+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    How come you didn't think of lardy? He's your flat earth man right there! I stood alone and argued that the Trump Russia Collusion theory was a setup, while 95% of the world's media were not only supporting it, but they were active players. It was David v Goliath, yet the little man one. Trying to pin your flat earth analogy on me is hilarious, but it was worth a try
    There's none so blind as those who will not see.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    There's none so blind as those who will not see.
    We shall "see" how it out all turns out then won't we. While you've rightly pointed out that Watergate was a serious affair, at the end of the day it was just an internal Rebublican plot. The Trump affair involves the Democrats, some Republicans, the DOJ, FBI, CIA, IRS, foreign intel, the media, and a whole host of other players. When you say you have seen it all before, what you witnessed was a school play. This is the real deal when it comes to a nuclear option attempt to subvert democracy. Given the tools at their disposal, it is quite remarkable that they haven't been able to nail the president on a "trumped" up charge!

This should cheer some of you guys up

It looks like the orchestra has started playing..

How Giuliani Might Take Down Trump

The parallels between the Mafia and the Trump Organization are striking, and Giuliani perfected the template for prosecuting organized crime.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/04/o...ani-trump.html

Heisenberg

If you've got Netflix, watch Behind the Curve, there are so many echoes of Gluey's behaviour in it - trying to argue that Trump is not a liar is akin to arguing that the earth is flat in my book. I don't think Gluey has claimed the earth is flat yet, but give him time.
    Just finished it and thoroughly enjoyed it - thanks for the recommendation. As for the relation between Gluey and Flat Earthers... well... who am I to argue

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Just finished it and thoroughly enjoyed it - thanks for the recommendation. As for the relation between Gluey and Flat Earthers... well... who am I to argue
    Pffft, everybody knows that the world is square, but luckily we are not discussing that, and unfortunately some people seem to be having more trouble that others when it comes to analyzing political shenanigans. Nice distraction though.

Heisenberg

Pffft, everybody knows that the world is square, but luckily we are not discussing that, and unfortunately some people seem to be having more trouble that others when it comes to analyzing political shenanigans. Nice distraction though.
    Thank you.

Thank you.
    We are concerned with one storyline, that has two possible outcomes. Sombody is going to be right and sombody will be wrong, and that is the crux of the matter. I wish it would hurry up though, as I couldn't handle another two years of it

I heard some people are complaining that they haven't received an invite for the confetti like soepena list

I heard some people are complaining that they haven't received an invite for the confetti like soepena list

They forgot the ham sandwich.

Heisenberg

We are concerned with one storyline, that has two possible outcomes. Sombody is going to be right and sombody will be wrong, and that is the crux of the matter. I wish it would hurry up though, as I couldn't handle another two years of it
    You might be... but unfortunately for you and Donald Trump, there are a lot of "storylines" that are concerning.

Keep doing your thing though

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Sure it wasn't a ham sub? Because it's definitely missing from Gluey's 'soepena'.

You might be... but unfortunately for you and Donald Trump, there are a lot of "storylines" that are concerning.

Keep doing your thing though
    It's a circular problem, and no matter where you jump in you always come back to the same beginning.

It's a circular problem, and no matter where you jump in you always come back to the same beginning.
    The latest New thing in the shite?, she has to be a plant surely, no one could be as dumb as her and her cow farts
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...-own-companies

The latest New thing in the shite?, she has to be a plant surely, no one could be as dumb as her and her cow farts
    lardy is going to be so disappointed, he was bigging her up just the other day. It looks like accounting for expenditure isn't one of her strong points. It's easy to fix all of the world's problems when you have no idea where the money is coming from or going to

BTW make a note of the 14th & 15th in your diary.

BTW make a note of the 14th & 15th in your diary.
    Is this the day the sequel to red October is launched?

They don't want to offend the Jewish lobby.

(And I hope that I'm not as I have Jewish friends!)

Thought I'd post this I've not got a clue what it means so would appreciate it being summarised down by our resident legal eagles.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...test-news-live

Is that the Royal we you used there?

Is that the Royal we you used there?
    The factual we, a.k.a reality. Either Trump was setup or he is guilty. The path followed to get to where we are now does not support any other conclusion. Too many major decisions have already been made to make any other outcome impossible.

Former AG Lynch ‘appeared to have amnesia’ During December Testimony About Carter Page FISA

Former AG Lynch ‘appeared to have amnesia’ During December Testimony About Carter Page FISA

https://saraacarter.com/former-ag-ly...ter-page-fisa/

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch told Congressional lawmakers in closed door testimony that despite the DOJ having approved the FBI warrant and renewals to spy on Carter Page, she did not recall the applications, did not remember the details contained in the applications or the circumstances surrounding conversations about the warrant, according to testimony reviewed by SaraACarter.com.

Lynch “appeared to have amnesia” during her testimony that she delivered in December before the House Judiciary and Oversight committees, said one congressional official, who had knowledge of the hearing. The official said Lynch’s closed-door testimony on Page, a former Trump campaign volunteer, left lawmakers with more questions than answers.

I'm looking forward to the new series of P.E.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE2K0b1gtZA

Unlike the prior AG, General Barr won't be backing down.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...-mueller-probe