest that he steadfastly claimed was nothing more than a conspiracy theory.

Gowdy is one of the very few people who has seen all the documents.

Heisenberg

No Cohen stuff posted yet? Surely not!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/coh...-racist-conman

It's from Fox News... So that should be fine.

Cohen states:

* Trump knew about the Wikileaks hacked emails before they were released - this is the biggest revelation

* He cannot provide direct evidence of collusion. Also big news.

* Trump commited a crime relating to his charity by fraudulently purchasing a portrait using funds from the Trump Foundation.

* Trump ordered Cohen to write to the schools that he attended to threaten them with litigation if they released his grades... this one is just hilarious.

* Stormy Daniels and Stephanie Clifford were paid "hush money".

I imagine only one of those points will stick out to a couple of posters, sadly.

The known liar Michael Cohen is In a difficult spot right now, and he has to look after number one. I wish him well, as he prepares to do a tough stretch behind bars for lying to Congress. Being a long-standing democrat, I'd fully expect him to say whatever is required to save his own skin. Let's see how Schiff and Co respond, what they do next will be very telling.

Heisenberg

The known liar Michael Cohen is In a difficult spot right now, and he has to look after number one. I wish him well, as he prepares to do a tough stretch behind bars for lying to Congress. Being a long-standing democrat, I'd fully expect him to say whatever is required to save his own skin. Let's see how Schiff and Co respond, what they do next will be very telling.
    If Cohen is a "known liar", what does that make Trump?

You're still not a Trump supporter though, right?